Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) (91000 Views)

Lady Sexually Harassed By A Man At Ajah Park In Lagos (Video) / Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) / Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by denda(m): 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
Odinary president, Ahmed Isah the double doctor drop account for us to pay ASUU..
With this kind inniative, I hope FG will not think, we pay China's debt..

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by essentialone(m): 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
excomarow:
angry

What was she doing in Eko Hotel if she is not a Prostitute?

#JusticeForProstitute kill all of una there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
Asquare84:
What is she doing in a hotel if not that she is a prostitute
May poverty be removed far from your brain. So it is only a prostitute that can go to a hotel on her own?

6 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
MajesticKris:
What where u wearing....

This one think say na America she dey she wan cash out...

She must have worn something reveling.. to warrant such Touching..
So a lady wearing whatever is enough reason to warrant her being touched without her permission? Men!!!

6 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by Adakintroy: 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
Them no De ever do anything.

Person touch you tell am say him no deserve to touch. Him punch you. EkO hotel of all places. No be Iyana ipaja set.

3 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by Adakintroy: 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
Them no De ever do anything.

Person touch you tell am say him no deserve to touch. Him punch you. EkO hotel of all places. No be Iyana ipaja sef.

1 Like

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by Wokenaija: 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
Asquare84:
silly you !

3 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by princewarri1985: 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
2mercy:

https://punchng.com/nigerians-demand-justice-for-lady-sexually-assaulted-beaten-at-eko-hotels/
i dont believe she is telling us the whole story because all this vagina people always love playing the victim card

3 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by elantraceey(f): 11:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
Asquare84:

This is a very very very very very stupid thing to say.

That was how I had an interview in pH and had to book a hotel to spend two nights only for some men making advances at me thinking like this idiot here whenever I stepped out to get something. Their foolish brains always think that hotels are only meant for sex.

7 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by Emmypure: 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
Digmygold:

You will have daughters and they will be humiliated , harassed and severely assaulted after being tagged "Naija ladies". Heartless animal.

Stop judging with emotions curse don't work in this part of the world, if not all our politicians and police for don die finish.

1 Like

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by Mexyz(m): 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
Asquare84:
Oh Jesus!
Only prostitutes go to hotels?

Where exactly are you from?
This is 2022 for God sake, so we still have people who think backwards like you roaming the streets?

5 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by Amalekki: 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
essentialone:

What was she doing in Eko Hotel if she is not a Prostitute?

#JusticeForProstitute kill all of una there.
Since some of you are too stupid to think, let me give you a VERY common scenario:

My cousin is currently in Nigeria and lodged in a hotel, several nieces of mine and other female family members and friends have been among his guests at one point or the other.

That's just one of several possible common scenarios. What is wrong with you guys?

4 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by Unshackled: 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
MajesticKris:
What where u wearing....

This one think say na America she dey she wan cash out...

She must have worn something reveling.. to warrant such Touching..
so as she wore something revealing it warrants the unnecessary touching?

You need to be born again and this time, don't leave your brains behind.

7 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by Ipigbhe(m): 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
Joezinho:
Chimamanda Adichie once said, "..We must be wary of the dangers of a single story.."
I thought I am the only one left with a common sense in this country.

4 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by Fashdeejay(m): 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
GreyLaw:

Interesting @"provoked or not". I call that stupidity!

If a woman arms herself with a piston and breaks your head with it and ready to dish out more, please don't hit her, okay? Walk away with a broken head ready to be smashed to pieces.

It is called being emasculated.
if she smashes my head, I'd be dead or incapacitated. Better to avoid confrontation with either a man or a woman....
Yet I am the stupid one!! Lmao... Grey lawyer...
Guess beating a woman makes you a man right Dude, help yourself man.... Don't raise your hand against a woman .... It is wrong on all fronts. Just a brotherly advice!! Live well and be at peace.

