Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians (43475 Views)

A University In Scotland Graduating Class Happen To Be Nigerians All Through / Can I Still Graduate With A First Class With This My 100level Cgpa? / Robert F Smith Paid Off Student Loan debts For The Entire Graduating Set. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by ChrisADM: 10:06am On Jun 02, 2022
Okay
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:06am On Jun 02, 2022
cool
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Lincoln275(m): 10:07am On Jun 02, 2022
Hmmmm! It is well
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Uncleodi(m): 10:07am On Jun 02, 2022
I thought I saw Sadiq Abubakar Umar on the list grin

4 Likes

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by optimistD(m): 10:08am On Jun 02, 2022
South

1 Like

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by drlateef: 10:08am On Jun 02, 2022
izzou:
Only God knows what would be their fate if they studied here.

2023 is before us again. If you like go and vote Atiku or anybody BuuBuu(The grandmaster of failure) would raise his hand.

As for Obi, I hope he's as sincere as he paints himself

Obi has no vision. He has no foresight. Don’t you see him jumping from one party to the worse party aimlessly? He is a thoughtless leader. Tinubu is the best of the pack.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Jembete69: 10:08am On Jun 02, 2022
This is Great
Only God knows what would have become of them if they had not left Nigeria.

Just imagine almost all the higher institutions in Nigeria are currently on strike.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Burruchaga71(m): 10:08am On Jun 02, 2022
Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by blowjohn(m): 10:08am On Jun 02, 2022
izzou:

2023 is before us again. If you like go and vote Atiku or anybody BuuBuu(The grandmaster of failure) would raise his hand.

My question for Peter obi is this: if ur a multi billionaire and yet u keep wearing the same shoes for the last 10 years, where r u carrying the money to?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by tarantino1: 10:09am On Jun 02, 2022
Combination of two tribes that hate themselves with deep passion.

Ya don meanit
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by dadavivo: 10:09am On Jun 02, 2022
You will never see Fulani Boko Haram people on the list why?

2 Likes

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by onuman: 10:10am On Jun 02, 2022
Back home in Nigeria, an Atiku or Buhari will lead their country due to the skewed and lopsided political structure Nigeria created by Arewa soldiers to favour Arewa politicians.

1 Like

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by chigator2: 10:10am On Jun 02, 2022
jhydebaba:
80% of which are Yorubas. Yorubas been investing in education from time immemorial. God bless Yorubas.

If you were properly educated you would know how to calculate percentages properly

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by macrodata(m): 10:11am On Jun 02, 2022
izzou:

Well, if he wasn't wasteful as a governor & was able to save massively (in cash & investment) for his state especially being one of the most underfunded states, I believe he can do the same. But one thing I'm 100% certain is that ASUU will be well funded.
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by RestEasy: 10:11am On Jun 02, 2022
Nigeria to the world.
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Nigerialabalaba: 10:11am On Jun 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

What is there in this shithole that people shouldn't run away from? They should come and stay so that ASUU strike dealt with them.

Omo Ibo, na ur barren iboland u take dey look everywhere whereas na evil hatefilled ibo people like u ibo miscreants on nl bring curses to iboland.

Na only in una iboland people go wake up daily dey pray for death for dia governor. shiorr.
Those Nigerians wey u see for dat list no be idle lazy evil yoots like una ibo miscreants on nl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by toyinid78: 10:11am On Jun 02, 2022
Itzlinda:
Nigerians love book o. But still they are one of the poorest immigrant.

Go and check how Indians and Chinese are making generational wealth through entrepreneurship.
hot babe

1 Like

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by adelekeolu(m): 10:12am On Jun 02, 2022
YORUBA TO THE WORLD

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by bonnyhope: 10:13am On Jun 02, 2022
Of what relevance is non science course in abroad

1 Like

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Eleponblue(m): 10:14am On Jun 02, 2022
izzou:

NO POLITICIAN IS SINCERE!!! KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE...

1 Like

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:15am On Jun 02, 2022
speaktome:
This is really great!

If you chose to use this as a data, it reveals to you why Nigeria is the way it is. This list is 100% Southern Nigerians, yet politics in my country is dominated by quacks from another region leading the technocrats. We don't even get the best of the region.

What do i even know...

#MySignature
#MyBusiness
tell them to go to southern Nigeria and build up their regions premium bigot
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by wwwihy: 10:16am On Jun 02, 2022
90% Yoruba

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by NOwazobia: 10:16am On Jun 02, 2022
drlateef:

Obi has no vision. He has no foresight. Don’t you see him jumping from one party to the worse party aimlessly? He is a thoughtless leader. Tinubu is the best of the pack.
I don't like Obi either, but I would rather vote Shakau of Boko Haram than a fraudster, drug lord, assassin, agbero, senile old crook, a fetish... called Tinubu... Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by COMPAQ(m): 10:17am On Jun 02, 2022
Nigerians are academically smart,but unfortunately it doesn't result in capacity to get things done.

If you bring these people to nigeriabto head small organisation I won't be surprised they will struggle to do so.

Success in organisations is beyond just having a big degree. Its more of leadership skills, problem solving skills, organisational skills,creativity and innovation and that is where Nigerians struggle because our pre university education doesn't prepare us for that.

I was recently at a hugh school graduation in Houston and come and see speeches given by 17year old! It will be difficult to find even a first class graduate in Nigeria to stand on a stage, face 1000 parents and deliver a sensible, rousing, thought provoking speech.

2 Likes

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by true2god: 10:17am On Jun 02, 2022
jhydebaba:
80% of which are Yorubas. Yorubas been investing in education from time immemorial. God bless Yorubas.
The are 9 students. 5 Yoruba, 3 Igbo and 1 Urhobo.

Yoruba: 55.56%

Igbo :33.3%

Urhobo: 11.1%

You are a poor math student.

15 Likes

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by amakaDD(f): 10:18am On Jun 02, 2022
Na so this matter reach?
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Abujalandlord: 10:18am On Jun 02, 2022
speaktome:
This is really great!

If you chose to use this as a data, it reveals to you why Nigeria is the way it is. This list is 100% Southern Nigerians, yet politics in my country is dominated by quacks from another region leading the technocrats. We don't even get the best of the region.

What do i even know...

#MySignature
#MyBusiness

Northerners don’t fancy abroad that much.they would rather stay in their places. Which is why even in this Nigeria you hardly sees them in numbers in places outs side their comfort zone..
Had they fancied that traveling abroad to study the story will be glaring different,, of recent there is quite a number of them traveling out but as soon as they finish they come back to Nigeria.
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 02, 2022
jhydebaba:

Tribal bigot.

5 Yorubas, 3 igbos and 1 deltan yet your bigoted mind saw them as 80% Yoruba.

8 Likes

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Cherrybae(f): 10:21am On Jun 02, 2022
Im glad my fellow igbos dominated the last.

May God bless Ndigbo

1 Like

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by GOATandYAMtheory: 10:22am On Jun 02, 2022
Obi kor, kolanut ni
izzou:

1 Like

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by chigator2: 10:24am On Jun 02, 2022
Cherrybae:
Im glad my fellow igbos dominated the last.

May God bless Ndigbo

You ehh, where did we dominate, you no fit comment pass, your pikin or relative dey dere.
Can you afford the tuition , so y are you happy

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Begging Classmates For Food In Primary/Secondary Schools (Pic) / ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn / Our Boys Woo All With Benz On Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.