Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,779 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

2023: Two Former Heads Of State Behind Peter Obi - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Two Former Heads Of State Behind Peter Obi - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) (1173 Views)

Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today / 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat / "Nigeria Needs A Revolution" - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Two Former Heads Of State Behind Peter Obi - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by owukpa(m): 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
Former presidential aspirant, Pat Utomi, has claimed two former Heads of State are supporters of the presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi.

Utomi stated this while speaking at a town hall meeting on Friday, organised by the Yell Out Nigeria for Good Governance in Abuja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UiaznUa9J8

Re: 2023: Two Former Heads Of State Behind Peter Obi - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by kettykin: 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2022
Everyone who wants Nigeria to survive will support Peter Obi

12 Likes

Re: 2023: Two Former Heads Of State Behind Peter Obi - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by Moh247: 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2022
cool

Banbangida that annulled June 12 election

Re: 2023: Two Former Heads Of State Behind Peter Obi - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by Golan007: 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
But they are afraid to come out openly.

grin
Re: 2023: Two Former Heads Of State Behind Peter Obi - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by Naajjii: 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
Then where is the New Nigeria Obidients are claiming?
Re: 2023: Two Former Heads Of State Behind Peter Obi - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by Ayo8(m): 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2022
Let me guess…. IBB and OBJ

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Two Former Heads Of State Behind Peter Obi - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by OnyeAshuaUru: 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2022
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria.
He is the only presidential candidate that enjoys unalloyed support among both the elites and the masses.
He's the chosen one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Two Former Heads Of State Behind Peter Obi - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by Aufbauh(m): 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2022
I'm surprise that someone in the class of Pat Utomi could have a short memory of history to be bragging about an insignificant support.

For the record, all the past Nigeria president exception of Gowon were against PMB prior to 2015 & 2019 to the extent that Obj wrote his famous futile letter to Buhari then. We all know the outcome.
Re: 2023: Two Former Heads Of State Behind Peter Obi - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by Chachalogo(m): 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
This is one of the reasons I refused supporting Obi, 'godfatherism'. Those supposed ex-heads of state are only looking out for their political dynasties, and not for Nigeria or Nigerians. They had their chances, and what did they do? Blew it away! I refused to be fooled.
Re: 2023: Two Former Heads Of State Behind Peter Obi - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by ganisucks(f): 10:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
Aufbauh:
I'm surprise that someone in the class of Pat Utomi could have a short memory of history to be bragging about an insignificant support.

For the record, all the past Nigeria president exception of Gowon were against PMB prior to 2015 & 2019 to the extent that Obj wrote his famous futile letter to Buhari then. We all know the outcome.
You're clearly watching Alimosho TV. Abdusalami, OBJ and IBB backed Buhari. The only general that backed Jonathan was Danjuma.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Two Former Heads Of State Behind Peter Obi - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by ganisucks(f): 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2022
Chachalogo:
This is one of the reasons I refused supporting Obi, 'godfatherism'. Those supposed ex-heads of state are only looking out for their political dynasties, and not for Nigeria or Nigerians. They had their chances, and what did they do? Blew it away! I refused to be fooled.
Don't worry. The generals are supporting Obi. If you don't like it, I suggest you stay away from TV for the next 6months.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Two Former Heads Of State Behind Peter Obi - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by Aufbauh(m): 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2022
ganisucks:

You're clearly watching Alimosho TV. Abdusalami, OBJ and IBB backed Buhari. The only general that backed Jonathan was Danjuma.

All of them back Buhari in 2019 including Donald Trump according to an Ipobian treatise.
Obj even wrote a letter to Atiku to step down for Buhari in 2019. Are you happy now?

Pls when last did you supported a presidential candidate and he won? I don't engage neophytes.
Re: 2023: Two Former Heads Of State Behind Peter Obi - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Leadership position is not a reward position. Real men who fight for freedom give out the position to lead to the next generation.

Mandella is an example.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Two Former Heads Of State Behind Peter Obi - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
Aufbauh:

All of them back Buhari in 2019 including Donald Trump according to an Ipobian treatise.
Obj even wrote a letter to Atiku to step down for Buhari in 2019. Are you happy now?

Pls when last did you supported a presidential candidate and he won? I don't engage neophytes.

OPC terrorist shut up

1 Like

Re: 2023: Two Former Heads Of State Behind Peter Obi - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by toneroforever(m): 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2022
Moh247:
cool

U can see whatever u want to see but we really don't care. Tinubu can deceive all of you because u've already deceived urselves.
Mind you,sane Nigerians r not urchins.
Re: 2023: Two Former Heads Of State Behind Peter Obi - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by favor914: 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2022
kettykin:
Everyone who wants Nigeria to survive will support Peter Obi
Same idiots that Peter Obi claimed destroyed Nigeria are supporting him?
Re: 2023: Two Former Heads Of State Behind Peter Obi - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by favor914: 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2022
toneroforever:

U can see whatever u want to see but we really don't care. Tinubu can deceive all of you because u've already deceived urselves.
Mind you,sane Nigerians r not urchins.
They are in the minority in Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Two Former Heads Of State Behind Peter Obi - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by APCnaPDP: 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
Doesn’t mean he won’t come second after AA. As for that bad product being sold by South Western media, he will come a distant 3rd. I want him to lose so badly that people like him with such baggages will never nurse the idea of coming out to contest elections again in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Two Former Heads Of State Behind Peter Obi - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by akaleb2015(m): 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2022
Aufbauh:

your thinking and mind is very shallow what will tinubu do in this present day nigeria he is promoting bandictory, encouraging terrorism and crime in nigeria
Re: 2023: Two Former Heads Of State Behind Peter Obi - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by Tochi3(m): 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2022
Moh247:
cool

1 Like

Re: 2023: Two Former Heads Of State Behind Peter Obi - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by Tochi3(m): 11:02pm On Dec 03, 2022
Aufbauh:

1 Like

Re: 2023: Two Former Heads Of State Behind Peter Obi - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by Tochi3(m): 11:04pm On Dec 03, 2022
favor914:
Same idiots that Peter Obi claimed destroyed Nigeria are supporting him?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Two Former Heads Of State Behind Peter Obi - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by mrvitalis(m): 11:08pm On Dec 03, 2022
Aufbauh:

In 2015 ? That APC begged obj to navigate their ship ...well short memory is expected from an APC supporter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Two Former Heads Of State Behind Peter Obi - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by Aufbauh(m): 4:15am On Dec 04, 2022
akaleb2015:
your thinking and mind is very shallow what will tinubu do in this present day nigeria he is promoting bandictory, encouraging terrorism and crime in nigeria

Imagine a closed-minded comment written out of context calling someone shallow. Wonderment!

Your comment shows that you're not only naive and ignorant but unthinking and lacking in capacity to comprehend. Alas I don't have time for neophytes.
Re: 2023: Two Former Heads Of State Behind Peter Obi - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by techWriter1: 5:11am On Dec 04, 2022
everybody who does Nigeria to survive will support politicians
Re: 2023: Two Former Heads Of State Behind Peter Obi - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by FarahAideed: 5:38am On Dec 04, 2022
E no go pass that cunning fox OBJ

(1) (Reply)

Why Are BIAFRANS So Concerned about NIGERIAN Politics / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Computer Village Ikeja Lagos / SHOCKING!!! Goats Caught On Video Tearing Tinubu’s Campaign Poster To Shreds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.