Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout (10125 Views)

INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs / 87 Million PVCs Collected Says INEC / 72.7 Million PVCs Collected - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by Newton2024: 11:08am On Jun 02, 2022
Yankee101:
But you allowed traditional rulers collect in bulk in the north
And mosques heads too. They are first class citizens. They will soon colonize the South.
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by Newton2024: 11:25am On Jun 02, 2022
Esama:
But what's wrong with Nigerian youths particularly southern Nigeria must government forced everything on us before we get sense? I keep saying this north could haven't been determine the leadership of this country if this so called educated southern value the process.

Later they will still be blaming mallam for ruling them it's very irritating to see educated person saying he or she will not vote because it will not count.
Don't blame Nigerian youths but INEC. In the North, voters cards are available for collection and they give voter cards in bulk to traditional/Islam'ic leaders for further distributions.

In the South, voters cards are not always available. If it is eventually available, you may spend days at their office without success. It is frustrating here either to register or to collect the card.

I went to their office last week Friday, a lots of people were turned back for flimsy reasons. And some INEC offices are far from people's residence.
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by Newton2024: 11:25am On Jun 02, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi!

Perhaps, Nigeria doesn't deserve him.

He is not a regular Nigerian politician.

He is a rare breed.

Yesterday, the PDP primaries were conducted.

Atiku emerged triumphant.

Today, Peter Obi congratulated him on his success.

Which Nigerian politician plays that kind of politics?

Perhaps, few if any.

Recall that Obi had left the PDP a few days to the primaries.

He thanked the party.

He stated that his principles are at variance with those of the PDP.

He calmly disassociated himself from them.

No insults. No name-calling. No vituperation.

Nothing.

His letter to the chairman was full of civility.

During his nation wide consultation with delegates, Peter Obi visited 35 States including the federal capital territory.

He left only one state.

And that state was Adamawa.

He did that out of respect for Atiku.

A few politicians in Nigeria can equal Obi in magnanimity of spirit.

Obi pays insults with respect.

Wike went to Anambra State. He could have wooed the delegates with tact and reason.

But he didn't.

He came down on Peter Obi. He told them not to waste their votes on him.

Unsatisfied with humiliating Obi in front of his kinsmen, Wike appeared on a national television, and vilified, abused, and insulted Obi again.

How did Peter Obi pay him back?

The records are there.

Obi went to Rivers State and praised Wike.

Not only that, Obi appeared on the same Channels TV and was asked his reaction to Wike's insults.

Obi did not retaliate. He called Wike his brother.

That is the man Peter Obi is.

No pretence. No guile. No bitterness.

Simple and straight forward.

If you don't like Peter Obi, then I know you hate good things.

Obi is first among equals.

Peter Obi doesn't deserve Nigeria.

He is doing us a favour by contesting.

Let us reciprocate the gesture by voting him.

I am yet to see any contestant that comes close to Peter Obi in competence, eloquence, humility, and magnanimity in the present race.

Go, Peter!

We are solidly behind you!

COPIED
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:39am On Jun 02, 2022
berrystunn:

We try something new , labour Party
It has to do with individual, not party.
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by WhizdomXX(m): 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
UselessBuharist:

God will disappoint them ?
My dear, That's what we've been telling ourselves since 2015.
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by Indispensable85(m): 12:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by Yankee101: 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
ArewaNorth:
It is shameless how U believe every conspiracy feed to ur empty head. Go and know the process of collecting PVC. After claiming the card, officer in charge has to record some information indicating that u collect the card and take the picture of the claimant....

Your name depicts your estate
No need to insult you as you're doing that yourself
An gaya Maka ko wani dan arewa ke nuna kansa anan? Ni zan gaya Maka abin dake faruwa a Garin ku da siyasan ku
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by Nikkganc08(m): 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
InoGetJoy:

I love the way you advertised your business. You'll dị great in a marketing role. God bless your hustle

Thank u.

If such roles pops up, beep me.

I welcome business opportunities with own arms

1 Like

Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by Lovelive: 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
Anything APC / PDP may God forbid it.

DuBLINGreenb:
Is this not old news from 2011 or 2015 elections?

Abeg you people should go and take your pvc let us vote Amaechi or whoever APC brings

Because I don’t know what Atiku’s plan for this nation is you cannot own Mikano generator company and then give us 24/7 electricity that will mean your Mikano will die

You cannot spend over 30billion naira to win primaries alone and be preparing another set of billions for the general election, which you have been spending every election year since before 1999 then want me to believe you will not loot that money back

Because Nigerias president salary is about 5million naira per month 5million * 4 years will not give you even the 30 billion plus which he spent on this Primaries alone

The plans that man has cannot be good at all. He just wants to recoup his money back. Voters Beware.
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by cinche(m): 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
Have gone to pick my own today after about 4 years ,I will wash it for my guys when I get home with greens
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by Tundex911: 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
How I wish make no one go vote sef so we can see how those politicians will have say on us
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by Wwwq: 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
Blame corruption
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by Holorunloseyi(m): 6:56am On Jun 03, 2022
INEC should bring registration to register polling points,so it will be easy to collect.Going to my local government to and fro is almost ₦1500.
Re: 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout by tony0806: 8:07am On Jun 03, 2022
ayo2008:

Forget digitisation...Go and collect your PVC .. enough of voting on social media...your PVC is your power come 2023

Come and force na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ACN Distributes 100 Customized Mtn Recharge Card In Akure / PDP Wins Big In FCT Election - Naija Pundit / FG, India In Diplomatic Row Over Nigerian’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.