Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Wollofs And Mandinkas Lets Meet Here :)- - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Wollofs And Mandinkas Lets Meet Here :)- (17450 Views)

Imo State- My People, Lets Meet / Umu Owerri, Lets Meet Here. / Residents And Indigenes Of Eket- Akwa Ibom State, Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wollofs And Mandinkas Lets Meet Here :)- by duduspace(m): 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2011
kandiikane:

@duduspace, I am just waiting for you to ask questions.

You can be sure I will, a lot to take in. And I still need to find speakers or a forum to speak it as well.

denzel2009:

You don't wanna know lol

Let's just say I have a roadmap and back-end ETL tools  wink

Haba try me first, the worst place it can be is on a butt cheek and I'm sure Kandii's will be quite a treat. I promise not to faint.  grin grin
Re: Wollofs And Mandinkas Lets Meet Here :)- by denzel2009: 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2011
kandiikane:

Oh please do tell I want to know too

I know you don't want me to and I dont kiss & tell lol

duduspace:

You can be sure I will, a lot to take in. And I still need to find speakers or a forum to speak it as well.

Haba try me first, the worst place it can be is on a butt cheek and I'm sure Kandii's will be quite a treat. I promise not to faint.  grin grin

Ok, lol it's very close to where the piercing is.
Re: Wollofs And Mandinkas Lets Meet Here :)- by duduspace(m): 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2011
denzel2009:

Ok, lol it's very close to where the piercing is.

what piercing? her ear? that wouldnt be visible frontally would it? or does she have a belly ring? grin grin Kandiiii, is he right?
Re: Wollofs And Mandinkas Lets Meet Here :)- by kandiikane(m): 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2011
lol, I don't know, ask him.
Re: Wollofs And Mandinkas Lets Meet Here :)- by dayokanu(m): 12:07am On Jul 20, 2011
I know the piercing is on the cl1tor15
Re: Wollofs And Mandinkas Lets Meet Here :)- by kandiikane(m): 12:13am On Jul 20, 2011
Dayo, what planet you from? Abeg, don't derail the thread any further. .
Re: Wollofs And Mandinkas Lets Meet Here :)- by dayokanu(m): 12:15am On Jul 20, 2011
Mek we lockbush if you nor wan mek I derail
Re: Wollofs And Mandinkas Lets Meet Here :)- by kandiikane(m): 12:16am On Jul 20, 2011
If you are not here to say something sensible gerrout cool
Re: Wollofs And Mandinkas Lets Meet Here :)- by mukina2: 12:20am On Jul 20, 2011
li lan la?
Re: Wollofs And Mandinkas Lets Meet Here :)- by kandiikane(m): 12:25am On Jul 20, 2011
*Shrugs*

Haam. .Ask the chauvinist.
Re: Wollofs And Mandinkas Lets Meet Here :)- by mukina2: 12:31am On Jul 20, 2011
dama laag yow, because yang cii thread bii . .
Re: Wollofs And Mandinkas Lets Meet Here :)- by kandiikane(m): 12:34am On Jul 20, 2011
Haam. . .
Re: Wollofs And Mandinkas Lets Meet Here :)- by mukina2: 12:35am On Jul 20, 2011
suma la bayyjeeeeh tongue saa bopi maam tongue
Re: Wollofs And Mandinkas Lets Meet Here :)- by duduspace(m): 12:40am On Jul 20, 2011
Fanaanal jaam Kandii my teacher in more ways than one. wink
Re: Wollofs And Mandinkas Lets Meet Here :)- by kandiikane(m): 12:42am On Jul 20, 2011
lool, suma bopi maam lum la def?

@Duduspace, Yow taam(you too)
Re: Wollofs And Mandinkas Lets Meet Here :)- by kandiikane(m): 12:45am On Jul 20, 2011
Muki, Abeg, delete. .Ar nor wan kam cuss anybodi im mama naya. .https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-715203.384.html
Re: Wollofs And Mandinkas Lets Meet Here :)- by mukina2: 12:48am On Jul 20, 2011
kandiikane:

lool, suma bopi maam lum la def?
emmmmmal deh, dang ma buga dol niit fii tey tongue

kai nyu boreeh angry tongue

kandiikane:

Muki, Abeg, delete. .Ar nor wan kam cuss anybodi im mama naya. .https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-715203.384.html
ok thanks smiley
Re: Wollofs And Mandinkas Lets Meet Here :)- by kandiikane(m): 12:54am On Jul 20, 2011
Jere jeff

lool, ow ma doleh puur boreeh, dama heef. .keke
Re: Wollofs And Mandinkas Lets Meet Here :)- by mukina2: 12:57am On Jul 20, 2011
maan gii sonah, worr na bu barr tey, suma tanka defa mettie embarassed

dama hiif
Re: Wollofs And Mandinkas Lets Meet Here :)- by kandiikane(m): 1:04am On Jul 20, 2011
Fo de mon?

