Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

As A Future President, Is There An Issue With Me Keeping This? Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As A Future President, Is There An Issue With Me Keeping This? Pics (1971 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Best Qualified Future President Of Nigeria / 'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK / Obasanjo Slams Buhari Again, Says President Is Sick In The Spirit, Body And Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Future President, Is There An Issue With Me Keeping This? Pics by EmekaStanley: 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
During my declaration, some people made comments about my full beard.

But while I don't see it as a big deal, what can you make of it with regards to my appearance a future presidential elect, because I don't have the intention of cutting the beards at all.

What do you think?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Future President, Is There An Issue With Me Keeping This? Pics by garriAndsugar: 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
SUG or youth president?

10 Likes

Re: As A Future President, Is There An Issue With Me Keeping This? Pics by EmekaStanley: 7:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
garriAndsugar:
SUG or youth president?
President GCFR

3 Likes

Re: As A Future President, Is There An Issue With Me Keeping This? Pics by ogmask: 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
EmekaStanley:
President GCFR

Wait make I ask sowore how market for him presidential waka.... I dey come

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Future President, Is There An Issue With Me Keeping This? Pics by thesicilian: 8:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
EmekaStanley:
President GCFR
Grand Comedian of the Federal Republic

12 Likes

Re: As A Future President, Is There An Issue With Me Keeping This? Pics by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
u fit be presido of Aba Agberos township union, or President of ikwerre Consultation forum but lie lie naija President no go reach u,

3 Likes

Re: As A Future President, Is There An Issue With Me Keeping This? Pics by donbachi(m): 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
And so shall it be.
Re: As A Future President, Is There An Issue With Me Keeping This? Pics by EmekaStanley: 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
thesicilian:

It's commander not comedian
Re: As A Future President, Is There An Issue With Me Keeping This? Pics by EmekaStanley: 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
Heathrow44:
u fit be presido of Aba Agberos township union, or President of ikwerre Consultation forum but lie lie naija President no go reach u,
It's not in your place buddy. You have just one vote smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Future President, Is There An Issue With Me Keeping This? Pics by EmekaStanley: 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
donbachi:
And so shall it be.
Amen Bro. Thanks for joining your voice
Re: As A Future President, Is There An Issue With Me Keeping This? Pics by EmekaStanley: 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
ogmask:

Wait make I ask sowore how market for him presidential waka.... I dey come
Okay.

But someone right here is greater than Sowore
Re: As A Future President, Is There An Issue With Me Keeping This? Pics by ajekpaks(m): 8:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
fhg
Re: As A Future President, Is There An Issue With Me Keeping This? Pics by shortIGBOman: 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
EmekaStanley:

But while I don't see it as a big deal, what can you make of it with regards to my appearance a future presidential elect, because I don't have the intention of cutting the beards at all.

What do you think?

Are you an IGBO Man? If you are, just go and rest. Cause IGBO can never rule this Country. No just waste your time. Instead, you can contest for your Community Association President or something.

2 Likes

Re: As A Future President, Is There An Issue With Me Keeping This? Pics by EmekaStanley: 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Are you an IGBO Man? If you are, just go and rest. Cause IGBO can never rule this Country. No just waste your time. Instead, you can contest for your Community Association President or something.
Never say never buddy especially for things you don't have direct control over
Re: As A Future President, Is There An Issue With Me Keeping This? Pics by shortIGBOman: 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
thesicilian:

GCFR of Online Republic of BIAFRA. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: As A Future President, Is There An Issue With Me Keeping This? Pics by kenzysmith: 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
Do face like hand rubber. An hire assassin can never rule us . Tueh

1 Like

Re: As A Future President, Is There An Issue With Me Keeping This? Pics by WideMouth333(m): 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
EmekaStanley:

What do you think?

when you are ready do contact emekachainz media house to help blast out your presidential ambition to millions online....

just as the way emekachainz is helping peter obi Labour party gain more popularity every where online....

emakachainz media house can do that for you with peace of mind.
ASAP!

tinubu and atiku forgot to settle emekachainz and that's why they are loosing heavily.

just go and ask wizkid how he became famous today
Re: As A Future President, Is There An Issue With Me Keeping This? Pics by kingscare1(m): 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
I like your convictions and resolve in actualizing your dreams to become the president of Nigeria. It's a great one!

My humble advice to you are:

1) Dont listen to nay-sayers because they don't have your type of dream and they don't believe they can achieve your type of dream.

2) Make the right contact as soon as possible to position yourself for the much-needed tasks ahead.

3) Activism and being vocal about everything wrong in our society and the world should be one of your strategies for social branding and political muscle.

4) incorporate Video-blogging on your social-political approach to boast strong social name online, media and offline. Look at the lcase of Reno Omeri using video-blogging to solidify his social-political personality in reaching both young, old, elites, politicians, north, south and everyone living in Nigeria and outside Nigeria.

5) Have enough patience, persistence and focus to not loss your priorities quickly due to unfruitful realities encountered along the way.

6) Love people genuinely, unwisely and empatyically, when you do it, that will naturally resonate with Nigerians (South and North), your social media followers and people from all works of life including politicians. They would know that you are trustworthy, do what you say you would do, and could provide their needs when you have attain such position you are looking at.

