Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout (10127 Views)

INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs / 87 Million PVCs Collected Says INEC / 72.7 Million PVCs Collected - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by davidadenrele: 7:39am On Jun 02, 2022
PVC in 2022?? When most advance country are already implementing and practicing e-voting INEC should have requested from government electronic digital voting compared to this manual secret ballot voting that's already compromised for rigging.
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by Dammyrosky(m): 7:52am On Jun 02, 2022
INEC is not doing well at all....
imagine, those of us that completed our registration around last year june are still not been able to collect our PVC....
They keep saying it isn't ready and they themselves(INEC official) don't even know when it's going to be available...
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by blacknoir: 7:54am On Jun 02, 2022
Bleep inec ,I did mine years ago , the last time I went to their office they said they can't find my card,I had to start all over again
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by WhizdomXX(m): 7:56am On Jun 02, 2022
UselessBuharist:
Lie, you guys make it difficult for Southern Nigerians to collect their PVCs so that it can be easier for you to help the evil broom party rig the 2023 general election.
That's the pure truth man in Asaba here, the capital of Delta State, there is only one system available for people to do their biometrics to enable them collect their pvc. I was at the inec office yesterday by 12 and was given number 123. That is despite doing my preregistration already online, by 3:00 when they were closing, number 38 was just coming out. This people don't want Southerners to vote I swear.
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by berrystunn(m): 7:57am On Jun 02, 2022
DuBLINGreenb:
Is this not old news from 2011 or 2015 elections?

Abeg you people should go and take your pvc let us vote Amaechi or whoever APC brings

Because I don’t know what Atiku’s plan for this nation is you cannot own Mikano generator company and then give us 24/7 electricity that will mean your Mikano will die

You cannot spend over 30billion naira to win primaries alone and be preparing another set of billions for the general election, which you have been spending every election year since before 1999 then want me to believe you will not loot that money back

Because Nigerias president salary is about 5million naira per month 5million * 4 years will not give you even the 30 billion plus which he spent on this Primaries alone

The plans that man has cannot be good at all. He just wants to recoup his money back. Voters Beware.

Voting APC is to vote for hardship, insecurity borrowing and looting ,corruption in high places.. a dollar to 1k..
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by WhizdomXX(m): 7:57am On Jun 02, 2022
davidadenrele:
PVC in 2022?? When most advance country are already implementing and practicing e-voting INEC should have requested from government electronic digital voting compared to this manual secret ballot voting that's already compromised for rigging.
You follow the system to beat the system bro.
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by WhizdomXX(m): 8:00am On Jun 02, 2022
UselessBuhari:
Look at these idiots with long queues all over their centres in the South frustrating people are complaining of low turn out.
Idiots
I wonder how a full State capital/ local government(Asaba) will have only one biometric/collection center. In those centers most times, only one computer Is available to capture their biometrics. Is it the same way up in Kano. This Country's structure needs to be reviewed.
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by WhizdomXX(m): 8:01am On Jun 02, 2022
DuBLINGreenb:
Is this not old news from 2011 or 2015 elections?

Abeg you people should go and take your pvc let us vote Amaechi or whoever APC brings

Because I don’t know what Atiku’s plan for this nation is you cannot own Mikano generator company and then give us 24/7 electricity that will mean your Mikano will die

You cannot spend over 30billion naira to win primaries alone and be preparing another set of billions for the general election, which you have been spending every election year since before 1999 then want me to believe you will not loot that money back

Because Nigerias president salary is about 5million naira per month 5million * 4 years will not give you even the 30 billion plus which he spent on this Primaries alone

The plans that man has cannot be good at all. He just wants to recoup his money back. Voters Beware.
I would rather vote Obi/Kwankwaso.
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by Ay04z(m): 8:02am On Jun 02, 2022
Should be digitalise.. Simple.. Make i just login and vote....
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:03am On Jun 02, 2022
Mtchewwwwwww
Who PVC help?
Collect am, vote for person wey you like, las las, the person go end up not fulfilling his campaign promises.
What then is the essence?
Make INEC chop the PVCs, it's of no use
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by WhizdomXX(m): 8:03am On Jun 02, 2022
sleek214:
Ok. They will not go and get their PVC now. They will be online shouting Peter for president and insulting people. PVCless supporters. I've told whoever care to listen. Peter Obi will not get up to 500k votes. The best thing for Peter Obi is to run back to PDP. If he thinks his social media supporters can take him to Aso rock, he should go and ask Donald Duke. Good morning!
They are not allowing Southerners collect their pvc. Is that the situation up north?
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by Allisgud: 8:05am On Jun 02, 2022
Fools let them do home delivery
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:09am On Jun 02, 2022
berrystunn:

Voting APC is to vote for hardship, insecurity borrowing and looting ,corruption in high places.. a dollar to 1k..

