Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Is It Safe To Travel By Road To Port Harcourt from Lagos? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Safe To Travel By Road To Port Harcourt from Lagos? (1158 Views)

Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? / If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. / Flying From Abuja To Port Harcourt: Nairalander Observation: Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Safe To Travel By Road To Port Harcourt from Lagos? by vaicprojec(m): 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
Please I want to know if it's safe to travel to Port Harcourt from Lagos by road with the current security situation in some parts of Delta State and South East.

I use to travel by board and there was no problem.
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road To Port Harcourt from Lagos? by emettang: 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
OP as soon as you cross Lagos - Ibadan and cross Ore - Benin express and Benin bypass you are good and safe
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road To Port Harcourt from Lagos? by vaicprojec(m): 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
emettang:
OP as soon as you cross Lagos - Ibadan and cross Ore - Benin express and Benin bypass you are good and safe
Actually apart from Benin bypass the part I'm afraid of is the crossing South East. I only added Delta as the IPOB/Unknown gun men activity was reported there recently
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road To Port Harcourt from Lagos? by Babaken(m): 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
Op you can try ship
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road To Port Harcourt from Lagos? by vaicprojec(m): 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
Babaken:
Op you can try ship
I'm from coastal area of Niger Delta and can swim well so I'm not afraid of going by ship. If you can recommend a good route

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road To Port Harcourt from Lagos? by Enddy50ty(m): 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
vaicprojec:
Please I want to know if it's safe to travel to Port Harcourt from Lagos by road with the current security situation in some parts of Delta State and South East.

The security situation in the south east is overhyped. I traveled to south east about two weeks ago (IMO state) to be precise and I'm back to Lagos without any security hitches or whatsoever.

The Southeast is very safe, na government security agencies be the main problem for Southeast Police, Army and DSS posing as UGM and IPOB.

Just OBIdiently observe and obey the sit at home order by not traveling on Monday.
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road To Port Harcourt from Lagos? by vaicprojec(m): 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
Enddy50ty:

The security situation in the south east is overhyped. I traveled to south east about two weeks ago (IMO state) to be precise and I'm back to Lagos without any security hitches or whatsoever.

The Southeast is very safe, na government security agencies be the main problem for Southeast Police, Army and DSS posing as UGM and IPOB.

Just OBIdiently observe and obey the sit at home order by not traveling on Monday.
Thanks. I know that most times the situation is overhyped. I'm only concern about the sit at home order. I'm traveling on Sunday. That means it will be ok against the sit at home order
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road To Port Harcourt from Lagos? by kisscivic(m): 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
vaicprojec:

Since you are scared of the east, then you can follow Agofure bus from lagos to Port Harcourt, they do not go to Port Harcourt through the east
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road To Port Harcourt from Lagos? by vaicprojec(m): 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
kisscivic:

Since you are scared of the east, then you can follow Agofure bus from lagos to Port Harcourt, they do not go to Port Harcourt through the east
thanks
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road To Port Harcourt from Lagos? by Ernesttoby30: 1:12am On Jun 03, 2022
vaicprojec:

Hello bro, i will be traveling to Port Harcourt to see my family hopefully next week Wednesday from Lagos. I will be using my car. Please Kindly let me know if you care to join me. 0806456321.9
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road To Port Harcourt from Lagos? by vaicprojec(m): 11:46am On Jun 04, 2022
Ernesttoby30:

Hello bro, i will be traveling to Port Harcourt to see my family hopefully next week Wednesday from Lagos. I will be using my car. Please Kindly let me know if you care to join me. 0806456321.9
thanks for the generous offer. I'm on an official visit for an event on Monday and should be back on Wednesday. I'll stick with GUO as they've been the one I was using before.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where And How Do I Relocate From This Country ? / Pls Help Me..my Babe And I Are In A Fix And A Serious Dilemma / Hashtag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.