1 Like

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by jasmeel: 11:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
Rashkeed101:

Perhaps, just perhaps, the guy didn't mean no harm. He might just have touched her thigh unwittingly. I am saying this because the same thing happened to me prior to when I bought a car. It was in a bus and while I was trying to shift for a passenger, my hands mistakenly touched a lady's boobs and next thing on my face was a hot slap and series of insults. I slapped her back and gave her the bashing of her life until I made everyone believe I didnt do it.
hapnd 2 me too prior to wen i bought a jet. E no easy o

1 Like

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by MykLANNY(m): 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
What's the first and second?
Joezinho:

Until the police gets access to the CCTV footage, I ain't gonna be one sided. Believing a naija lady should be ranked as the 3rd most foolish things on earth.
Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by LoudlyMouthed: 11:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
MykLANNY:
What's the first and second?
you and your brain grin
Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by Hangulsaram: 11:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
I just watched the video and it was Tinubu that did it that's why they threw it under the carpet.

So sad.

Peter Obi should drop him as VP ASAP
Don’t worry Fashola will find the Camera.

1 Like

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by Neyoohpompy(m): 11:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ode! So anybody wey dey hotel na prostitute?
Asquare84:

5 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by Akharmony: 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
why the man go just touch her thign like that, some hotel will not even deniel single ladies from lodging what a nonsense. .
Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
Joezinho:

Until the police gets access to the CCTV footage, I ain't gonna be one sided. Believing a naija lady should be ranked as the 3rd most foolish things on earth.

Na MuMu dey believe one sided story.. let alone from a woman..
I ain't believing shit yet..

3 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by Acidbath: 11:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
Afrizoorian, Indian and Arab males are just one and same.

If they are not raping, they are assaulting,stealing or killing.

Cursed breeds.

4 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 11:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
She Must Have Dressed inappropriately
Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
DominusPrime:

So a lady wearing whatever is enough reason to warrant her being touched without her permission? Men!!!

Shut up.
The question is.. What was she wearing?? The slut was definitely dress scantily..
Nonsense
Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by Victordarey02: 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
Justice should be done at the right time, before the accused start some tricks
Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
elantraceey:

This is a very very very very very stupid thing to say.

That was how I had an interview in pH and had to book a hotel to spend two nights only for some men making advances at me thinking like this idiot here whenever I stepped out to get something. Their foolish brains always think that hotels are only meant for sex.

Shut up pls..
We all know that you went to the hotel for Hustle not any Job interview..
Awon Feminist wannabe Wailer..

2 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
Fashdeejay:
if she smashes my head, I'd be dead or incapacitated. Better to avoid confrontation with either a man or a woman....
Yet I am the stupid one!! Lmao... Grey lawyer...
Guess beating a woman makes you a man right Dude, help yourself man.... Don't raise your hand against a woman .... It is wrong on all fronts. Just a brotherly advice!! Live well and be at peace.

Another worthless SIMP with a Stupid advice..
If your sister is Stupid enough to raise her hand on me when we Jam for somewhere.. the Kain beating I go give her.. You no go recognize her when you see her again.. as you dey advice men,advice the females in your life not to do same too.. cos if Dem jam my type.. na bloodied nose and eyes Dem go collect..
Nonsense and Woke generation boys.

2 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by PoliticalChinex(m): 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
Asquare84:

U be mumu. Hotels are not for prostutues. Where prostitutes live is called a brothel. Where ur type go and pay for 500 naira per round

6 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by MyExpression(m): 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
DKM123:
All I know is that those foreign women who say they fancy Nigerian men should endeavor to take an internet stroll to the the biggest Naija online platform and see if they will not throw up thier guts, scream "God forbid", carry thier high heels on thier heads and run for thier lives with speeeeed! grin grin

See typical responses of Nigerian men. Not barbarians and ancient Mongolian cavemen o. I mean 21st century educated Nigerian men. cheesy

What do you mean by typical response?

You see how you just ruined a good point with your stereotypical assertion

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Caught Having Sex With A Goat In Ekiti (Photo, Video) / Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) / Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.