Keep deceiving yourself.
They are all the same, APC, PDP, whatever. They are all bunch of selfish idiots.
Make PDP get into power today, we are still going to experience all these things.
God has not blessed this country with good leaders.
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by Contagious100d(m): 8:18am On Jun 02, 2022
inoki247:
lol mak dem no go colet am d election will be conducted online dem don kuku don dey compare the election with BBNaija....

Sense wey dem no get I pray e no too late before e locate dem....

Inec complain low turn out, lol, when I was in school, you will see inec registration point from street to street making it possible for more people to register.
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by WhizdomXX(m): 8:18am On Jun 02, 2022
Esama:
But what's wrong with Nigerian youths particularly southern Nigeria must government forced everything on us before we get sense? I keep saying this north could haven't been determine the leadership of this country if this so called educated southern value the process.

Later they will still be blaming mallam for ruling them it's very irritating to see educated person saying he or she will not vote because it will not count.
To collect pvc is very hard here in the educated south don't let them deceive you Sir/ma. As it is the only pvs available in inec centers are those that registered last year. For those that registered since January, their PVCs haven't even been printed out. It's a pathetic situation, why can't pvc collection be made similar to nin collection at least.
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by Khaysee: 8:20am On Jun 02, 2022
They are on nairaland and twitter
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by berrystunn(m): 8:23am On Jun 02, 2022
MASTERMIND04:

Keep deceiving yourself.
They are all the same, APC, PDP, whatever. They are all bunch of selfish idiots.
Make PDP get into power today, we are still going to experience all these things.
God has not blessed this country with good leaders.

We try something new , labour Party
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by mema900: 8:25am On Jun 02, 2022
whytediamond:
Nigerians are disillusioned with the way leaders are produced in this country. You all know votes are rigged heavily in the north and northerners see power as thiers.

The desire to queue up long hours and at the end of the day, elections aren't the true reflection of the people's mandate.

Make una dey vote dey go.

Nothing concern me. Some will say, I'm one of the problems.

I agree. I hate nonsense.

Kiss the truth.

It will soon concern you. When you can no longer afford anything in the market, nah then it will concern you
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by blaise26abj(m): 8:26am On Jun 02, 2022
A proactive agency will seek a way to make the youth vote . An innovative way . The one day voting system is stupid . That’s why violence and ballot snatching is rampant . You restrict movement yet you want people to come out to vote . That’s counterintuitive.
Let it be a week long event .
Let anyone be able to vote anywhere in Nigeria .
No need to be moving register up and down . Verify the authenticity of your card ,vote there and won’t be able to vote again .
Option of an online voters card where you can only vote with it online and not physically ( diaspore and can use this )

There are so many innovative ways . If people have a week to vote. The idea of spending the whole day in the sun to vote is already discouraging to gen Zs or any stress averse individual
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by ArewaNorth: 8:31am On Jun 02, 2022
Yankee101:
But you allowed traditional rulers collect in bulk in the north
It is shameless how U believe every conspiracy feed to ur empty head. Go and know the process of collecting PVC. After claiming the card, officer in charge has to record some information indicating that u collect the card and take the picture of the claimant....
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by integrity16(m): 8:32am On Jun 02, 2022
INEC isn't serious. I was at their office to collect my PVC registered since 2011 only for them to tell me it's not ready, told me to come by September.
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by BTCog: 8:38am On Jun 02, 2022
BadRadio:

https://www.regencyreporters.com.ng/2022/06/20-Million-PVCs-Unclaimed-INEC-Laments-Low-Turnout.html

@OP always read through before sharing anything here. This write up was done last year and the status was as at June 2021.
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by InoGetJoy: 8:53am On Jun 02, 2022
Nikkganc08:

What INEC said might be true.

But honestly, I don't trust any news from these Nigerian Agencies again.

I remember during d time of COVID, every morning those NCDC guys (don't know if d abbreviation is correct) would just Dole out some stats like....

15,658 persons tested

12,625 infected

7,298 deaths

882 discharged.

255 became mad

126 jumped the fence

All these fake numbers they gave is just to make it look as though these agencies are working, then they get huge budget allocations for the invisible task they are performing.

Billions of naira was budgetted for there sms alone.

Meanwhile, it'd be hard to spot just one of their center. Or a video of them testing, treating, or discharging the infected.

