Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

[horrific] Woman Arrested For Battering Her Son [photos Inside] - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / [horrific] Woman Arrested For Battering Her Son [photos Inside] (9332 Views)

Nigerian Woman Arrested In US For Striping Unclad In Front Of Police (Photos) / Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud / Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [horrific] Woman Arrested For Battering Her Son [photos Inside] by 9jafetish(f): 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2011
i will kill her if i knew her how can u do that to my baby boy angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: [horrific] Woman Arrested For Battering Her Son [photos Inside] by eherbal(m): 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2011
this is not child abuse,but attempted murder!she should be charged thus. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: [horrific] Woman Arrested For Battering Her Son [photos Inside] by sandokaa: 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2011
The face looks familiar. If I remember well, she is either from Eboyin or Anambra State. These Igbo people sef! Bad example to Yoruba women!
Re: [horrific] Woman Arrested For Battering Her Son [photos Inside] by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2011
sandokaa:

The face looks familiar. If I remember well, she is either from Eboyin or Anambra State. These Igbo people sef! Bad example to Yoruba women!
u re very foolish, u just want attention, u attention LovePeddler seeker
anuofia angry angry angry
Re: [horrific] Woman Arrested For Battering Her Son [photos Inside] by bohboh275(m): 7:16pm On Jul 19, 2011
This is attempted murder just because she want to be with a husband she want to get rid of her own biological son. Who knows what this little Victor could become tomorrow i am sure he will never forgive his so called mother.
Re: [horrific] Woman Arrested For Battering Her Son [photos Inside] by xxcarolxx(f): 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2011
sandokaa:

Stupid statement, What has it got do where she is from, just because your igbo is going to make u a child beater,
Re: [horrific] Woman Arrested For Battering Her Son [photos Inside] by Memunah(f): 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2011
I dont want to belief she actually did this to a child she carried in her womb fro nine months and gave birth to,Under no circumstances should she ve beaten the boy to this extent,
Re: [horrific] Woman Arrested For Battering Her Son [photos Inside] by Saraha1(f): 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2011
That woman is very wicked your own child,
Re: [horrific] Woman Arrested For Battering Her Son [photos Inside] by hazureal(f): 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2011
Heartless woman. How can a mother do such a horrible thing to her child? Transferring her aggression and frustration on the kid?? Seeing the pictures brought tears to my eyes, but i'm glad he didnt end up dead before the case was taken up.
Re: [horrific] Woman Arrested For Battering Her Son [photos Inside] by Exponental(m): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2011
Cos she "acquired" d child by a phuck n run man, she feels she can "reject" d child by a kill n run mthd
NO WAY! D bastardizatn is an abuse 2 humanity. She shld be made 2 pass tru d same pains b4 her trials.
Re: [horrific] Woman Arrested For Battering Her Son [photos Inside] by Rastamann: 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2011
If this woman can do this a child she claimed she carried for nine months in her womb, then imagine what she will do to any outsider or person that attempts to come between her and the "Golden" husband of hers.

Both the woman and the supposed husband should be counseled then prosecuted.

We are all condemning her actions, there are many worse mothers and fathers out there that need to be counseled.
Re: [horrific] Woman Arrested For Battering Her Son [photos Inside] by espn(m): 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2011
too bad, if dis crime was committed by a Muslim, we wont rest,
Re: [horrific] Woman Arrested For Battering Her Son [photos Inside] by Natasha2(f): 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2011
omg I just couldn't hold back my tears, this woman is the devil himself , witch, poor little cute boy , I just can't imagine how much he has suffered
Re: [horrific] Woman Arrested For Battering Her Son [photos Inside] by delpee(f): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2011
Wow! How can a sane woman physically abuse such a cute boy because of "'new husband"? She needs to pay a visit to Yaba. Great pity. sad
Re: [horrific] Woman Arrested For Battering Her Son [photos Inside] by Natasha2(f): 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2011
sandokaa:

Bozo please read before you say rubbish, bloody tribalistic kpinshoko if you read you would have seen the part where it was written she hails from Akwa Ibom,  
Re: [horrific] Woman Arrested For Battering Her Son [photos Inside] by lanre88(m): 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2011
Simply what you get when poverty,frustration,greed mix with illiteracy.

