Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 (63572 Views)

I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala / Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid / But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by fergie001: 7:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
To go head-to-head with the C-in-C?

I wouldn't have advised him to speak this way, the President will respond HARD.

Buckeyemedia1:
Tinubu just crossed the redline, who the gods want to destroy, they first make mad.

Bad play from him, tbh.

Indispensable85:
Sometimes you just have to remind the betrayers where they're coming from.
At what cost?
He shouldn't have said things the way he did if indeed he said them.

He has forced Buhari's hands and he will make his decision and dare anyone, that's what I will do.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
The romance don dey scatter be that

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Beremx(f): 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mooh247:

If all your favours as a person also never gets reciprocated is that a good thing?!

Like if your children leaves you at old age because of some filmsy reason it's that "cool"

Tinubu has every right to ask for a free and fair primaries as he laboured for it under APC

Anyone who thinks Tinubu should be sidelined is evil and we shall fight such evil people

There was no free and fair primaries in Lagos APC Governorship. The mago-mago happened under his watch. He will surely experience the same in federal level

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by ThePhenom2: 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
Be ready to cry..... What goes around comes around.....

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Gkay1(m): 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
So tinubu na God

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by bluefilm: 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
Is he now begging Buhari to give him the position?

Nonsense. sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by OYEDIPE(m): 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Poor Tinubu. The handwriting is clearly written on the wall, that he's going to loose woefully, reason he starts lamenting.

Truth be said, Tinubu played no significant role in Buhari emergence as the president. If there's anyone that can say this again and again and I believe without a doubt it's Rab'u Musa Kwankwaso and other PDP bigwigs who decamped from PDP to APC as at that time.

It's only føolish Idiotîc nonêntities that will believe this baseless propaganda by Tinubu. Even Lagos state that Tinubu owned as his property, he couldn't influence the election there much. Tinubu was so inconsequentîal in 2015 presidential election.

Tinubu your headache

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Ara21(f): 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
We know. Can we just move on already

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Mooh247: 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
Beremx:
There was no free and fair primaries in Lagos APC Governorship. The mago-mago happened under his watch. He will surely experience the same in federal level

Which mago mago are you talking about?! Ambode's direct primaries or Sanwo-Olu having no oponents

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Buckeyemedia1: 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mooh247:

And who exactly are you referring to within the confines of the topic
No wonder those pdp henchmen that helped bring President Buhari to power left the APC, now it is easy to see the level of this man’s selfishness & greed.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Okobola146: 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
You single handedly brought pains upon Nigerians, that's why some of us are rejecting you

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Krexpah(m): 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
Talk is cheap u go hear am bubu don dey change music lol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Mooh247: 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
No wonder those pdp henchmen that helped bring President Buhari to power left the APC, now it is easy to see the level of this man’s selfishness & greed.

Greed in demanding for free and fair primaries

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by bukatyne(f): 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
Angelfrost:
Working to make Buhari president, not once but twice is the main reason why you should never be president!

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

@OP:

True.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by ponishah: 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
God1000:
He talks too much
Almost like Amechi
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by TriCee: 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
So true. But no go vex Buhari sha

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by ChuksHills(m): 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by victorazy(m): 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
God1000:
He talks too much

Just like Abiola...so busy body like kid

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by OYEDIPE(m): 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Story. My own is, u will never be nigeria president.
You’ve only got a single vote….not even sure if you’ve gotten PVC

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Maxymilliano(m): 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
Tinubu is arrogating so much to himself ...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Cholison(m): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
For Tinubu to celebrate bringing Buhari and the poverty and insecurity shows that his drug over dose is way beyond redemption.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Dhama5000(m): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
Tinubu is still the greatest nationalist of this present Nigeria, nobody is perfect but I pray that he will reap the fruit of his labour.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by TheOgaBoss: 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
IjawRep:
On that one Tinubu is very correct.

Tinubu ACN

Buhari CPC

And the ANPP

Merged to form APC so as to defeat Goodluck

Buhari already lost three times before then and as they merged, Tinubu helped him.

A belong to ACN

P belong to ANPP

And C belong to CPC

It becomes APC.
there was also the group of governors who defected from pdp, how come tunubu is arrogating what was a collective victory to himself alone. If he was so powerful politically as he claims y didn't he lead his acn singlehandedly to presidential victory.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
So I made a comment on a post about a man defacing Bola Tinubu's posters and this comment was in no way hateful or against nairaland's rules. But an overzealous mod deemed it fit to ban me for 2 days possibly because he or she is a Tinubu supporter. Fvck you, and if you are paid to work for Tinubu, fvck you again. No matter how you ban accounts from airing free views, your paymaster will never rule this country. Nigeria is bigger than the myopic interest you so foolishly protect and defend. Once again fvck you and fvck off. Bitch-ass modafuvkin underpaid piece of shit!

Eat your site then eat shit and die.

MODIFIED: TO THE MOD WHO BANNED ME FOR BREAKING NO SITE RULES.

You deleted the above call-out comment I made regarding your partisanship and removed/reversed the ban you earlier placed. You should look inward and have a word with your bitter soul. You are quick to ban when your Tinubu is penned in the negative but turn a blind eye when people insult the likes of Peter Obi, Muhammadu Buhari, Atiku and a host of others.

You want to play God on a semi-monochrome site? Bring it on. Delete my account (Astoria) and satisfactorily appease your slave master.

You Fvckin piece of dog shit.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
IjawRep:

A belong to ACN

P belong to ANPP

And C belong to CPC

It becomes APC.
U must be as intelligent as buhari who doesn't know the full meaning of APC
APC=All Progressive Congress
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Sheuns(m): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

No shock anywhere.

What we want is a fair primaries, if they win us, we will go back home to Lagos.

—When Buhari lost multiple times and failed, who did he look up to for help? Jagaban

Jagaban need him to reciprocate the effort now, we are not saying Buhari must support Jagaban but at least allow fair primaries and let the party delegates decide their man.

If Buhari cannot do that simple thing, then he is a big BETRAYER!

Jagaban said he went to Buhari not the other way around.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Princekunle10: 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
God1000:
He talks too much
yes, and he who talk too much, is bound to say runish

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Foreigna2: 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
Beremx:
So because you think you made Buhari President, he should reciprocate? You never see anything. I pray you survive the shock which awaits you

Go and paste your account on twitter let them give you alms again.
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by sharbarsh33: 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
Obidient1:
Is true but I won't forgive Tinubu for bringing a Calamity President to our Land

Lol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Nigerialabalaba: 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Zonefree:

grin grin
I love this Abiodun already. I'm glad he's not under the hypnosis of Tinubu.

Omo Ibo, Go watch Yayi campaign last week. Na only the governorship ticket dem give Dapo nothing else. Dapo no get mouth for Ogun APC

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident / Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence / Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.