Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) (91051 Views)

Lady Sexually Harassed By A Man At Ajah Park In Lagos (Video) / Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) / Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
trifted404:
cry she needs and deserves Justice and it must be served

Go and serve the justice nah..
Wailer.

2 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
Rashkeed101:

Perhaps, just perhaps, the guy didn't mean no harm. He might just have touched her thigh unwittingly. I am saying this because the same thing happened to me prior to when I bought a car. It was in a bus and while I was trying to shift for a passenger, my hands mistakenly touched a lady's boobs and next thing on my face was a hot slap and series of insults. I slapped her back and gave her the bashing of her life until I made everyone believe I didnt do it.

I don't know you but I would find you one day and I would buy you beer..
Thanks for giving that idiot OLOSHO Feminist a brain resetting slap..

2 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by Meley(m): 12:00am On Jun 03, 2022
Asquare84:
What is she doing in a hotel if not that she is a prostitute
See thinking chai..
Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by godofuck231: 12:08am On Jun 03, 2022
2mercy:

https://punchng.com/nigerians-demand-justice-for-lady-sexually-assaulted-beaten-at-eko-hotels/
lies , tapping a woman on the thigh doesn't all mean a sexual assault but she wants the world to see it as so , I smell bull sh*t

2 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by goodheart01: 12:12am On Jun 03, 2022
MajesticKris:
What where u wearing....

This one think say na America she dey she wan cash out...

She must have worn something reveling.. to warrant such Touching..

Like seriously? Are u okay? So a lady’s dressing determines whether she should be sexually molested or not. You must be an idiot to have such mentality.

So if your daughter goes naked u will touch her right?? Of your sister in law ties up only a towel u also touch her because she’s half naked. And if your neighbor’s daughter is going to have her bath on only a thin wrapper u grab her too abi? Psycho!!

4 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by goodheart01: 12:14am On Jun 03, 2022
Rashkeed101:

Perhaps, just perhaps, the guy didn't mean no harm. He might just have touched her thigh unwittingly. I am saying this because the same thing happened to me prior to when I bought a car. It was in a bus and while I was trying to shift for a passenger, my hands mistakenly touched a lady's boobs and next thing on my face was a hot slap and series of insults. I slapped her back and gave her the bashing of her life until I made everyone believe I didnt do it.

If he didn’t mean any harm why did he punch her in the face?

2 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by Cassahav: 12:17am On Jun 03, 2022
Joezinho:
Chimamanda Adichie once said, "..We must be wary of the dangers of a single story.."

Hmmm men them lol
Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by Konkoja: 12:22am On Jun 03, 2022
Asquare84:

There are really very thoughtless people in Nigeria. So women are not allowed in hotels? And, people like this shameful comment! GROSS!

4 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by Fashdeejay(m): 12:23am On Jun 03, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Another worthless SIMP with a Stupid advice..
If your sister is Stupid enough to raise her hand on me when we Jam for somewhere.. the Kain beating I go give her.. You no go recognize her when you see her again.. as you dey advice men,advice the females in your life not to do same too.. cos if Dem jam my type.. na bloodied nose and eyes Dem go collect..
Nonsense and Woke generation boys.
Another lazy, unruly child... You can speak to me when you are an adult ... And you learn to speak like one....

3 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 03, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Shut up.
The question is.. What was she wearing?? The slut was definitely dress scantily..
Nonsense

I will answer your question. She was probably half naked as you probably want or like to believe. Now answer this. Does that give him the right to touch her? Will you answer or you will just shut up?

3 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by dan4oster120(m): 12:33am On Jun 03, 2022
I love this
BigDawsNet:
Nigeria is a top Mystery Drama Crime Tvshow in the Alien world...

Those extra terrestrial can't afford to miss the next episodes....
Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:34am On Jun 03, 2022
Fashdeejay:

Another lazy, unruly child... You can speak to me when you are an adult ... And you learn to speak like one....

Go to hell Simp..
And hey.. I senior Your mother...
Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:36am On Jun 03, 2022
DominusPrime:

I will answer your question. She was probably half naked as you probably want or like to believe. Now answer this. Does that give him the right to touch her? Will you answer or you will just shut up?

If she is dress half naked then she is a slut and sluts doesn't deserve to be treated with honour..
The man did well..

1 Like

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by 43Ronin: 12:37am On Jun 03, 2022
Rashkeed101:

Rugged you. Naso.com
Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by assholemods: 12:40am On Jun 03, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
I just watched the video and it was Tinubu that did it that's why they threw it under the carpet.

So sad.

Peter Obi should drop him as VP ASAP
Childish and very dry joke.

1 Like

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by 9jaRealist: 12:43am On Jun 03, 2022
Joezinho:
Until the police gets access to the CCTV footage, I ain't gonna be one sided. Believing a naija lady should be ranked as the 3rd most foolish things on earth.

Another one of Nairaland’s tribe of CRUDE MISOGYNISTS…
Did you believe your mother when she said your father was your dad? SMH

>

3 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by ComeToJesus: 12:43am On Jun 03, 2022
MajesticKris:
What where u wearing....

I'm sorry, you are irredeemably stupid.

1 Like

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 03, 2022
Joezinho:

Until the police gets access to the CCTV footage, I ain't gonna be one sided. Believing a naija lady should be ranked as the 3rd most foolish things on earth.
City ll be out to know if she's right or wrong.
Nigeria is a country that knows how to abuse women.

