Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

South Western Brothers And Sisters Please Support Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Western Brothers And Sisters Please Support Peter Obi (581 Views)

My Dear South Western Brothers, Come On! / IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) / Map Of South Western Nigeria Showing 61 Locations Of Fulani Settlements In West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Western Brothers And Sisters Please Support Peter Obi by Zetra7: 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
For once let us do the right thing for the sake of our future.

How many have been killed since Buhari took over, how many have died as a result of poor health facilities, bad roads, suicide, weak institution and even frustration due to hunger.

No matter how much you wish to hate him, Peter Obi is a totally different breed of politican.

Unfortunately he is Igbo but what can we do, vote for the continuity of disaster?

Igbos are not asking you to vote Umahi, Rochas or the rest of Igbo politicians because they know those guys are not different from the rest of so called politicians..

Let's show these elites once and for all that the masses has the power.

We can eat their dollars and still choose who we want. Join this revolution , it's a peaceful one without guns .

Imagine what change Peter Obi will bring without backing of these so called elites. He will be free to appoint men and women of calibre without repaying anyone..

Let's unite as One south and talk to North Central including Minorites in the core north. Northerners have brought worst leaders to this nation but instead of admitting the truth, they want to continue to mask that weakness..

Please my South western brothers and sisters, the situation playing at the presidency has showed you that the North cares less about you.

At the end they break that bond between Christian SW and Muslim SW, these divisions pays as they learnt well from our colonial masters ..

It's time to Join a fresh train, no matter the dispute with Okoros or personal issue with Obi China Pandora, let's focus on the bigger picture, Nigeria needs a real savior , the country is on the brink of collapse and it will affect everyone of us...

May you reflect deeply and let your inner self influence your outer self to make the right decision.

10 Likes

Re: South Western Brothers And Sisters Please Support Peter Obi by GreyLaw(m): 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
I see you simply want people to start talking, right?

Okay, one, two three... attack!
Re: South Western Brothers And Sisters Please Support Peter Obi by Obidient1: 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
I join the entire Reasonable Nigerians to Endorse, Support and to Campaign for PETER OBI for PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
PETER OBI a dream come true

14 Likes

Re: South Western Brothers And Sisters Please Support Peter Obi by DamianX: 6:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
Why you come Dy beg them?.
People that are irrelevant in the scheme of things.

3 Likes

Re: South Western Brothers And Sisters Please Support Peter Obi by zionmade(m): 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
DamianX:
Every single vote is important in an election.

But OP, Peter will not win, not because he isn't the best candidate, but because we Nigerians love sufferings. And there is no hope for this country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Western Brothers And Sisters Please Support Peter Obi by Zetra7: 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
Peter Obi is gunning to be the president of Nigeria, he needs as much support as he can to fix this country.

South West is very important to the political revolution.

Let it be fight between the elite and the masses.

7 Likes

Re: South Western Brothers And Sisters Please Support Peter Obi by Freedom34: 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
Zetra7:
Peter Obi is gunning to be the president of Nigeria, he needs as much support as he can to fix this country.

South West is very important to the political revolution.

Let it be fight between the elite and the masses.
Even if them vote obi, him se brothers wee still vote atiku!
Rest biko!
cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Western Brothers And Sisters Please Support Peter Obi by mighty2: 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
E no go better for him...... On Tinubu's mandate i stand

8 Likes

Re: South Western Brothers And Sisters Please Support Peter Obi by Salvador1: 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
I believe they will do that after tinubu must has lost the ticket.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Western Brothers And Sisters Please Support Peter Obi by mighty2: 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
Vote for Tinubu now and come 2040 we all go vote for your tiny god

2 Likes

Re: South Western Brothers And Sisters Please Support Peter Obi by muykem: 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
I will vote for Peter Obi if APC settle for Northern candidate, I refuse to be second class citizen in my own country. However I know that Peter Obi will not win in South east.
Re: South Western Brothers And Sisters Please Support Peter Obi by ResidentSnitch(f): 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
This is an opportunity, a very rare one, Nigerians have to do the right thing and correct all the years of injustice, degradation, suppression and oppression meted out on them by the system.
Vote Peter Obi.
Peter Obi will deliver without excuses.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Western Brothers And Sisters Please Support Peter Obi by Yobabad: 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
We Yoruba are two different people why some of us the real yorubas might vote for obi members of YMM may think otherwise
Re: South Western Brothers And Sisters Please Support Peter Obi by haffaze777(m): 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
God bless Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Western Brothers And Sisters Please Support Peter Obi by tinsel: 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
OP, how can they support your own when you bash their own daily?

7 Likes

Re: South Western Brothers And Sisters Please Support Peter Obi by tinsel: 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
DamianX:
How old are you?

1 Like

Re: South Western Brothers And Sisters Please Support Peter Obi by shortIGBOman: 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
Zetra7:
For once let us do the right thing for the sake of our future.