OMG!!! I just realised you are in the Gambia, how is it? Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! I miss it so so much. I was planning on going there this july and Nigeria but change of plans have to wait december(wedding). . .It just dawned on me you are actually staying there?

Ahh, nama na Gambe torrop sa. . . cry cry

Afraaaa!! grin grin
Re: Wollofs And Mandinkas Lets Meet Here :)- by mukina2: 1:23am On Jul 20, 2011
erm mangii wa manci gambia hana? grin

dey duman dey

ku wa lorlu?

unfortunately i am not oh wink
Re: Wollofs And Mandinkas Lets Meet Here :)- by kandiikane(m): 1:34am On Jul 20, 2011
mukina2:

erm mangii wa manci gambia hana? grin

dey duman dey

ku wa lorlu?

unfortunately i am not oh wink

shocked shocked Ya ko waax. .Han na danga nyibi sierra leone?
Re: Wollofs And Mandinkas Lets Meet Here :)- by mukina2: 1:40am On Jul 20, 2011
dehdet mann cii earth be rek wink
Re: Wollofs And Mandinkas Lets Meet Here :)- by kandiikane(m): 1:59am On Jul 20, 2011
lol. .Seriously, usai u dey?
Re: Wollofs And Mandinkas Lets Meet Here :)- by mukina2: 2:11am On Jul 20, 2011
wetin mek ar for tel you sef? grin
Re: Wollofs And Mandinkas Lets Meet Here :)- by kandiikane(m): 2:27am On Jul 20, 2011
Because you bin say you dey na gambe now you sey you nor dey dey. Ar ask you if you dey salone you say no. .Now ar wan nor usai you dey. .Usai you go waka waka tey tey yu foot art. .If you nor tell me ar go tell yu mama. . grin
Re: Wollofs And Mandinkas Lets Meet Here :)- by duduspace(m): 8:24am On Jul 20, 2011
Kandiii my sweet candy, na ka nga def, ana weer ker gi?
Re: Wollofs And Mandinkas Lets Meet Here :)- by Nayah(f): 8:47am On Jul 20, 2011
Lou bess Nlr yep? dudspace yes Kandii dafa rafet and leave my "anatomy" alone lol cheesy
Mukina lou bess nanga def, mane mangui fii sama mak
Re: Wollofs And Mandinkas Lets Meet Here :)- by duduspace(m): 9:03am On Jul 20, 2011
Nayah:

Lou bess Nlr yep? dudspace yes Kandii dafa rafet and leave my "anatomy" alone lol cheesy
Mukina lou bess nanga def, mane mangui fii sama mak

Hi Nayah, nanga def.
lai lai, can't help it. I appreciate the good works of god  tongue
Nayah of the ample bosoms you are and shall be called. But I'm sure atop that is also a gorgeous brain, fair compromise? grin grin
Re: Wollofs And Mandinkas Lets Meet Here :)- by Nayah(f): 9:16am On Jul 20, 2011
LOL DUDSPACE you are just looking of my anatomy, without talking first about my brain you're doing the reverse lol and don't forget i've got a face too wink
Re: Wollofs And Mandinkas Lets Meet Here :)- by duduspace(m): 9:18am On Jul 20, 2011
mukina2:

dehdet mann cii earth be rek wink

dehdet = No
rek = only
mann = ?
be = conjuction
cii  = ?

I think her response would semantically translate to No I live on earth only? or No, I'm a citizen of the earth only?
Re: Wollofs And Mandinkas Lets Meet Here :)- by duduspace(m): 9:20am On Jul 20, 2011
Yu're being unfair Nayah, I mentioned the smile too didn't I? but to be honest the bosoms are the ones that get the pulse racing. grin grin
will you come take my pulse to see how high mine is when I look at that pic? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

The Acculturuation Bewteen Midwestern And Eastern Nigerian Cultures. / Yoruba History / Yoruba Cities, Towns And Villages- What Do Their Names Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.