Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu (303 Views)

See The Moment President Buhari And His Entire Household Voted Tinubu (Pictures) / I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu / Andy Uba: I Am Very Sure I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by Marviehazel: 10:42am On Jun 02, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a presidential candidate, has promised to rehabilitate Bakassi’s displaced people if elected.
He made the promise on Wednesday in Calabar, where he was meeting with delegates ahead of the All Progressives Congress’s upcoming presidential primary.

“We will create jobs, we will rehabilitate those who have been displaced in Bakassi,” Tinubu said, adding that he will make Calabar port operational.

Tinubu, who arrived with an entourage that included Kano State Governor Abdullahi Ganduje, told the delegates to vote for success and progress and to inquire about his achievements in Lagos.

“I can turn Nigeria around. We will bring back Nigeria’s prosperity. We will create commodity markets. Economic prosperity will be there for you and your children,” he said, adding that he will replicate his achievements in Lagos nationwide if elected president in 2023.
Former Borno governor Hashim Shettima stated that equity, justice, and fairness demand that power be transferred to the south, and that Tinubu is deserving of the position because he has made significant sacrifices to ensure the survival of democracy.

Ganduje also supported zoning the presidency to the South, claiming that Kano would swing votes in Tinubu’s favor.

https://www.premierupdate.com.ng/2022/06/i-will-make-sure-i-do-these-things-for.html?m=1

Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by successmatters(m): 10:45am On Jun 02, 2022
This man will make a very horrible president, he has no history of ever getting anything right, he was living on the past glory of Lagos, our former capital where Babangida waster billions of dollars to build up.

Apart from agbero lifestyle in Lagos, Tinubu achieved nothing.

People like Tinubu, atiku and other old people who spoilt Nigeria before should be gathered and locked in a good old people's home, with their phones seized before they start making calls to the ou,planting their hate and mischief on the younger generations.

Tinubu for president of old people homes.

1 Like

Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 10:45am On Jun 02, 2022
Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by paracolaxnear1: 10:46am On Jun 02, 2022
Baba Tinubu , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over theme even if they reach a million soul. You got our support come rain come sunshine

3 Likes

Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by Hezzyluv: 10:47am On Jun 02, 2022
grin grin
Like Buhari promised us Dubai of Nigeria.

The person directly above me has not taken the drugs prescribed to him by the doctors. cheesy
Because, it has made him forget what political talk is all about.
Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by Lizzbett: 10:49am On Jun 02, 2022
Lol
Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by SlurUsername1: 10:50am On Jun 02, 2022
Jagaban the erudite politician with acumen and sagacity. I believe in your mandate and on ur candidacy I stand till I die.
Thunder, caterpillar, transformer and ballistic missile SCATTER all your haters INSHA ALLAH! AMIN

1 Like

Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by stainedanisus1: 10:52am On Jun 02, 2022
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. , the man that make the heart of Meth addicts beat with fear. They wish they had someone like him, but they can never see someone like him hence they resorted to hating and gnashing of teeth.

1 Like

Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by Willy7(m): 10:53am On Jun 02, 2022
Taaaaaaa, Tinubu that knows nothing about solving the problem of Nigeria. I've read his contributions to national and local crisis and I'm yet to make sense of anyone of them. They include: Where are the cows? Printing of more Naira notes to combat inflation and dollar rise, 50 million youths to fight insurgents, etc. So I wonder how he is going to solve the myrad of problems facing Nigeria. Tinubu is not the one for Nigeria. We are past voting for someone's life time ambition or one that sees the Presidency as compensation for good done to friends and cronies. Tinubu shouldn't be anywhere near the Presidency.

1 Like

Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by cuddlyaplasta4: 10:58am On Jun 02, 2022
Asiwaju , Jah bless the leader.
Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by bicoloratrite9: 11:04am On Jun 02, 2022
Asiwaju makers of men will be the president no matter what. A forward thinker and a master strategist
Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by KoronaKola: 11:10am On Jun 02, 2022
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect , your direction is what we will follow. He is so present almost on every news
Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by Parachoko: 11:10am On Jun 02, 2022
successmatters:
This man will make a very horrible president, he has no history of ever getting anything right, he was living on the past glory of Lagos, our former capital where Babangida waster billions of dollars to build up.

Apart from the 3rd mainland bridge which was not started by Babaginda, can you list out the gigantic projects Babaginda carried out in Lagos State?
Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by successmatters(m): 11:12am On Jun 02, 2022
Parachoko:
Apart from the 3rd mainland bridge which was not started by Babaginda, can you list out the gigantic projects Babaginda carried out in Lagos State?

Remove all the federal government projects in the former nations capital, Lagos will look exactly like Ibadan. Tinubu was a mediocre riding on the back of huge allocation and federal projectsand investment.
Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by Carlosdd: 11:12am On Jun 02, 2022
The man for the job come 2023 if you gerrit you gerrit if you don’t gerrit forget about it
Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by Parachoko: 11:15am On Jun 02, 2022
successmatters:

Remove all the federal government projects in the former nations capital, Lagos will look exactly like Ibadan. Tinubu was a mediocre riding on the back of huge allocation and federal projectsand investment.
You keep on saying things you can't back up with facts. grin

You said Babaginda spent billions of dollars in Lagos State, tell us the projects Babaginda spent billions of dollars on in Lagos State.
Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by successmatters(m): 11:17am On Jun 02, 2022
Parachoko:
You keep on saying things you can't back up with facts. grin

You saud Babaginda spent billions of dollars in Lagos State, tell us the projects Babaginda spent billions of dollars on in Lagos State.

Is there anything in Lagos not designed by the old capital blueprint? Name it now. Stop being clever. Tinubu was busy with drugs and agberos.
Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by Parachoko: 11:22am On Jun 02, 2022
successmatters:

Is there anything in Lagos not designed by the old capital blueprint? Name it now. Stop being clever. Tinubu was busy with drugs and agberos.
Touts has been existing in Lagos State before Tinubu became the Governor.

If I ask you to show evidence Tinubu was busy with drugs, nah incoherent jargons you go start to dey write again.

You told us Babaginda spent billions of dollars on projects in Lagos, list out the things he spent the billions of dollars on in Lagos State, you keep on saying things you can't back up.

The joke is on you though.
Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by PrincessofDSS(f): 11:34am On Jun 02, 2022
Tinubu’s problem is Buhari

(1) (Reply)

Ballot Revolution Former CAN President Clinched Ypp’s Gubernatorial Ticket Photo / Apc Presidential Primaries: Erroneous Interpretation Of Asiwaju's Pleas For L / Makinde’s Deputy Dumps PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.