Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,278 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? (34482 Views)

Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria / Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? / Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by DesignMaestro(m): 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
FoOlan1 conquered yaribanza village! undecided.. peaceful Abi very dull,unlively, uninteresting, boring malu enclave.. sarathief kwara plc.most of development in ilorin township from taiwo oke, downward,kulende,GRA Axis are handiwork of the igbos undecided take it or leave it
Not surprised, that is how you people behave...and you want others to vote for an Igbo man as president.

2 Likes

Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by castrokins(m): 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
But You People Said Saraki Didn't Do Anything na?
Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by Yemie99(m): 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
It's not a crowded city so peace should at least reign small abi u want to compare it to Lagos or Ibadan niii??
Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by dontrulee: 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ilorin is peaceful and yes their Fulani herdsmen are very friendly.

I used to be scared at first seeing them, hearing their stories and all that but these ones are cool headed.

But Ilorin is very boring, shops close early and the people have a poor mindset. I don't know much about the night life since most nights I spend in the hospital and if I am not in the clinic, I am on my bed sleeping the stress away. grin

1 Like

Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by DSC7: 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
nothing sacred there..I went to school there, what people mistakenly called peace is actually unimaginable boredom!a FoOlan1 enclave , with coded Sharia and Islamic rules!no night life,long dead and decaying , decrepit infrastructure, public utilities,power generation is FOREVER abysmal,same dead street light I left many years ago still lined the narrow roads..a dull, boring, unlively place isn't the same as strictly as peaceful..how else would you describe s place where life and living is perpetually at snail speed and slow lane.. boring places, boring people, boring alfas,yet choked up thief politician like sarathief and family who have succeeded in grinding the capital to a halt many years ago reducing it to the status of village undecided.. anyone contemplating living in ilorin should be prepared to cope with boredom.na you go Taya!

Ilorin is not boring,it depend where you lived...

Try Geri Alimi,surulere,adewole,irewolede,Post office/Challenge,Tanke,,,,even eyenkorin sef dey bubble
Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by dontrulee: 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
sojiboy:
How can you say Ilorin is the most peaceful state in Nigeria, Ilorin that's knowns for religion crisis...

Ekiti is the most peaceful for record

Well, this year Ekiti had a lot of crisis according to the news but when I visited their it was quite peaceful
Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by DSC7: 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
dontrulee:
Ilorin is peaceful and yes their Fulani herdsmen are very friendly.

I used to be scared at first seeing them, hearing their stories and all that but these ones are cool headed.

But Ilorin is very boring, shops close early and the people have a poor mindset. I don't know much about the night life since most nights I spend in the hospital and if I am not in the clinic, I am on my bed sleeping the stress away. grin

Ilorin is not boring, it depends where you live

1 Like

Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by toprealman: 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
Imagine if someone from Anambra had the courage to drive round during IPOB's imposed sit at home, S/he can come up with same claim.
Abeokuta was the best but now I am not so sure.
Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by Akharmony: 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
nothing sacred there..I went to school there, what people mistakenly called peace is actually unimaginable boredom!a FoOlan1 enclave , with coded Sharia and Islamic rules!no night life,long dead and decaying , decrepit infrastructure, public utilities,power generation is FOREVER abysmal,same dead street light I left many years ago still lined the narrow roads..a dull, boring, unlively place isn't the same as strictly as peaceful..how else would you describe s place where life and living is perpetually at snail speed and slow lane.. boring places, boring people, boring alfas,yet choked up thief politician like sarathief and family who have succeeded in grinding the capital to a halt many years ago reducing it to the status of village undecided.. anyone contemplating living in ilorin should be prepared to cope with boredom.na you go Taya!
i visited ilorin just four(4) times and my stay within those period never exceeded 5days. so i only speak of what i observed lowkey. Otherwise you have done well by enlightening me more on the subject matter, Odogwu. .
Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by Mumusaphire: 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
Konjiboii:

Is that the prices of a flat in GRA? Please whats the price of a choice duplex in a posh area,is there constant light also?
u said a bedroom flat, which can be a room self comtain. So clarify it.
Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by dontrulee: 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
DSC7:

Ilorin is not boring, it depends where you live

Where do you stay?
Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by Mumusaphire: 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
DesignMaestro:
Reservation Road, GRA
because there is only apartment there, that housing Leke furniture. So the next building is hotel.

1 Like

Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by dontrulee: 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
DSC7:

Ilorin is not boring,it depend where you lived...