Oh Lord have mercy.
Re: [horrific] Woman Arrested For Battering Her Son [photos Inside] by Babasessy(m): 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2011
I very much doubt the sanity of this woman, even a lunatic wouldn't do this to his/her child.
Re: [horrific] Woman Arrested For Battering Her Son [photos Inside] by 9jafetish(f): 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2011
she needs to be executed anyways lets just thank god the boy is alive and this nightmare is over.
Re: [horrific] Woman Arrested For Battering Her Son [photos Inside] by ifebosco: 12:00am On Jul 20, 2011
devil woman i thank GOD nigerians are sensitize with issues like this
Re: [horrific] Woman Arrested For Battering Her Son [photos Inside] by manny4life(m): 12:02am On Jul 20, 2011
What kinda wickedness is this? Is it the poor boy fault that he came into this sinful world by his wicked mother? I will discipline my child but this is torture and high class abuse. She deserves the maximum prison sentence of at least 10years behind bars including agrrevated assault even attempted murder on the innocent boy. Hmmm, NO WOMAN will beat my son that way, I will descend on you right away, wicked witch  on the hunt to use her son's body for witchcraft pepper soup  sad sad sad
Re: [horrific] Woman Arrested For Battering Her Son [photos Inside] by aribisala0(m): 1:17am On Jul 20, 2011
definitely a tragic story.nice to see much of NL are unacquainted with the reality of human nature. this ,sadly is a MILD case compared to the reality in Nigeria.

i believe many people haven't got a clue what nigeria is really like and why we are so aggressive .
anyway it is a worldwide occurrence

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/mother-jailed-for-child-neglect-14963606.html
http://www.nspcc.org.uk/Inform/research/briefings/impact_of_abuse_on_health_pdf_wdf73369.pdf
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/scotland/article6939665.ece

and many kids die yearly even in britain and the US. russia too is quite bad.
it is not just violence ,sex ,slavery and drugs.in borno they grow up to be boko haram
Re: [horrific] Woman Arrested For Battering Her Son [photos Inside] by Ivynwa(f): 1:47am On Jul 20, 2011
The last time I saw a child this abused by a woman, it was another person's child serving as a maid. Now for a woman to do this to her own offspring shows that her problem is more than deep rooted.
It's amazing what some women do to keep a man, I read about a woman that had to allow her husband to be sleeping with her daughters (his step daughters) because he threatened to leave if he wasn't allowed to do that.

What goes on in the mind of such women? Women like the wife of Jaycee Dugard's abductor who knew that what their men is doing is evil and is aiding and abetting that in order for him not to leave. This woman seems to be the height of it all, she is ready to kill that child for the man to stay for her. It's a good thing that child was saved in time.

The sooner people stop attaching much importance to what others will say about them instead of enjoying their life the better for them, at the root of all these lies the fear of what others will say if her husband leaves and when they get to know she had a child before she got married. Sickening!! Gotta run out of here, I am getting sick by this.
Re: [horrific] Woman Arrested For Battering Her Son [photos Inside] by pereze: 3:08am On Jul 20, 2011
Is this how women want to rule this world?
Re: [horrific] Woman Arrested For Battering Her Son [photos Inside] by Jenifa1: 3:36am On Jul 20, 2011
This is why abortion should be allowed. Imagine the woman is probably transferring her hatred for the runaway father onto the son. She should have aborted the child when she was 19. Who knows she might have been raped and then got pregnant.

but the new husband should also be guilty for his complacency because i'm sure he knew about the physical abuse going on in his home.
Re: [horrific] Woman Arrested For Battering Her Son [photos Inside] by wontootree: 5:12am On Jul 20, 2011
This woman needs a permanent bed in a psychiatric hospital period, devils
Re: [horrific] Woman Arrested For Battering Her Son [photos Inside] by WaltherPPK: 7:01am On Jul 20, 2011
The womans plan was to kill the poor boy.This is a case of attempted murder and should be treated as such.

sandokaa:

Bastards always have a way of exposing themselves.
Re: [horrific] Woman Arrested For Battering Her Son [photos Inside] by 9jafetish(f): 7:12am On Jul 20, 2011
i can telll you now that boy is going to be a future murderer or a women beater.

the mother screwed up his childhood
Re: [horrific] Woman Arrested For Battering Her Son [photos Inside] by 9jafetish(f): 7:13am On Jul 20, 2011
the boy could even be suffering from schizo because of her
Re: [horrific] Woman Arrested For Battering Her Son [photos Inside] by makobada: 7:52am On Jul 20, 2011
Very terrible, Emmanuel deserves justice , D woman is selfish
Re: [horrific] Woman Arrested For Battering Her Son [photos Inside] by Nekai(f): 9:01am On Jul 20, 2011
shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry cry cry cry cry cry cry

What a worthless woman! She would choose her new husband over her own flesh and blood? And how can she punish her innocent son for his father's crimes? She is an evil, poor excuse for a human being.

Poor boy.

This poo really pisses me off.
Re: [horrific] Woman Arrested For Battering Her Son [photos Inside] by vocalist(f): 9:25am On Jul 20, 2011
This is jst the sign of end time, this one na really the Woman Antichrist, she is already in the world
Re: [horrific] Woman Arrested For Battering Her Son [photos Inside] by aribisala0(m): 9:30am On Jul 20, 2011
vocalist:

This is jst the sign of end time, this one na really the Woman Antichrist, she is already in the world
are you really stu.pid or just pretending ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Spread Aids To 4,640 Men After Robbers Rapped Me / This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO / EFCC Most Wanted Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.