2 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by ButterBurger: 12:47am On Jun 03, 2022
Asquare84:
most irrelevant and irrational comment for the week.
Poverty and sadness has riduled and ridiculed your life this much to have such poor mentality.
It woulda been better if you claim you don't believe her story.
At least it woulda been a neutral stand.
But you chose to rather display your level of lower resonation.
If your mother, sister aunt or niece ever lodged in any hotel and you see them, I expect only you to call all of them prostitutes.
Very senseless and irresponsible person you are

6 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by 9jaRealist: 12:49am On Jun 03, 2022
CryptoClub2018:
Did she talk about the level of insult she rained on the man? Emotional blackmail
Stupid gender

Exactly! She should have bowed down and dobaled to him instead…smh

Why shouldn’t she “rain insults” on someone who inappropriately touched her?
If it was your own daughter, sister or mother, would you stop at “raining insults” at him?!

>

2 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by 9jaRealist: 12:51am On Jun 03, 2022
Legendoo:
Evidence is needed, we are no longer in the era of believing what women say as the ultimate truth.

Na like this them take style small small hold Westerners hostage until the men accidentally enslaved themselves by law and became second class citizens.

No fall am oh my Nigerian bros

The lady is the one BEGGING for the CCTV tape…
What sort of other “evidence” are you looking for?

>

3 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by Legendoo: 12:55am On Jun 03, 2022
9jaRealist:

The lady is the one BEGGING for the CCTV tape…
What sort of other “evidence” are you looking for?

>

The actual evidence.
Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by 9jaRealist: 12:56am On Jun 03, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
But they are just being logical. They need to hear the other side of the story. That other side of the story will validate their feelings.

How does comments about what she MIGHT have been wearing and what she MIGHT be doing in a public space be “logical”?!
MISOGYNY is so ingrained into Nigerian culture, that so many (even supposedly educated) Nigerians see it and think it “logical”.
>

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by 9jaRealist: 12:58am On Jun 03, 2022
Legendoo:
The actual evidence.

So the evidence on the CCTV tape would not be “actual”?! cool

Anyone looking for real evidence knows exactly where to find it.

>

2 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by Legendoo: 1:01am On Jun 03, 2022
9jaRealist:

So the evidence on the CCTV tape would not be “actual”?! cool

Anyone looking for real evidence knows exactly where to find it.

>

Looking for and examining it are two different things.

Until then.
Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by MacANDIES: 1:01am On Jun 03, 2022
Joezinho:
Chimamanda Adichie once said, "..We must be wary of the dangers of a single story.."

Especially when it's coming from a Nigerian woman.

That gender can use emotions to lie

1 Like

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by 9jaRealist: 1:08am On Jun 03, 2022
Rashkeed101:

First, the woman did NOT slap him….
He was the one who CAME back to slap her!

As for your case, do you realize that in any civilized nation, you touching the lady’s boobs was still an assault under the law (‘assault’ defined as “unwanted touching”). As for giving the woman whose boobs you’ve just (accidentally) touched without her permission “the bashing of her life” that merely betrays a CRUDE FAMILY UPBRINGING. It might be too late to do anything for you (although learning is supposed to LIFE-LONG), but hopefully you will not be raising your kids in the same manner. SMH

>

3 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by Legendoo: 1:16am On Jun 03, 2022
9jaRealist:

First, the woman did NOT slap him….
He was the one who CAME back to slap her!

As for your case, do you realize that in any civilized nation you touching the lady’s boobs was still an assault under law (‘assault’ being defined as “unwanted touching”). As for giving the woman whose boobs you’ve just (accidentally) touched without her permission “the bashing of her life” that merely betrays a CRUDE FAMILY UPBRINGING. It might be too late to do anything for you (although learning is supposed to LIFE-LONG, but hopefully you will not be raising your kids in the same manner). SMH

>

What if it was the other way round?
If a woman accidentally touches a man's chest is it sexual assault?

Are you a man cos you seem sissified.

Also why do you use the west as the standard?

2 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by sisisioge: 1:20am On Jun 03, 2022
Wahala! A whole Eko hotel....the guy must have been high on drugs. He must be one of those money miss road politicians or yahoo boys! Next time Eko Hotel will pay attention to avoid being drag into bad publicity....hian!

1 Like

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by alcuin(m): 1:29am On Jun 03, 2022
Fashdeejay:
if she smashes my head, I'd be dead or incapacitated. Better to avoid confrontation with either a man or a woman....
Yet I am the stupid one!! Lmao... Grey lawyer...
Guess beating a woman makes you a man right Dude, help yourself man.... Don't raise your hand against a woman .... It is wrong on all fronts. Just a brotherly advice!! Live well and be at peace.

If men and women are equal as the feminists say. Then I suppose that women also deserve some ass whooping when they Bleep up as do men.

Don't you think so?
Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by Freemasonry: 1:37am On Jun 03, 2022
MajesticKris:
What where u wearing....

So that justifies the idiots misbehavior. The way some of una dey think sef, one begins to wonder if you have pus in your brain.

3 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by DownChelsea(f): 1:37am On Jun 03, 2022
trifted404:
cry she needs and deserves Justice and it must be served

Audi alterem Partem, is the most important part of Justice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia / Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) / Man Caught Having Sex With A Goat In Ekiti (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.