How many have been killed since Buhari took over, how many have died as a result of poor health facilities, bad roads, suicide, weak institution and even frustration due to hunger.

No matter how much you wish to hate him, Peter Obi is a totally different breed of politican.

Unfortunately he is Igbo but what can we do, vote for the continuity of disaster?

Igbos are not asking you to vote Umahi, Rochas or the rest of Igbo politicians because they know those guys are not different from the rest of so called politicians..

Let's show these elites once and for all that the masses has the power.

We can eat their dollars and still choose who we want. Join this revolution , it's a peaceful one without guns .

Imagine what change Peter Obi will bring without backing of these so called elites. He will be free to appoint men and women of calibre without repaying anyone..

Let's unite as One south and talk to North Central including Minorites in the core north. Northerners have brought worst leaders to this nation but instead of admitting the truth, they want to continue to mask that weakness..

Please my South western brothers and sisters, the situation playing at the presidency has showed you that the North cares less about you.

At the end they break that bond between Christian SW and Muslim SW, these divisions pays as they learnt well from our colonial masters ..

It's time to Join a fresh train, no matter the dispute with Okoros or personal issue with Obi China Pandora, let's focus on the bigger picture, Nigeria needs a real savior , the country is on the brink of collapse and it will affect everyone of us...

May you reflect deeply and let your inner self influence your outer self to make the right decision.

You dey waste your time. IGBO can never rule this Country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Western Brothers And Sisters Please Support Peter Obi by PrincessofDSS(f): 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dear Tinubu fanbase, it’s not the South Easterners that’s the problem of Tinubu

It’s Tinubu that is his own problems. Do you still remember the Tinubu and Ambode saga..? Remember that it went on to the extent that Buhari made an appeal to Tinubu to allow Ambode go for second tenure but he refused and turned Buhari down.

He (Tinubu) showed himself to be very powerful even to the extent of turning an incumbent President’s request down even when he (Tinubu) has not been given power.

These are the the worries of the President and the cabal, they fear that if handed over power he will be outta this world

Buhari hasn't forgiven him for turning his appeals for Ambode down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Western Brothers And Sisters Please Support Peter Obi by Is04970: 9:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
Peter Obi
Obi is a deceptive lowlife.

5 Likes

Re: South Western Brothers And Sisters Please Support Peter Obi by shortIGBOman: 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
Obidient1:
I join the entire Reasonable Nigerians to Endorse, Support and to Campaign for PETER OBI for PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
PETER OBI a dream come true

You just joined IPOB. Cause no reasonable Nigerian will cast his vote for Peter Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Western Brothers And Sisters Please Support Peter Obi by 7lives: 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
tinsel:

CHAI.

3 Likes

Re: South Western Brothers And Sisters Please Support Peter Obi by Zetra7: 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
tinsel:

Nobody is bashing nobody. IGBOS solidly supported Obasanjo and GEJ, they have paid their dues to their Southern brethens.

All they ask is simply to return same love..
Re: South Western Brothers And Sisters Please Support Peter Obi by OBALOLA55(m): 11:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
haffaze777:
God bless Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu
HAFEEZ OYA ACTIVATE YOUR TINUBU BOT grin
Re: South Western Brothers And Sisters Please Support Peter Obi by haffaze777(m): 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
OBALOLA55:
HAFEEZ OYA ACTIVATE YOUR TINUBU BOT grin

Who be this alainiye?
Re: South Western Brothers And Sisters Please Support Peter Obi by OBALOLA55(m): 11:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
haffaze777:
How you take sabi this alainiye?
I SABI YOU AS A TINUBU HOUSE BOY
Re: South Western Brothers And Sisters Please Support Peter Obi by BlackBaron: 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
Peter Obi, not a fan of especially after the Pandora issues.

However, if to choose between Atiku, Tinubu and Obi, then I'd choose him.

If the 2 former become President, I'll just be done with this country. Halliburton thief and former Drug dealer.
Re: South Western Brothers And Sisters Please Support Peter Obi by tinsel: 4:32am On Jun 03, 2022
Zetra7:

Nobody is bashing nobody. IGBOS solidly supported Obasanjo and GEJ, they have paid their dues to their Southern brethens.

All they ask is simply to return same love..
Living in denial.

2 Likes

Re: South Western Brothers And Sisters Please Support Peter Obi by Transcriber: 4:40am On Jun 03, 2022
Lol.

You guys don't understand Nigerian politics

The Obi you are rooting for is no different from the other crooks
Re: South Western Brothers And Sisters Please Support Peter Obi by haffaze777(m): 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
OBALOLA55:
I SABI YOU AS A TINUBU HOUSE BOY

God heal you

(1) (Reply)

South East Apc Aspirants Abandon Consensus Meeting / Ondo Church Attack: Defend Your People, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Tells Amotekun. / My Structure Is 100 Million Nigerians Living With Poverty - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.