Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,603 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Battling The 'too Many Business Ideas' Problem: Help! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Battling The 'too Many Business Ideas' Problem: Help! (4787 Views)

Why Many Business Fail In Nigeria And How To Avoid It / 25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / Many Business Ideas But No Capital. Pls Can You Help Me With A Loan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battling The 'too Many Business Ideas' Problem: Help! by yamakuza: 1:50am On Aug 16, 2011
^Simply brilliant! Thanks.

Here's what i'm going away with:

1. Bootstrap (best idea)
2. Repeat (for each next idea till rich)
3. Replicate (multiply by investing in all other ideas)
Re: Battling The 'too Many Business Ideas' Problem: Help! by Ibukunstar(f): 8:47pm On May 06, 2013
Good day evryone... Its one thing ving a whole lots of business plans nd its another to have a start them nd kp them moving.. I've actually lost count of business ideas i had but its just a matter of time nd everytin started falling in place.. I think wth determination, goals, hardwork nd prayers things would work out fine
Re: Battling The 'too Many Business Ideas' Problem: Help! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
JSL:
Lol! Sometimes you just cant control your brain. Its on auto response. I have lost track of all the lucrative ideas i develop everyday. My motto has always been"see a need, fill that need". At a time, i started writing them down on a dairy. At times i felt i surely was gonna go crazy or worst still my brain would implode. And the most amazing thing is that almost all the business ideas i have are unique to Nigeria and a money spinner. So definitely you aint alone. The only difference i see is that, i never got the money to implement mine anyways. Lol.

Me too,infact its driving me crazy,yet they keep flowing,but i dont even have a job talkless of funding one of my ideas.
Re: Battling The 'too Many Business Ideas' Problem: Help! by egopersonified(f): 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
Everyone keeps talking about having passion or loving what you do. Do we realize we can make ourselves fall in love with any job/business? This is what I do, I just soak myself n one idea and go ahead with money I won't cry over if I lose it. My passion is to make money, any which way, as long as it is legal, I am in. But I have found that what drives me most to run after my goals is when there is either someone pushing me to go ahead or someone pulling me up to stand with him. Probably because as a woman, there is always a parent, friend, husband, brother or uncle who has got your back.

1 Like

Re: Battling The 'too Many Business Ideas' Problem: Help! by dash97: 12:40am On Aug 05, 2015
Don't keep those ideas locked down, u can also share some of those ideas with like minds and people who are in need of ideas to create a source of income or employemnt..at least u would see them come to live as u figure out what would be most convinient for you...besides as u do this it's a force of nature that one idea that's you and suits you best would come to you...
Re: Battling The 'too Many Business Ideas' Problem: Help! by Ibukunstar(f): 8:35am On Jan 02, 2020
SIMPLY SHARE THE IDEAS IT MAY BE USEFUL FOR OTHERS. and for you find that thing you are passionate about and get started with the ideas you have about it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OPEC Sees Tighter 2019 Market As Nigeria, Others Defy Cuts / Power Minister Sacks Olorunsogo Power Plant’s CEO / Struggling To Make Money On Fiverr: Ask Questions, Share Tips & Tricks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.