Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

2023: See This Before You Call Northerners Betrayers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: See This Before You Call Northerners Betrayers (915 Views)

Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani / SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) / How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: See This Before You Call Northerners Betrayers by mrrandomguy: 7:42am On Jun 02, 2022
Before you start howling like hungry pigs when they play the Tambuwal card.

APC 2023 PRESIDENTIAL HOPEFULS DELEGATES — BY ZONE

1. South East — With 8 Candidates and 288 delegates

2. South West — With 7 Candidates and 411 delegates.

3. South South — With 4 Candidates and 359 delegates.

4. North West — With 2 Candidates and 558 delegates

5. North Central With 1 Candidate and 363 delegates.

6. North East — With 1 Candidate and 336 delegates.

✓ Entire Northern Nigeria — With 4 Candidates and 1,257 delegates.

✓ Entire Southern Nigeria — With 19 Candidates and 1,068 delegates.

Above data can help your predictions.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: See This Before You Call Northerners Betrayers by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:54am On Jun 02, 2022
Isn't it shocking that with the Northerners low population.. Forget that trashy propaganda about them being plenty..

that's a stinking lie.. Even if the 19 southern candidates are added to the 1068 delegates, it still doesn't match the Northern figures.

Therefore there is an imbalance..If we claim Unity or united then the figures should match..Otherwise I support another head count and I mean digitally.. Not that 1814 dirty statistics

It must be equal from both North and South... Population of what location and whom can go to hell... Igbos are not part of this jagajaga though.

1 Like

Re: 2023: See This Before You Call Northerners Betrayers by Frigga13: 7:57am On Jun 02, 2022
Apc is evil .. whatever happens in there is their business
Never again will a cursed party .. that their only wish is to suffer and drain Nigeria .. be allowed near power

Tinubu must be on ballot
Must

Power to the people
North 2023

1 Like

Re: 2023: See This Before You Call Northerners Betrayers by Frigga13: 7:59am On Jun 02, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Isn't it shocking that with the Northerners low population.. Forget that trashy propaganda about them being plenty..

that's a stinking lie.. Even if the 19 southern candidates are added to the 1068 delegates, it still doesn't match the Northern figures.

Therefore there is an imbalance..If we claim Unity or united then the figures should match..Otherwise I support another head count and I mean digitally.. Not that 1814 dirty statistics

It must be equal from both North and South... Population of what location and whom can go to hell... Igbos are not part of this jagajaga though.

Restrict the igbos to yourself and family..

IPOB is not igbos ..
IPOB is an evil organization that want to destroy igboland ..
Be guided

2 Likes

Re: 2023: See This Before You Call Northerners Betrayers by Frigga13: 8:02am On Jun 02, 2022
Northern population is by far much more than the south..

What’s the fuss about it ..

North has land mass and population to go with it

Only some ignorant fools keep deceiving themselve

Conduct it 1000 Times .. nothing will change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: See This Before You Call Northerners Betrayers by successmatters(m): 8:03am On Jun 02, 2022
I wonder how the North, as small as they are in population are able to confuse people and grab large allocation of southern resources.
Re: 2023: See This Before You Call Northerners Betrayers by KILLTHECOWS(f): 8:19am On Jun 02, 2022
North have empty land...
In the whole world,Nigeria is the only country where population is highest in the dry arid desert more than the coastal areas..
Is God of the north not a miracle worker?

1 Like

Re: 2023: See This Before You Call Northerners Betrayers by Kdon2: 8:35am On Jun 02, 2022
Frigga13:
Northern population is by far much more than the south..

What’s the fuss about it ..

North has land mass and population to go with it

Only some ignorant fools keep deceiving themselve

Conduct it 1000 Times .. nothing will change

You know as everyone does the you only have land mass not the population. Even if you keep breeding like pigs or rabbits the only benefit is that your region ll continue to breed almajiris and be poverty headquarter of the world! grin
Re: 2023: See This Before You Call Northerners Betrayers by Miracle2020: 8:44am On Jun 02, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

you are in pain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: See This Before You Call Northerners Betrayers by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:46am On Jun 02, 2022
Miracle2020:
you are in pain.

You know me na..abi you don forget
Re: 2023: See This Before You Call Northerners Betrayers by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 02, 2022
Peter obi is a goal

1 Like

Re: 2023: See This Before You Call Northerners Betrayers by OBALOLA55(m): 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
Frigga13:

Restrict the igbos to yourself and family..

IPOB is not igbos ..
IPOB is an evil organization that want to destroy igboland ..
Be guided
ABOKKI STAY AWAY FROM IGBO MATTER angry

1 Like

Re: 2023: See This Before You Call Northerners Betrayers by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2022

(1) (Reply)

2019: Tinubu In Full Charge Of My Re-election Campaign- Buhari / You Uncommonly Betrayed The South South And South East, Nigerians Berate Akpabio / Sega Link Exposed??? Can This Be True???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.