Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

What's Up With Albinos! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Up With Albinos! (3382 Views)

Do Albinos Stand A Chance Of Gettn Romantic Luv Frm Pple Wth Normal Skin Colour / Do Albinos Marry Easily? / Can Albinos Lead A Normal Social Life Just Like Any Other Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Up With Albinos! by efuah(f): 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2007
ariblaze:

i can still date an albino if i meet one that matches my temperament
good
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by drrionelli(m): 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2007
My friends, you delight me with your good-natured humor! 

Truly, desgiezd, I seek not to send ariblaze to an early grave.  Nor, Easybaby, is my intent to cause suffering to those with albinism (or even those without albinism).  And, dear iice, my apologies for frightening you!

Yes, I've been told that sometimes my words get a bit extreme, shall we say?   I'll make every effort to be more cautious about the "big words!"   cheesy
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by Easybaby(f): 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2007
@drrionelli . . . . . . . While me? . . . . . . .I think everyone has a choice? . cheesy grin grin
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by iice(f): 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2007
drionelli, don't sweat it grin
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by drrionelli(m): 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2007
@iice:
Thank you! You are ever-delightful, as always! wink

@Easybaby:
My reference was in regard to your previous posting. Did I misconstrue what you were trying to say?
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by ariblaze(m): 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2007
drrionelli if you refuse to come to my level i would come up to yours,

meaning people wont understand half of what we say

my poor gran ma, how would she cope grin
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by iice(f): 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2007
Granma don't need to cope! Granma has granson to break it down! grin
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by drrionelli(m): 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2007
Indeed, my friend, I fear that it is I who is incapable of attaining the lofty levels that you have set as the standard!
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by ariblaze(m): 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2007
@iice

am granson not gran slave!!! grin

i reject modern slavery

which you gran ma
seem to be very adept at

@drrionelli

lofty levels huh,

i would take it that i can be arrogantly or condescendingly superior in manner; haughty wink

granny would be impressed

i got her genes afterall grin
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by drrionelli(m): 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2007
I must ask this of you, ariblaze:

Do you really feel that I come across as "arrogantly or condescendingly superior in manner; haughty"?

I ask because there have been select others here who have suggested just that.  MOST have not said such things, but that doesn't indicate that they don't think such things.  So, I'm asking you--do you feel that such is the case?
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by aloib(f): 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2007
ewq, hm, runs to dictionary.com
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by iice(f): 3:15am On Aug 14, 2007
aribz you nor well grin grin slavery ke! So you cannot even help your poor granma. . .evil indeed! I see you have inherited those. . .you do well granson! grin
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by ariblaze(m): 8:00am On Aug 14, 2007
@drrionelli

you dare

try to stll my shine yet again?

nah all those attributes depicts me and not you my good sir

go look for another fancy word for yourself grin

@ gran me(you know who you are)

at times i feel too left winged,

can you help balance and focus the emerging dark side cool

@biola

so did the .com help?
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by sanrima(f): 9:48am On Aug 14, 2007
i will do it depending if the albino is a neat one with fine skin. tongue tongue
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by JustGood(m): 10:17am On Aug 14, 2007
As an undergraduate, I used to sneak to Yabatech to meet one albino girl. I wont say we were dating but we met a number of times, when I sneaked to her in the evenings/night, just for fun.

I quite enjoyed it because it was unknown to anyone else. I had met her at a party and briefly chatted to her. The fun relationship must have lasted only about 4 or 5 weeks and I stopped it.
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by fawwyb(m): 11:42am On Aug 14, 2007
I can settle for an albino if there are no more ladies out there, afterall they are also human biengs cool
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by Easybaby(f): 11:53am On Aug 14, 2007
@justgood . . . . .why did you sneak- in  in  the night if you get liver?  tongue. . . . . .why did you stop seening her? tongue tongue

@aloib . , I feel you cheesy grin . . . . . . . . . .dear, take heart it is not my fault tongue . . . . Anyway, it is the same sturf about short or tall people,  dark or light people,  slim  or  fat people. . . . . . , .I'm not discriminating against any people but only making choice! cheesy grin grin

