Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Salihu Lukman And His Grandstanding Over Buhari’s Successor - Suleiman Musa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salihu Lukman And His Grandstanding Over Buhari’s Successor - Suleiman Musa (18686 Views)

Bayo Onanuga Accuses Thisday/Arise Of "Hypocritical Grandstanding" / Suleiman Musa Nasko: Constituents Chase Niger State Lawmaker Out Of Community / Salihu Lukman: How Fani-Kayode’s Defection To APC Was Stalled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salihu Lukman And His Grandstanding Over Buhari’s Successor - Suleiman Musa by shinealight(m): 10:32am On Jun 03, 2022
Ojuntana:

Lol. Buhari is suddenly a dictator after seven years of supporting him
So who has been forced to sign the form?
The form is for those who may wish to withdraw. Has Tinubu not submitted his form? Did he sign the withdrawal form?
It's obvious you guys see you're holding the short end of the stick and just making noise to save face

Did they show their forms to you before submitting them or are you a member of the party’s NWC?
Question is …what’s the Declaration in the form there for in the first place?
We all know what the Law says about Consensus…..every aspirant must agree or there’s no Consensus!
What then is the point of the requirement to sign a Declaration?
If anyone wishes to withdraw, all he needs do is to write a simple letter to that effect and sign it…….no point in inserting a Declaration in the form for all aspirants. Subtle coercion imo! undecided undecided
Re: Salihu Lukman And His Grandstanding Over Buhari’s Successor - Suleiman Musa by shinealight(m): 10:53am On Jun 03, 2022
Samakus:

Oh! Now I can see that you're genuinely ignorant of what transpired and your here arguing.

Anyways, let me spoonfeed you. What are online friends for? cheesy

Read, will ya

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/05/26/just-in-sanwo-olu-wins-apc-governorship-primary/amp/

So, for you that newspaper report is good to take to the bank! Yet you claim to live in a lawful country and someone tells you he was screened out of a process for which he paid upwards of N40million for no justifiable reason…..and you just gulp it hook, line and sinker.
What mental laziness! What are the courts for? Some Story!!
Re: Salihu Lukman And His Grandstanding Over Buhari’s Successor - Suleiman Musa by Samakus(m): 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
shinealight:

So, for you that newspaper report is good to take to the bank! Yet you claim to live in a lawful country and someone tells you he was screened out of a process for which he paid upwards of N40million for no justifiable reason…..and you just gulp it hook, line and sinker.
What mental laziness! What are the courts for? Some Story!!

No further comments. I argue to learn, not to make noise.

I don't argue with people that can't see superior argument where there's one.

All the best in your hustle
Re: Salihu Lukman And His Grandstanding Over Buhari’s Successor - Suleiman Musa by shinealight(m): 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
Samakus:

No further comments. I argue to learn, not to make noise.

I don't argue with people that can't see superior argument where there's one.

All the best in your hustle

You read lopsided newspaper reports and come here to pass them as “facts” ……do you think others can be so easily hoodwinked?
Btw, did you say “hustle”? I have passed the stage of hustling for anything or anybody. I speak the truth as I see it, no matter whose ox is gored….you can take it or leave it, that’s your wahala!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unravelling Wike’s Anti-southern Agenda By Ben Uhumwangho / Oshiomhole Wins Okekpe VIP Race In Edo (photos) / Mohammed Abubakar, Shettima, Badaru Abubakar Observe Hajj In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.