Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Video: Without Me, Buhari Wouldn’t Be President – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Without Me, Buhari Wouldn’t Be President – Tinubu (1178 Views)

Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina / Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Without Me, Buhari Wouldn’t Be President – Tinubu by Discovery4today: 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
https://naijalatesttrend.com/2022/06/02/just-in-without-me-buhari-wouldnt-be-president-tinubu/
A presidential aspirant and national leader of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu, on Thursday, said without him, the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), would not have become the president in 2015.

Tinubu spoke at the Presidential Lodge in Abeokuta, the state capital, while addressing the APC delegates ahead of the party's primary.
https://naijalatesttrend.com/2022/06/02/just-in-without-me-buhari-wouldnt-be-president-tinubu/
The national leader was accompanied to Ogun by the Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu; his Kano State counterpart, Umar Ganduje, and former Borno State governor, Kasim Shettima.
"The second time, he picked another Igbo, Omesioke, Nigerians didn't vote for him, that if he goes to bring the Pope to run as his vice, Nigerians won't vote for him, "but you, Bola Tinubu, you have six governors, you have never lost an election before, come and be my vice".
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO READ MORE

Re: Video: Without Me, Buhari Wouldn’t Be President – Tinubu by Light78: 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
Like for Peter Obi

Share for Tinubu

Buhari is already the president. It has happened.

Without me, Buhari would not have been the president.

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video: Without Me, Buhari Wouldn’t Be President – Tinubu by IgOga(m): 9:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
He said Buhari has vowed never to contest elections again....he went to Kaduna to convince him to run again.....and without him Buhari would not be president. In that he's right.

However these claims are unnecessary when primaries will hold in 4 days....if the governors that signed Tinubu’s form deliver their states with the additional inroads he's made during consultation I think Tinubu will win the nomination.

Buhari may have a candidate but it will be difficult to imposse that candidate now that all aspirant have put in the work....Buhari should have made it known before every Dick and Harry started declaring....

1 Like

Re: Video: Without Me, Buhari Wouldn’t Be President – Tinubu by 1Alex: 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
It's not just in. We have read it on the front page hours ago.
Re: Video: Without Me, Buhari Wouldn’t Be President – Tinubu by Afamsi: 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
You are claiming you enthroned a disaster in Nigeria and you are not ashamed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Without Me, Buhari Wouldn’t Be President – Tinubu by islandsscotch8: 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jagaban Borgu , the most influential politician of this era. This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Without Me, Buhari Wouldn’t Be President – Tinubu by Heeyor(m): 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
Lamentations of TINUBU chapter 1 verse 1
Re: Video: Without Me, Buhari Wouldn’t Be President – Tinubu by rayvelez(m): 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hausa Fulani politicians go rubbish you laslas...
Re: Video: Without Me, Buhari Wouldn’t Be President – Tinubu by cleatsmottled9: 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
Asiwaju . This man is just everywhere you go. He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Video: Without Me, Buhari Wouldn’t Be President – Tinubu by paracolaxnear1: 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jagaban makers of men . This is almost the 1000th thread opened about him on Nairaland this year alone.

1 Like

Re: Video: Without Me, Buhari Wouldn’t Be President – Tinubu by Salvador1: 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
Rant of a serial loser.
Re: Video: Without Me, Buhari Wouldn’t Be President – Tinubu by Salvador1: 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
paracolaxnear1:
Jagaban makers of men . This is almost the 1000th thread opened about him on Nairaland this year alone.
This is becoming stale.
So e never reach 10000th.
Re: Video: Without Me, Buhari Wouldn’t Be President – Tinubu by stainedanisus1: 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
Asiwaju makers of men

1 Like

Re: Video: Without Me, Buhari Wouldn’t Be President – Tinubu by cuddlyaplasta4: 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
Asiwaju oko Remi should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs. These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon

1 Like

Re: Video: Without Me, Buhari Wouldn’t Be President – Tinubu by bicoloratrite9: 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over them even if they reach a million soul. This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics

1 Like

Re: Video: Without Me, Buhari Wouldn’t Be President – Tinubu by Kingpin1000: 10:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
You went and convinced a disaster.
Uncle, we no vote you, even if you become APC flag bearer.
Go to a retirement home.

1 Like

Re: Video: Without Me, Buhari Wouldn’t Be President – Tinubu by KoronaKola: 10:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
Asiwaju makers of men

1 Like

Re: Video: Without Me, Buhari Wouldn’t Be President – Tinubu by RobustRoad: 10:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jagaban Borgu , Jah bless the leader. This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics

1 Like

Re: Video: Without Me, Buhari Wouldn’t Be President – Tinubu by TallerKola: 10:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jagaban of Borgu don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him. Again, jagaban till eternity

1 Like

Re: Video: Without Me, Buhari Wouldn’t Be President – Tinubu by drlateef: 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
Afamsi:
You are claiming you enthroned a disaster in Nigeria and you are not ashamed

And that disaster includes your Amaechi and Oshinbajo. It’s a collective responsibility.
Re: Video: Without Me, Buhari Wouldn’t Be President – Tinubu by Weak6Exers: 10:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
Asiwaju makers of men don't have time for Meth addicts, I know they are bitter about him. You got our support come rain come sunshine
Re: Video: Without Me, Buhari Wouldn’t Be President – Tinubu by BowlingTall: 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jagaban of Borgu , the most influential politician of this era. Again, jagaban till eternity
Re: Video: Without Me, Buhari Wouldn’t Be President – Tinubu by KoronaKola: 11:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
Tinubu omo olodo ide . This man is just everywhere you go. This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics
Re: Video: Without Me, Buhari Wouldn’t Be President – Tinubu by RobustRoad: 11:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu , on your mandate we stand.
Re: Video: Without Me, Buhari Wouldn’t Be President – Tinubu by TallerKola: 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jagaban of Borgu slayer of Meth cannibals. A forward thinker and a master strategist
Re: Video: Without Me, Buhari Wouldn’t Be President – Tinubu by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
Tinubu wey dey asslick Buhari before don see the handwriting that Buhari wan dribble am. Baba come dey open mouth now. No go vex Buhari ooo

Beside you brought this calamity upon Nigerians due to selfish reasons. U go chop your own

1 Like

Re: Video: Without Me, Buhari Wouldn’t Be President – Tinubu by Weak6Exers: 11:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him.
Re: Video: Without Me, Buhari Wouldn’t Be President – Tinubu by BowlingTall: 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jagaban, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man
Re: Video: Without Me, Buhari Wouldn’t Be President – Tinubu by KoronaKola: 12:33am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over theme even if they reach a million soul. He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria
Re: Video: Without Me, Buhari Wouldn’t Be President – Tinubu by RobustRoad: 12:38am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi . Jaga Jaga Jaga ban Borgu
Re: Video: Without Me, Buhari Wouldn’t Be President – Tinubu by TallerKola: 12:46am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju omo olodo ide slayer of Meth cannibals. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker
Re: Video: Without Me, Buhari Wouldn’t Be President – Tinubu by Weak6Exers: 12:51am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over theme even if they reach a million soul. This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass

(1) (2) (Reply)

The SW-SE War Of Attrition Will Only See Atiku Win / Shettima Under Fire For Rocking Igbo / 2023: Two Former Heads Of State Behind Peter Obi - Pat Utomi (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.