7) Never doubt yourself and instincts no matter what.

cool Have big nvestments that can cater for your financial and political commitments towards achieving your goal.

9) Dont be shy to start small politically, there are plenty of rooms to grow to higher political post as time goes on.

10) Network through politically heated rallies, seminars and social events as much as you can get to enable you make right contacts and associations needed for your political ambition.

Always pray and I wish you the best if luck.

1 Like

Re: As A Future President, Is There An Issue With Me Keeping This? Pics by EmekaStanley: 9:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
kenzysmith:
Lolzzz. I'm sure you are joking. Anyways I laughed, it was a good joke
Re: As A Future President, Is There An Issue With Me Keeping This? Pics by EmekaStanley: 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Pray i become President. I'm the ONLY hope for total redemption of this country
Re: As A Future President, Is There An Issue With Me Keeping This? Pics by EmekaStanley: 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
WideMouth333:

when you are ready do contact emekachainz media house to help blast out your presidential ambition to millions online....

just as the way emekachainz is helping peter obi Labour party gain more popularity every where online....

emakachainz media house can do that for you with peace of mind.
ASAP!

tinubu and atiku forgot to settle emekachainz and that's why they are loosing heavily.

just go and ask wizkid how he became famous today

Okay emekachainz. Will keep in mind
Re: As A Future President, Is There An Issue With Me Keeping This? Pics by EmekaStanley: 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
kingscare1:
I like your convictions and resolve in actualizing your dreams to become the president of Nigeria. It's a great one!

My humble advice to you are:

1) Dont listen to nay-sayers because they don't have your type of dream and they don't believe they can achieve your type of dream.

2) Make the right contact as soon as possible to position yourself for the much-needed tasks ahead.

3) Activism and being vocal about everything wrong in our society and the world should be one of your strategies for social branding and political muscle.

4) incorporate Video-blogging on your social-political approach to boast strong social name online, media and offline. Look at the lcase of Reno Omeri using video-blogging to solidify his social-political personality in reaching both young, old, elites, politicians, north, south and everyone living in Nigeria and outside Nigeria.

5) Have enough patience, persistence and focus to not loss your priorities quickly due to unfruitful realities encountered along the way.

6) Love people genuinely, unwisely and empatyically, when you do it, that will naturally resonate with Nigerians (South and North), your social media followers and people from all works of life including politicians. They would know that you are trustworthy, do what you say you would do, and could provide their needs when you have attain such position you are looking at.

7) Never doubt yourself and instincts no matter what.

cool Have big nvestments that can cater for your financial and political commitments towards achieving your goal.

9) Dont be shy to start small politically, there are plenty of rooms to grow to higher political post as time goes on.

10) Network through politically heated rallies, seminars and social events as much as you can get to enable you make right contacts and associations needed for your political ambition.

Always pray and I wish you the best if luck.
Hmm..Bros, you took out time to write all these. You are simply amazing.

Thanks from the bottom of my heart

1 Like

Re: As A Future President, Is There An Issue With Me Keeping This? Pics by techWriter3: 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: As A Future President, Is There An Issue With Me Keeping This? Pics by pennywys(m): 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
EmekaStanley:

What do you think?
your village youth president
Re: As A Future President, Is There An Issue With Me Keeping This? Pics by Etinosa1234: 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
garriAndsugar:
SUG or youth president?
thesicilian:

shortIGBOman:

Una too wicked angry grin

1 Like

Re: As A Future President, Is There An Issue With Me Keeping This? Pics by Etinosa1234: 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
kenzysmith:
shortIGBOman:

Una dey doubt am.. When he win am, he go add una join him success story

1 Like

Re: As A Future President, Is There An Issue With Me Keeping This? Pics by Prevailing: 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
EmekaStanley:

What do you think?

You are very good to go with the beard, as long as you make Mazi Nnamdi Kanu you vp. grin
Re: As A Future President, Is There An Issue With Me Keeping This? Pics by Miraclejunction(m): 11:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
Credit my account asap make I mobilize upto 100 supporters for you but you need cut that beards b4 people begin reason say you be osama pikin,you want fight insecurity when you resemble insecurity sef,,,secondly you need black,i no no how you go do am,you don see presido wey fair for this country,check people wey day run primaries how many fair?
When you credit my account,i go send more tips and mobilize agberos wey go work for you,try run am now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Future President, Is There An Issue With Me Keeping This? Pics by Miraclejunction(m): 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
EmekaStanley:

What do you think?
You be like person wey go loot money make I no lie but make I trust you,
Re: As A Future President, Is There An Issue With Me Keeping This? Pics by EmekaStanley: 5:41am On Jun 03, 2022
techWriter3:
Commander Bro
Re: As A Future President, Is There An Issue With Me Keeping This? Pics by EmekaStanley: 5:42am On Jun 03, 2022
pennywys:
your village youth president
No, Nigerian President
Re: As A Future President, Is There An Issue With Me Keeping This? Pics by EmekaStanley: 5:42am On Jun 03, 2022
Etinosa1234:

Una dey doubt am.. When he win am, he go add una join him success story
Abi na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are “some” Yorubas Being Sentimental About Peter Obi? / Checkout Tinubu’s biased Campaign Planning And Strategy Members. / Why Is Tinubu & His Urchins Angry Over Terrorist Ekpa's Arrest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.