Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,722 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

Kim Kardashian Says She’d ‘eat Poop’ Daily If It Would Make Her Look Younger - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Says She’d ‘eat Poop’ Daily If It Would Make Her Look Younger (339 Views)

Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger / Kim Kardashian Says She Hates Her Big Butt And It Makes Her Cry Everyday / Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Says She’d ‘eat Poop’ Daily If It Would Make Her Look Younger by Marviehazel: 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
Reality show star, Kim Kardashian has said that she'd ‘eat poop’ daily if it would make her look younger.

The 41-year-old mother of four said this in an interview with The New York Times which was published on Wednesday June 1.

Kim said;

“I’ll try anything.

“If you told me that I literally had to eat poop every single day and I would look younger, I might. I just might.”

Naturally, it didn’t take long for the trolls to react to her comments via social media.

https://www.premierupdate.com.ng/2022/06/kim-kardashian-says-shed-eat-poop-daily.html?m=1

Re: Kim Kardashian Says She’d ‘eat Poop’ Daily If It Would Make Her Look Younger by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
99% of women over the age of 40 would say the exact same thing! let us not fool ourselves here...
Re: Kim Kardashian Says She’d ‘eat Poop’ Daily If It Would Make Her Look Younger by jospepper(m): 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
Whatever you do, nature would take its toll.
Re: Kim Kardashian Says She’d ‘eat Poop’ Daily If It Would Make Her Look Younger by Rastaramsey(m): 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
Any bitch will do anything to go back to her prime grin grin grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Says She’d ‘eat Poop’ Daily If It Would Make Her Look Younger by complexBoss12: 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian Says She’d ‘eat Poop’ Daily If It Would Make Her Look Younger by meobizy(f): 8:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nothing new here.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Reunion 2022, Pere Hits On Ebuka During Reunion / How Ogogo Handled Area Boys In 2014 During The Shooting Of "Owo Blow" / This Wedding Ceremony Is One Of The Best In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.