Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card (14351 Views)

2023: INEC Launches Online Portal For Voters To Register / Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain / Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by BlackKing555: 9:48am On Jun 02, 2022
Wetin see finish no fit cause
Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by LIGHTROOM: 9:48am On Jun 02, 2022
Hold your governor responsible
Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by Asianjollof007: 9:49am On Jun 02, 2022
Wetin my eye see last year for INEC office, i no fit talk am finish. Useless country!

2 Likes

Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by Lastmankc(m): 9:49am On Jun 02, 2022
After everything,UGM won't even allow them to vote in peace
Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by venabili: 9:50am On Jun 02, 2022
Nigeria.

I did the online pre registration, got an appointment. I went to the registration centre on the allotted day and time and they told me my online appointment is meaningless. I should go and join the queue. Looking at the queue and the rate of attending to people, it was obvious i'll spend the next 6-7hrs there. Unto wetin? Na so i waka go back home. And its looking like the options are going to be these recycled old men anyway.
Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by OBALOLA55(m): 9:52am On Jun 02, 2022
Gbengaoluz:
Just to vote in one recycled incompetent Leader in the end
NOR BE TINUBU DEM WAN VOTE FOR NAW sad

1 Like

Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by Sincinnati: 9:53am On Jun 02, 2022
Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by kcdendelo: 9:55am On Jun 02, 2022
Realists:

Okoro people and money, an Okoro man can monitize his mother for money, because they both have letters MO & MO at the beginning.
And Thats how Ofe mmanu man will mine his Mothers head because of Money bc they both have letters MO & MO at the beginning

2 Likes

Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 02, 2022
The Zoogeria corruption and impunity is inborn, they can't do away with it. See manipulation! Sweep our office and get your own done first; useless country!

2 Likes

Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by Adakintroy: 9:57am On Jun 02, 2022
The same individuals will insult government will flaunt directives. The people collecting the money are mostly our mothers and fathers. Its hard to take in abi?

1 Like

Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by isaaczik: 9:58am On Jun 02, 2022
My own experience at umuahia was painful.

I went to register at the headquarter beside cbn umuahia, they told that they do not have fuel.

And I should go to umuahia north at adelubu street.

I went there they said I should go to headquarter and told them I was coming there.

They said ok, we are tired, go and come back next week. I begged them all to no avail.

I went the next week and after that, they said the card I did in November will out by that time next year.

I waited in May this year and called someone there she said it was out and I should collect at the place of registration.

I went there again, I saw a lady staff who busy pressing her phone. I explained to her and she said go and come back next week. I begged her and she said again please go and leave me alone.

Since then I left it for them.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by macshereves: 10:01am On Jun 02, 2022
Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by Aboguede(m): 10:08am On Jun 02, 2022
Make sure u have pvc and u also stress ur friends to get their pvc to and not just ( inside room campaigner) because in Nigeria people who decide the leaders must go out and also wait in the sun for hours just to elect their candidate.

Ĺ
tiswell:
igbos can do anything this time to make their vote count sad

enough of the madness from afonjas and their slave masters in naija

Vote Peter Gregory Obi

vote labour party

vote for transparency, equity and fairness

Peter is Nigeria's incoming president,2023,
it's sealed already!

1 Like

Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by baretalk: 10:10am On Jun 02, 2022
INEC too is mediocre, we need a better INEC chairman, this man is not effective at all. Very passive.
Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 02, 2022
Joclebs:
Very useless country we've found ourselves!

Tueh!

Better than that of Lagos, Ojo Igbede to be precise you will pay before registering or you buy food and malt for the staffs.
Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by MyExpression(m): 10:13am On Jun 02, 2022
duality:
There's something about SE people trying to cash out of everything. When people who want to help them see this, they become discouraged.

During festive season, SE people will hike transport price. For the north, it will still be normal.

I was even thinking they would make the process easy to help their voting strength.

Shut up.

I stayed in Akwanga, Nasarawa state...I paid for my NIN.

Corruption is everywhere

1 Like

Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by LoveThemChubby(m): 10:13am On Jun 02, 2022
Joclebs:
Very useless country we've found ourselves!

Tueh!
Useless country or useless South Easterners? That's what happens when a society places too much emphasis on money. Go to the North and SW i don't know of SS) they do these things for free but anytime you get to the SE it is always different.
Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by Ventura1: 10:15am On Jun 02, 2022
You mean the non-responsive INEC SM handled?
Maxymilliano:
The posters could have tagged INEC @inecnigeria (https://twitter.com/inecnigeria) to formalize the complains and observations ...
Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by BleedTears: 10:16am On Jun 02, 2022
Na watin make shikau start bombing people
Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by sukar886: 10:17am On Jun 02, 2022
Igbos get problem, something wey hausa people the give free, even beg them to collect, all the almajeris in North get voters card, no matter the age
Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by Advocate500: 10:19am On Jun 02, 2022
You see one thing about Nigerian's, for the fact that south easterners are the raising the alarm, the rest of the country will make it look as if is peculiar to south eastern region, as if corruption does not exist in other regions making it difficult for purpose of the message difficult to achieve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:21am On Jun 02, 2022
Frigga13:
Collecting 1k for pvc.. their own Dey always different..

Power to the people
North 2023
keep shouting North... The people doing the registration and collecting the monies are Igbos... But u want to blame outsiders same way you guys blame fulani for the insecurity in your region
Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by HeavenVGate: 10:35am On Jun 02, 2022
Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by Owologbo(m): 10:38am On Jun 02, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

https://mobile.twitter.com/KeksKatie/status/1531544798309629952

https://mobile.twitter.com/nwaeke_poly/status/1531982457318277120
I'm sure the inec staffs are ibo, same as the complainers. They should put their house in order.
Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by aspabay(m): 10:51am On Jun 02, 2022
Meanwhile in the North, they are begging them to come to register and even enticing them. Their underage are also asked to register.

After elections you will wonder why their votes is high
Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by Suliemanmashood(m): 10:54am On Jun 02, 2022
You’re the one who want to vote by force
Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by Zinpat: 11:03am On Jun 02, 2022
Why are they collecting money? Whereas other regions are begging people to go & register...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Engages New Legal Team As Trial Begins / Shettima Aborts US Trip, Blames Faulty Aircraft / Jibrilla Bindo Confirmed As Adamawa APC Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.