@drrionelli . . . . . .I didn't offend any person here . . . . . . . . . but you are making it more diffcult to albinos with this your grammers cos they will not see it clearly cheesy grin grin . . . . . . . .pls come to their level tongue
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by Easybaby(f): 11:57am On Aug 14, 2007
fawwyb:

I can settle for an albino if there are no more ladies out there, afterall they are also human biengs cool

lol . . . . . . . . . .that is the Irony . . . . .you are very economical with the truth cheesy grin grin
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by ariblaze(m): 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2007
easy you are one big/small silly grin
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by Easybaby(f): 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2007
ariblaze:

easy you are one big/small silly grin

LMAO . . . . cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by JustGood(m): 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2007
Easybaby:

[color=#000099]@justgood . . . . .why did you sneak- in in the night if you get liver? tongue. . . . . .why did you stop seening her? tongue tongue

I was sneaking in to see her because I didn't really fancy her. I just enjoyed the thought of having a discrete thing with an albino. It was just a passing thing; like when I had such a thing with a girl who had a wooden leg.

Those are things some boys do for fun wink
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by numbers: 11:34am On Aug 15, 2007
@Topic, what about them? they are just like everyone else.
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by drrionelli(m): 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2007
@Easybaby:
I feel that there is some misunderstanding here. Let's begin with this post that you made:

Quote from: drrionelli on August 13, 2007, 03:31 PM
So you are suggesting that my putative proclivity for polysyllabification and circumlocutory phraseology amuses you?   

Is all this grammer for the albinos huh? . . . . . . . .albions don suffer!

My intention was not to suggest that you had offended anybody. Rather, I did not understand what you meant by "albions don suffer!" Subsequent postings suggested the my "big words" were potentially going to put ariblaze into an early grave. It was also hinted that iice was frightened by them. All in good-natured fun, I'm sure!

I took it that you meant that you didn't wish for albinos to suffer having to read those so-called big words. I feel that I must have misunderstood you.
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by Easybaby(f): 9:26am On Aug 16, 2007
@drrionelli , . , .yes, you have gotten my points now! grin grin grin
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by earthrealm(m): 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2007
dwarfs, albinos, disfigured, cretins, retards, deliquents, bigheaded folks, small headed folks, 1 leg shorter people, big eared people, (the list is endless), ALL ARE HUMAN BEINGS CREATED BY GOD!!,

u shud extend ur milk of human kindess 2 them, they didnt create themselves, <just a result of genetic mutation or something>, how sure are u that u wont give birth 2 such?, (do i hear u say God forbid?),

some things are better left unsaid, am not advising u 2 date/marry them, but simply that some things are best left unsaid,

nb.2 answer ur question i wont. date them, but 4 dignitys sake, some issues are left best alone
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by drrionelli(m): 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2007
Well, all you ladies with albinism count me among those with whom you can get a date! grin
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by Vieira(m): 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2007
Now I remember why I rarely venture beyond the Sports forum.
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by Easybaby(f): 9:58am On Aug 17, 2007
drrionelli:

Well, all you ladies with albinism count me among those with whom you can get a date! grin

Really? . . . . . . , . . . . . lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by jkpretty(f): 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2007
Wot's the problem wit dating an albino? i've seen very pretty albino ladies, dat i thot if i were i guy i could date or even marry.

As for many of u dat r so against this albinism thing, both in dating or marrying, just know dat they r right next to u, u could be d next to give birth to an albino in ur linage after 10-20 years. cheesy
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by 190: 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2009
@ jkpretty
NO WORRY NA WE GO COM UR MARRIAGE WIT A WEALTHY ALBINO
WHO CANT EVEN SEE WELL UNDER THE SUN EVEN WIT D HELP OF SUN GLASSES
DBANJ TYPE O!

DE THERE DE YAN TORI

I HAVE SEEN MOMS DISOWN SONS COS OF ALBINO
AND FATHER DISOWN DAUGHTERS COS OF ALBINO ISSUE

DE THERE DE YAN TORI

MAKE DEM DE MARRY DEM SELVES O!
COS ME AND MA GENERATION AINT INTERESTED

Abeg God understand, !
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by tpia: 2:47am On Apr 11, 2009

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men competing wt women,why? / My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! / nnn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.