Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 (63578 Views)

I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala / Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid / But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Philipponzaghi: 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
What did Atiku 2007 or El Rufai 2011 do with the South West votes supplied by Tinubu?

In 2011, the SW voted Jonathan and not Ribadu. Tinubu had a pact with Jonathan.

Jonathan won all the SW states in 2011 except Osun. He even won in Tinubu Lagos!

In 2007; The SW voted Yar' Adua en masse so i don't know what you are talking about.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by engrchykae(m): 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
Look at a beast who is proud to bring the disaster of a buhari on Nigerians asking to be rewarded with being the president.
By the time Tinubu is through with Nigerians, Nigerians will understand that buhari is an apprentice.
All I can decipher from Tinubu is selfishness,and desperate ambitions

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by joyandfaith: 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-without-me-buhari-would-have-lost-in-2015-says-tinubu

Grandeur delusion. Without likes of Amaechi, Saraki, Okorocha and Kwankwaso, buhari wouldn't had won as well..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
no need to mince words, Odogwu say words as it is, Tinubu is a sincere political icon

A man the ingrate Buhari is trying to bring down but Allah will disappoint him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Buckeyemedia1: 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
Heathrow44:

shut ur dirty stinking mouth, do u think Nigeria is for sale ? U think nigeria should be used as payback to someone else as Royalty dues, Do u think Nigeria is to be given to someone as pension? Nigeria is too big for anyone, U can't dash 2OOm peoples future for sale, if buhari wants to reward he can be Nigeria's ambassador to France
Very funny.
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Frayoworld(m): 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
So u single handedly brought failure, reproach, agony, pains, misfortune etc upon Nigeria n Nigerians n u are proud to say it in public. Normally by now u should be apologizing n reject every political appointment if given to u. Hmmmmm

Em APOLITICAL but u just drew my attention with diz mess today.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Philipponzaghi: 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
Massiveglory:

Lies! You are either a baby or just an urchin babbling as usual.
Tinubu had little or no influence in southwest. In southwest PDP has constantly had a good run.
Southwest votes have never been swayed by Tinubu. Voters in Southwest have always had a mind of their own.

Infact in a free and fair election in Lagos, tinubu would have long been gone.The likes of Funsho Williams beat tinubu but we know what happened.

Maybe you should explain why Buhari always get less than 10% votes in the SW ALL the time he contested until 2015 when Tinubu supported him.

You are obviously an Meth addict who don't know jack.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by frowland(m): 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
IjawRep:
On that one Tinubu is very correct.

Tinubu ACN

Buhari CPC

And the ANPP

Merged to form APC so as to defeat Goodluck

Buhari already lost three times before then and as they merged, Tinubu helped him.

A belong to ACN

P belong to ANPP

And C belong to CPC

It becomes APC.

River state was the game changer!
Tinubu’s candidate/Party also lost same number of times. Atiku, Ribadu and that Pastor Tunde or so.
So what’s your point?
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Nchenches: 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-without-me-buhari-would-have-lost-in-2015-says-tinubu

Loool.
Tinubu has finally broken the secret that president Buhari does not want Tinubu to succeed him.
Here, Tinubu was merely singing his political swan song. It's now official: it's all over for Tinubu, as far as APC Presidential primaries are concerned.

But who is the saner person who would endorse very old, sick, very corrupt and poorly educated Tinubu to preside over Nigeria in this 21st century?

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Btruth: 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
......... it's only God that do things for people, not a single man. All glory be unto the Lord Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by jaxxy(m): 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
IjawRep:

Tinubu ACN

Buhari CPC

And the ANPP

Buhari already lost three times before then and as they merged, Tinubu helped him.

A belong to ACN

P belong to ANPP

And C belong to CPC

It becomes APC.

without many other blocks also not just Acn. Remember Half of pdp left to form Apc. Saraki, Ameachi, Atiku and many others
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by foreshore(m): 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
successmatters:
Asiwaju pulls off his gloves grin

He talk too much and is already wailing in pains even before the elections.

That's the problem and beginning of his travail
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Mayeldah(m): 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
How can you be proud of enthroning failure?

Both Buhari and Tinubu should gettattt!!!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Buckeyemedia1: 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

In 2011, the SW voted Jonathan and not Ribadu. Tinubu had a pact with Jonathan.

Jonathan won all the SW states in 2011 except Osun. He even won in Tinubu Lagos!

In 2007; The SW voted Yar' Adua en masse so i don't know what you are talking about.
The question again, no time for imaginative conspiracy theories, did the candidates supported by Bola Tinubu from his party in 2007 & 2011 do better than President Buhari?

Yes or No.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by garfield1: 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
fergie001:
To go head-to-head with the C-in-C?

I wouldn't have advised him to speak this way, the President will respond HARD.

Bad play from him, tbh.

At what cost?
He shouldn't have said things the way he did if indeed he said them.

He has forced Buhari's hands and he will make his decision and dare anyone, that's what I will do.

Buhari will still beg him eventually.he had to jolt buhari back to retirement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by whizzler: 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Tinubu just crossed the redline, who the gods want to destroy, they first make mad.

