Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card (14335 Views)

2023: INEC Launches Online Portal For Voters To Register / Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain / Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by agabaI23(m): 11:06am On Jun 02, 2022
Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by shizzle1: 11:08am On Jun 02, 2022
LoveThemChubby:

Useless country or useless South Easterners? That's what happens when a society places too much emphasis on money. Go to the North and SW i don't know of SS) they do these things for free but anytime you get to the SE it is always different.
useless and senseless south westerners he meant.

I guess your stupid bullion van frog eyed kleptomaniac isn't about money, right?.

Easterners don't hide evils happening in their region, they expose it to rid their region from vices, that's why the Meth menace ended almost before it started.

Go and think about ending skull mining, organ harvesting, corpse exhuming in your useless sadWaste region. Anuofia!
Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by aderoju3921: 11:33am On Jun 02, 2022
we are doing so become we are OBIdent...we are doing so become we are OBIdent......
Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by professorkk: 11:42am On Jun 02, 2022
Madness
Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by NaijaCars4sale: 11:48am On Jun 02, 2022
This is very funny, but na Naija be this
Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by tonididdy(m): 11:51am On Jun 02, 2022
The same registration that is a door-to-door affair in the North with a chilled bottle of kunu and fried rice.

... The South is not ready, if not for the a 2nd intervention I wouldn't have had my PVC during my last visit to Nigeria. The first experience ended in a brawl. The staffs were utterly disrespectful.
Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by Denoh68: 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
SHUT YOUR GUTTER, TAKK WITH SENSE. YARIBANZA
duality:
There's something about SE people trying to cash out of everything. When people who want to help them see this, they become discouraged.

During festive season, SE people will hike transport price. For the north, it will still be normal.

I was even thinking they would make the process easy to help their voting strength.
Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by Denoh68: 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
SHUT YOUR GUTTER,YARIBANZA,I HAVE STAYED IN LAGOS, IT'S YOU PEOPLE THAT LOVE MONEY MORE THAN EVERY OTHER TRIBE.BASTARD SON OF BASTARD ODUDUWA
LoveThemChubby:

Useless country or useless South Easterners? That's what happens when a society places too much emphasis on money. Go to the North and SW i don't know of SS) they do these things for free but anytime you get to the SE it is always different.
Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by LoveThemChubby(m): 12:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
Denoh68:
SHUT YOUR GUTTER,YARIBANZA,I HAVE STAYED IN LAGOS, IT'S YOU PEOPLE THAT LOVE MONEY MORE THAN EVERY OTHER TRIBE.BASTARD SON OF BASTARD ODUDUWA
For the sake of your stupid self and poor parental upbringing let me clarify you on few things that your trained-to-be-myopic eyes and mind won't comprehend.
1. I am not from the South West.
2. I am a well traveled person and my comment wasn't based on any sentiment/bias against the Igbos.
3. Have you heard of anywhere else where this has happened? For the record, I am not totally ruling out the possibility of this happening in other regions but it is very common in the east. All the checkpoint harrasment often complained of is also spearheaded by soldiers of south east extraction against their own people. I will give you a typical example: on a checkpoint you will often see the northern soldiers allow their drivers of northern extraction pass those checkpoints when they speak or plead with them in hausa but the Igbo ones will hardly do same for their brothers. Instead they will get angry when they attempt to speak language with them.
4. It's obvious that a greater percentage of easterners (especially those on social media) lack home training/how to talk to people. What exactly did I say to warrant this derogatory outburst? May God help your mkpu mmiri brain
Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by Landmack: 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
duality:
There's something about SE people trying to cash out of everything. When people who want to help them see this, they become discouraged.

During festive season, SE people will hike transport price. For the north, it will still be normal.

I was even thinking they would make the process easy to help their voting strength.

That’s why when these illiterate people chant biafraoud I laugh...there will be nothing good about biafraoud if we igbos can’t change our attitude.

Tueh
Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by Landmack: 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Southeast is a useless region grin grin

Know this and know peace

Fixed

I am from the southeast and I can categorically back the above statement with fact. The level of backwardness and illiteracy is alarming in my region.
Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by Sleekfingers: 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Snap the person collecting the money or video him or her submit it only or send it to EFCC or report them or publish it online

And the person go allow them to snap him/her abi?
Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by Sleekfingers: 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by Newton2024: 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
isaaczik:
My own experience at umuahia was painful.

I went to register at the headquarter beside cbn umuahia, they told that they do not have fuel.

And I should go to umuahia north at adelubu street.

I went there they said I should go to headquarter and told them I was coming there.

They said ok, we are tired, go and come back next week. I begged them all to no avail.

I went the next week and after that, they said the card I did in November will out by that time next year.

I waited in May this year and called someone there she said it was out and I should collect at the place of registration.