Try Geri Alimi,surulere,adewole,irewolede,Post office/Challenge,Tanke,,,,even eyenkorin sef dey bubble

Lol..... Which bubble?
You dey jonze.
grin grin
Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by DesignMaestro(m): 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
oguns222:

Go and check ganmo road and even that of Adusco. Which good roads are you talking about? How much of Ilorin do you know?
My friend go back to school if you can't comprehend simple English... "...this neighbourhood" in my statement refers to G.R.A.
Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by DesignMaestro(m): 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jaybuoy:
Please keep reporting those comments that break the rules.

Nairaland has become too toxic.

Seriously toxic bro
Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by Konjiboii: 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
Voiceofthestree:
Forget ilorin joor cultists deh kill for ilorin like benin is not safe at all, but if you be G guy secret deh for ilorin better Alfa deh there if you get money and 419 plenty open your eye Toto fill ilorin all those girls wah DEM deh coffer head but den no deh wear pant and Toto deh crash them I too Bleep for ilorin everyday fee to air as a Lagos sharp

Omo your weed too strong,you for just tone am down a notch.
Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by DSC7: 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
dontrulee:

Lol..... Which bubble?
You dey jonze.
grin grin

Where and where u don stay for Ilorin?
Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by Ogbesinnaya(m): 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
I was born and raised in ilorin, am close to 40yrs now. Even if there is crises in ilorin, it's always minimal and never last compared to other parts of the country. Ilorin is peaceful just that businesses are not thriving that much here. Nevertheless, standard of leaving is relatively cheap here.

2 Likes

Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by dontrulee: 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
DSC7:

Where and where u don stay for Ilorin?

I work in the UITH.
But I have visited almost everywhere in Kwara
Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by Konjiboii: 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
kingyakos:

L for learn

Wrong, L is for Lose,Loss,Lost
While W is Win

~ urban dictionary
Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by DSC7: 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
dontrulee:

Where do you stay?

Yidi road irewolede....
Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by DesignMaestro(m): 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
Vado:

What do you mean by media hype? Do you mean to say Muslims didn't instigate violence tearing gates down and shining churches just last year or so? I've lived here for 30+ years so don't sugarcoat anything here.
I would rather you don't blow things out of proportion due to sentiment.
Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by DSC7: 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
dontrulee:

I work in the UITH.
But I have visited almost everywhere in Kwara

Night life no too dey dat side nah...
Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by Konjiboii: 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mumusaphire:
u said a bedroom flat, which can be a room self comtain. So clarify it.

Is there like a nice estate with fully detached houses, and what's the light situation?
Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by Belial06: 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
Gamesmart:

When people like these call out to moderators, the moderators should not just respond to the post the quoted and are complaining about.

The moderators should explore the complainers history with the person they are complaining about and if they find the complainer as the first the first rule breaker or frequent rule breaker, then the complainer should be the only one facing consequences.

There are many such people who rush to complain to moderators when they annoy/insult others and then the heat becomes too much for them when the other person retaliates.

Let them know there is no succour for you in moderators when you lose or are losing.

Secondly, people who don't reason before they post should not find succour in moderators when called what they are. Let them be forced to use their brains before posting.
Are you done with your epistle[quote][/quote]

Abide by the forums rules

You must be new here so you are excused grin
Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by DesignMaestro(m): 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
Bbbwings:

As in
This man wan bobo us
If not lack of intelligence, the pictures are clearly stated to be of locations in GRA and a daft fellow is talking about Ganmo. Is Ganmo in GRA?

1 Like

Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by Belial06: 3:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
Okobola146:
una no dey tire to dey call moderators to come fight for una? Dem tell you say moderators dey jobless? Abeg shift jo

I checked your profile and saw you are new here few weeks infact grin

So you are excused. Nairaland is not a motor park , behave yourself and abide by the forums rules .

Do not show us your attitude, the ban list is bigger than your ego.

Bye
Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by kingyakos: 3:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
Konjiboii:

Wrong L is for Lose,Loss,Lost
While W is Win

~ urban dictionary

That's for u
Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by Mumusaphire: 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
Konjiboii:

Is there like a nice estate with fully detached houses, and what's the light situation?
do u want estate, or u want place they have good light, security and developed new site?
Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by dontrulee: 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
DSC7:

Night life no too dey dat side nah...

At all.... Na village be that place.
Outskirt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Visa-seeking Nigerian Students Lament Sad Experiences At US Embassy / Man, Wife, Sister Die In Bauchi Auto Crash While Returning Home After Voting / Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.