Buhari already removed the line so Tinubu has the right right to fight for himself. Sitting down, keeping mute and allowing Buhari to have his way will be cowardly of him. It's clear Buhari will never support him

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Frayoworld(m): 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
engrchykae:
Look at a beast who is proud to bring the disaster of a buhari on Nigerians asking to be rewarded with being the president.
By the time Tinubu is through with Nigerians, Nigerians will understand that buhari is an apprentice.
All I can decipher from Tinubu is selfishness,and desperate ambitions

Exactly
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by arantess: 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Man's proud of himself..he a waah achiever..hate him or nuh him knows wah him fi sure doing a him sounds smart too..
Are u retardded

What are u writing
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by shadyLP(m): 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
IjawRep:

Tinubu ACN

Buhari CPC

And the ANPP

A belong to ACN

P belong to ANPP

And C belong to CPC

It becomes APC.

He merged the the three parties and brought calamity to APC
Do you ever think the three parties were loyal to themselves? Never !
Their downfall begins immediately Buhari became president in 2015 after making that horrific speech *I belong to everyone and belong to no one *
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by DeleTaller: 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
God1000:
He talks too much

When u go for a job interview and ask what success have you recorded in your previous jobs? What will you say? U go dey look like mumu cos you don't wanna talk too much?

Tinubu is on point...he needs to list his achievements.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by engrchykae(m): 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
Aidejay:

For the past 60 years you people have been rewriting history whenever it doesn't suit your gutter narratives. NOT THIS TIME!
Fact dey e full ground. Go and drink Mkpummiri.
look in the mirror
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Chanchit: 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
Massiveglory:
Lies! What gave Pmb victory in 2015 was the NPDP group that left PDP and teamed up with Apc.

With just ACN, APP and CPC, Pmb would have failed again as usual.
If PDP were united as before, Apc and buhari would have failed again.

The NPDP guys that backstab Jonathan and left in droves were the link that gave Apc victory.

The likes of Kwankwanso, saraki, Atiku , Adamu Aliero , and a few others gave the edge to Apc. Rotimi ameachi was a major Financier .

With or without Tinubu , Jonathan had a good numbers in the south west.

Y'all speak as if na under una foot your brain is located. All the saraki and kwankwanso you keep mentioning, which party do they own? Who started the movement? All the people you mentioned are where are they now? Go read again, Tinubu said he started the movement. Children of hate
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by MartinsD12(m): 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

Joker, tinubu didn't make buhari president at all , it's even those people in PDP that defected to apc that played the major role people like Amino tambuwal, dogara , amechi, saraki, dino etc are even the one's pushing for Jonathan to be chased out of office maybe tinubu provided whatever looted money he has but he can't claim he made buhari president, the whole was propaganda by the politicians and northern power brokers even Obasanjo was even more instrumental in bringing buhari to power and majority of Nigerians voted for buhari in 2015 because they taught buhari would be changed he promise it could be better than Jonathan but no it went worsen, so tinubu nobody owes you anything, you won't get apc ticket.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
He should have used that massive influence to make Atiku President in 2007, or El Rufai in 2011?

General Buhari is an enigma, not just another Alhaji playing politics.

Thank God, you remembered Atiku once held the Broom Buhari is holding now. Ribadu also held that Broom at a time. I am yet to clarify if El Rufai held that Broom in 2011 because you are not always well informed. In 2011, Buhari wept bitterly and resigned to fate that he can never rule again. It is on record.

In 2014, the man had no money, no power, no confidence and above all no health, Tinubu staked all he had for him from Nigeria to UK. At the heat of the battle with incumbent president, the man was away for weeks and incommunicado. The PDP proclaimed him dead. Fayose said so many things and challenged APC to produce him. Tinubu kept the fire burning.

We were on nairaland fighting on behalf of APC. We never knew it is going to be like this. The Divine powers have ways of dealing with humanity who rewards goodwill with hatred
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by guru90: 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
We knew already.... With that 2 bullion vans....
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by olawonder(m): 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
If by god of the Igbos’ miscalculation, Tinubu emerge APC Presidential candidate, the simplest thing to do for the Igbos to do is vote against him! Just vote Atiku or Obi… isn’t that simpler than these bigotry, smears and hate campaigns against Tinubu on social media? What will my Igbo brodas do if Tinubu eventually wins?
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by 43Ronin: 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
Its for that singular act that many nigerians have sworn that you would never be their president. You brought him for your own selfish gain not for the interest of nigerians and therefore you must suffer what you did against this country. YOU WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT.
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Saintinoo(m): 7:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

This man is so arrogant, he thinks it is his birth right to be a president and Nigeria owes him that, just like his supporters.

Don't worry, Buhari and the North will put you in your place.
time for Yoruba my foot.
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Buckeyemedia1: 7:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
whizzler:

Buhari already removed the line so Tinubu has the right right to fight for himself. Sitting down, keeping mute and allowing Buhari to have his way will be cowardly of him. It's clear Buhari will never support him
APC is bigger than 1 individual? He can buy the delegates with the billons of Naira he stole from Lagos State, but their are people in positions to checkmate him.

Right from the onset I have always maintained that APC will never give their presidential slot to Bola Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Yankee101: 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
And he has allowed you to steal federal money without going to jail

Ali baba and the 40 thieves

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by tinsel: 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
Indispensable85:
Sometimes you just have to remind the betrayers where they're coming from.
Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by alibiz: 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
And supported a failure.
Now he's about to fail you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents / Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial / Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.