Should I talk about the SCHOOL FEEDING programme which d government budgetted 999 MILLION naira Daily, then kept on dishing statistics even when schools where on COVID-19 holiday?

Or TRADER MONEY scheme for d poor and small business?

Or bags of rice that was donated to Nigeria since the government has no plans for its citizens. These guys packed d bags of rice In their personal warehouse, rebranded and pasted their 'vote for me ' pictures, then ended up using the rice for political campaigns.
All we got was just fake stats of the number of invisible rice bags they shared.

If these things really work, the government would have fed me too through the school feeding program.

A test by NCDC would have showed that I don't have covid. Rather, I'm malnourished due to hunger and starvation.

They would have sent me some of that trader-money loan to add to my small business.

They can't claim that they aren't aware that I sell premium softwares like Grammarly, Quillbot, Turnitin Canva pro, VPN, Premium courses, etc at cheap prices.

They know I design quality logos, flyers, eBook covers, etc.

They are also aware that i make telegram airdrop bots.

can they claim that they don't know that my contact details is in my Nairaland profile & signature?

No, that's not possible.

The contact details is clearly visible even to the blind and I've spoken about it so... much that it's now audible to the deaf too.

Anyways, since 'freedom after speech' is a devalued currency in Nigeria, I'd simply act as though I believe all d news we've been fed.

My last hope is my VOTERS CARD that I kept safely somewhere as if its gold-plated with a 24 karat gold.

Its my last hope for saving humanity, starting with Nigeria.

Oh..., I forgot...!!!

I'm a Nigerian. My vote doesn't count.
The election would still be rigged.

Truely, Only God can help us.

God bless president BUHARI
God bless Nigeria
God help me
I love the way you advertised your business. You'll dị great in a marketing role. God bless your hustle
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by dododawa1: 8:54am On Jun 02, 2022
Since 1960what has elected provided for NIGERIANS,no electricity,no free education,no security,no job,no low cost houses, SUFFERING and SUFFERING for d masss.
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by UselessBuharist: 9:06am On Jun 02, 2022
WhizdomXX:

That's the pure truth man in Asaba here, the capital of Delta State, there is only one system available for people to do their biometrics to enable them collect their pvc. I was at the inec office yesterday by 12 and was given number 123. That is despite doing my preregistration already online, by 3:00 when they were closing, number 38 was just coming out. This people don't don't Southerners to vote I swear.

God will disappoint them.
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by Walz001: 9:25am On Jun 02, 2022
Get your pvc so there wont be stories that touch
Go and collect your pvc id there is queue or delay snap and bring it on here

Please collect your voters card if yoy want Nigeria to be better

Abeg our mumu don do
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by larryUG(m): 9:42am On Jun 02, 2022
Registration was done with Phone numbers. A skmple text message to all whose PVCs are ready for pick up will do
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by Aboguede(m): 9:59am On Jun 02, 2022
People like you will be one of the mumus shouting peter obi or star boy up and down but I can bet that u don't have pvc and u can never imagine to stand on the sun for 2 hours just to cast a vote but u will also not allow human being to see road on Internet from morning till morning.

I pray make hunger no kill you, lazy youths grin

whytediamond:
Nigerians are disillusioned with the way leaders are produced in this country. You all know votes are rigged heavily in the north and northerners see power as thiers.

The desire to queue up long hours and at the end of the day, elections aren't the true reflection of the people's mandate.

Make una dey vote dey go.

Nothing concern me. Some will say, I'm one of the problems.

I agree. I hate nonsense.

Kiss the truth.
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 02, 2022
BTCog:

@OP always read through before sharing anything here. This write up was done last year and the status was as at June 2021.
kindly do your research before commenting... and make sure u read in between post lines. Apologise when u realise ur mistake.
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by virus05(m): 10:44am On Jun 02, 2022
sleek214:
Ok. They will not go and get their PVC now. They will be online shouting Peter for president and insulting people. PVCless supporters. I've told whoever care to listen. Peter Obi will not get up to 500k votes. The best thing for Peter Obi is to run back to PDP. If he thinks his social media supporters can take him to Aso rock, he should go and ask Donald Duke. Good morning!
You know the truth but you just want to talk nonsense. Idk how a sensible person will compare P.O to Donald Duke
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by oluwagbenga98327: 11:03am On Jun 02, 2022
Guys go collect your PVC, the future of this country and our generation depends on it.new adsense account for saleGuys go collect your PVC, the future of this country and our generation depends on it.new adsense account for sale...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tribunal Affirms Dauda Lawal-Dare (PDP) As Governor Of Zamfara State / Lagos To Demolish 50 Houses In Jakande Estate / Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.