Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,961 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? (34536 Views)

I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) / Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? / Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by lordmassac(m): 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
sotall:
Not sure it is.

Same Ilorin that has been engulfed by religious crises recently

That is very far from the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by JooEeL(m): 9:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
Enumerator:
I lived in ilorin between 2008-2010 and now back again 2020 till 2022,

Trust me your theory not applicable to ilorin and never will it be
It has always been a peaceful place

Did you know the blood that was spilled on that land 150 years ago? Do you know the number of Yorubas that were slaughtered on that soil for the takeover by fulanis?

But now its peaceful right?

Anyways, if you say so boss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by Belial06: 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

It is meaningless to you cuz you can't swallow the same pills you give to others. Very arrogant of you.
Please mind your own words and take heed lest you fall into same pit you digging for others.
Res ipsa de loquito
Are you done ?

Again be guided And obey the laws of the forum. However this admonition strikes you is irrelevant same as your rhetoric.
Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by hkidola00(m): 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
President2001:
Ilorin is not in times of ritualist
yeeaahhhh bro that's the only thing,matchet the head and clean the blood with a handkerchief...that's d only thing..I like ilorin
Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by Abimbola007(m): 12:43am On Jun 03, 2022
These pictures are not even doing justice to the beauty of the city. But I must mention, Ilorin isn't peaceful at the moment for young males. The police are really disturbing the peace of innocent young men. Just yesterday, come officers were punished by the state commissioner or whatever for torturing and extorting 2 young men who are cloth sellers at challenge. #EndSARSIlorin

1 Like

Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by litaninja(m): 2:15am On Jun 03, 2022
The same ilorin where humans are burnt because of an imported religion?
Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by Rashman578(m): 3:11am On Jun 03, 2022
dontrulee:

That's true.
Kp no far from UITH.
I go check that side by weekend. Thanks Man grin grin
There are plenty club house and lounges for that your side, just ask around. Well kp boys don dey behave well these days so no fear. Also, those kp girls go Bleep ya tired and not too demanding. Enjoy.
Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by Rashman578(m): 3:28am On Jun 03, 2022
Kingluqman:

1. Club Verdict (Emirate Hotel)
2. Klub Spartacus
3. Zambezi lounge
- Stimulus night club
- G- Spot and many more

Eateries
1. Several Chicken Republic
2. Domino's Pizza
3. Viva Cinema
4. Item 7 Takeaway and restaurants (more than 7 branches)
5. Chronicles Restaurant and Bar
6. Sidney Pizzeria
7. Clay Pot
8. I-Show
9. The place
10. Aroma
- T n K Restaurants
- Mama Yusuf
- The Commodore Cafe and grill
- Our Garden
- Deluxe Arena and many more

grin

Ilorin is Peaceful and sweet oo.. nor even think am

You're very on point. That item 7 don open over 10 branches already. There are so many other places you didn't mention. Ilorin is so sweet, calm and serene.

2 Likes

Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by granely(f): 6:15am On Jun 03, 2022
Ilorin was peaceful when I was there and I enjoyed the 2yearsvi spent there, I wish I have enough to go back, you don't have to be rich to be comfortable there, the food prices is always good, but houses around GRA are expensive
Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by buchilino(m): 6:17am On Jun 03, 2022
BY SUGGESTING DAT ILORIN COULD BE MOST PEACEFUL PLACE IN NIGERIA, IS AN INSULT TO THE WORD "PEACE"
Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by wumi2017(f): 7:37am On Jun 03, 2022
Ilu to jina sina, to sun ma alujanah
Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by CorperKola: 7:39am On Jun 03, 2022
I miss the place gan
I rented newly built 3 bedroom for 300k.
The old gra side near Al-hikmah university
Only problem is u need to have a generator
Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by YourFavorite21(m): 10:03am On Jun 03, 2022
For me Ekiti state and Enugu state are the most peaceful places on Nigeria .
Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by august2all(m): 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
No you can not leave your hair open and pass through Emirate road on Fridays. if you dare as a woman you will collect flogging not minding your religion. don't forget that Emirate road has Oja tutu which is the largest market in Ilorin
Re: Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? by Sleekfingers: 6:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
DesignMaestro:
GRA Ilorin...

Wetin be this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Dualization Of Oyo - Ogbomosho Road (Photos) / Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga / Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.