I went there again, I saw a lady staff who busy pressing her phone. I explained to her and she said go and come back next week. I begged her and she said again please go and leave me alone.

Since then I left it for them.
Please report them to the national through email or social media. Apart from election, you need it for other purposes.
Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by Belleful: 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
I'm not surprised. It happened in uvwie local govt in delta state in 2019. South south and south east people re too greedy and wicked.
And imagine the insult. Asking people to sweep their office first.
Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by Paretomaster1(m): 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
tiswell:
igbos can do anything this time to make their vote count sad

enough of the madness from afonjas and their slave masters in naija

Vote Peter Gregory Obi

vote labour party

vote for transparency, equity and fairness

Peter is Nigeria's incoming president,2023,
it's sealed already!

If e carry 3rd make e happy.....
Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by evolution4434: 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
IN Abuja, when I went to do my NIN in Gwalgwalada, We have to buy petrol to fuel the generator before they attended to us.
Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by Slimwhyt(m): 8:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nigeria jst like to dey stress people. Here in Lafia, na 1 system dem dey use for inec headquarters here. Their staff com dey rude and insensitive like kilode! But tnk God after going there 5 times, I finally register today.
Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by Emdebby2: 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nigeria is full of surprises.
Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by shortIGBOman: 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
Eyahhh. IGBO land

Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by Chimeluv(f): 3:49am On Jun 03, 2022
People always complain about Inec office in Amawbia , they should just remove those working in that office (even their Oga) and re employ new set of workers because they don't like doing anything in that office.
Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by Denoh68: 7:29am On Dec 01, 2022
YOU OPEN YOUR GUTTER OF A MOUTH AND CALL IGBOS USELESS AND EXPECT LESSER TREATMENT FROM ME RIGHT, YOU MUST BE A BASTARD, WHEN YOU COME ONLINE MIND WHO YOU QUOTE IN YOUR COMMENTS,THIS ERA ISN'T 1960 WHEN YOU TOY WITH PEOPLE AND EXPECT THEM TO STAY LOW AND WATCH YOU.GROW UP AND HAVE SENSE,I REST MY CASE.quote author=LoveThemChubby post=113399988]
For the sake of your stupid self and poor parental upbringing let me clarify you on few things that your trained-to-be-myopic eyes and mind won't comprehend.
2. I am a well traveled person and my comment wasn't based on any sentiment/bias against the Igbos.
3. Have you heard of anywhere else where this has happened? For the record, I am not totally ruling out the possibility of this happening in other regions but it is very common in the east. All the checkpoint harrasment often complained of is also spearheaded by soldiers of south east extraction against their own people. I will give you a typical example: on a checkpoint you will often see the northern soldiers allow their drivers of northern extraction pass those checkpoints when they speak or plead with them in hausa but the Igbo ones will hardly do same for their brothers. Instead they will get angry when they attempt to speak language with them.
4. It's obvious that a greater percentage of easterners (especially those on social media) lack home training/how to talk to people. What exactly did I say to warrant this derogatory outburst? May God help your mkpu mmiri brain[/quote]
Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by LoveThemChubby(m): 9:24am On Dec 03, 2022
Denoh68:
YOU OPEN YOUR GUTTER OF A MOUTH AND CALL IGBOS USELESS AND EXPECT LESSER TREATMENT FROM ME RIGHT, YOU MUST BE A BASTARD, WHEN YOU COME ONLINE MIND WHO YOU QUOTE IN YOUR COMMENTS,THIS ERA ISN'T 1960 WHEN YOU TOY WITH PEOPLE AND EXPECT THEM TO STAY LOW AND WATCH YOU.GROW UP AND HAVE SENSE,I REST MY CASE.quote author=LoveThemChubby post=113399988]
4. It's obvious that a greater percentage of easterners (especially those on social media) lack home training/how to talk to people. What exactly did I say to warrant this derogatory outburst? May God help your mkpu mmiri brain
As usual you go about throwing insults without making a single sensible sentence to argue your case. I pity you
Re: People Asked To Sweep INEC Office In Anambra Before Registration For Voters Card by Denoh68: 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2022
WHAT OTHER SENSIBILITY DO YOU EXPECT FROM MY SENTENCES WHEN I CLEARLY REBUKED YOU FIR YOUR HATEFUL COMMENTS AGAINST ME AND MY PEOPLE, SHOULD I TEACH YOU ONLINE BEFORE YOU GROW UP. LEAVE IGBOS ALONE.
LoveThemChubby:

As usual you go about throwing insults without making a single sensible sentence to argue your case. I pity you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Trial Not Discussed In Meeting With Buhari – Saraki / Bishop Ndubisi Obi: Leave IPOB/ESN Alone, Go After Bandits & Terrorists / Antony Blinken, Yusuf Tuggar Hold Live Press Briefing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.