Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,517 members, 7,861,486 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

Tinubu Is Sick - Should Go And Take Care Of His Health - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Sick - Should Go And Take Care Of His Health (1171 Views)

Tinubu Prays On Chair At Eid, His Health Status Questioned / Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA / Vanguard Appologises To Tinubu For Publishing False Story About His Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Sick - Should Go And Take Care Of His Health by Fidinno(m): 7:43am On Jun 02, 2022
F
Re: Tinubu Is Sick - Should Go And Take Care Of His Health by Corporate2020: 7:43am On Jun 02, 2022
Weak6Exers:
Asiwaju , on your mandate forever. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man

My brethren, if my state Ogun is better, then I will be in my state, and not hustling in Lagos. Most of the other idiots attacking him also ran away from their state because Lagos is better as a result of Tinubu's brain and actions over the years
Re: Tinubu Is Sick - Should Go And Take Care Of His Health by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:49am On Jun 02, 2022
obi4eze:
I just wonder what all these bots posting his praises will do after June 8th because it so clear that Tinubu is not the consensus candidate.

Asin e tire me grin grin
Re: Tinubu Is Sick - Should Go And Take Care Of His Health by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:50am On Jun 02, 2022
Weak6Exers:
Asiwaju , on your mandate forever. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man

You just go from thread to thread with this same shiit grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Is Sick - Should Go And Take Care Of His Health by 688olufunke: 8:41am On Jun 02, 2022
Asiwaju makers of men , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over theme even if they reach a million soul. You got our support come rain come sunshineAsiwaju makers of men , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over theme even if they reach a million soul. You got our support come rain come sunshine...
Re: Tinubu Is Sick - Should Go And Take Care Of His Health by CanadaOrBust: 9:06am On Jun 02, 2022
UrPapa:

Which state are u from?
UrPapa

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Many Obidient Fans Don't Know / Why Are Tribes In Nigeria Scared To Have Their Own Small Country ~pictures / Tinubu Knows He Cannot Win. He Is Already Scared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.