Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

As A Future President, Is There An Issue With Me Keeping This? Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As A Future President, Is There An Issue With Me Keeping This? Pics (1989 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Best Qualified Future President Of Nigeria / 'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK / Obasanjo Slams Buhari Again, Says President Is Sick In The Spirit, Body And Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: As A Future President, Is There An Issue With Me Keeping This? Pics by EmekaStanley: 5:43am On Jun 03, 2022
Prevailing:

You are very good to go with the beard, as long as you make Mazi Nnamdi Kanu you vp. grin
No, the Vp has to be from another region for the sake of equity
Re: As A Future President, Is There An Issue With Me Keeping This? Pics by EmekaStanley: 5:44am On Jun 03, 2022
Miraclejunction:
Credit my account asap make I mobilize upto 100 supporters for you but you need cut that beards b4 people begin reason say you be osama pikin,you want fight insecurity when you resemble insecurity sef,,,secondly you need black,i no no how you go do am,you don see presido wey fair for this country,check people wey day run primaries how many fair?
When you credit my account,i go send more tips and mobilize agberos wey go work for you,try run am now
grin grin So my complexion is a concern too?
Re: As A Future President, Is There An Issue With Me Keeping This? Pics by EmekaStanley: 5:44am On Jun 03, 2022
Miraclejunction:

You be like person wey go loot money make I no lie but make I trust you,
Lolzz.. not true Bro.

I'm very contented

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moment Ortom Flares Up On Channels TV / Ghanaian Busts Tinubu Supporters Lies / Atiku and Wike Currently In Closed Door Meeting In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.