Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

I Feel Suicidal. I May End It Before ASUU Calls Off Strike. I'm Serious! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Feel Suicidal. I May End It Before ASUU Calls Off Strike. I'm Serious! (2124 Views)

Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. / 16-year-old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide, After Suicidal Posts On Twitter / Suicidal Man Rescued And Arrested After Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Suicidal. I May End It Before ASUU Calls Off Strike. I'm Serious! by Kajaard: 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

We keep talking about depression on the forum, and how we should check up on people. And how we should check what we say, even online.

In this particular situation, assuming he's really passing through a tough phase and follows your harsh words, and he kills himself—what will you gain out of it? Being accomplice to murder?

In as much as you're stronger than the weak, not everyone can be you. Offer words of encouragement. Life isn't for the weak, but those who are strong should help the weak or not put them down. There's nothing to be gained in watching someone commit suicide. If it's his way of begging for money, maybe we should let him beg. People will give him and people will not.

People should be allowed to live the way they will, if only they don't commit suicide. If they need to beg to feel good, let them.

Brati your comments are well spoken and makes a lot of sense.

I just get kinda irritated whenever I see people using suicide as a means to cajole us to send them money on this forum and it happens a lot. That notwithstanding, I guess I might have been too harsh on the op if really he is indeed one of the genuine ones in a sea of scammers. Suicide is never the way out.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Suicidal. I May End It Before ASUU Calls Off Strike. I'm Serious! by Six30: 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kajaard:

You must be very weak mentally. This life is for the tough ones not lily livered people. I believe this is another means to beg. Very soon you will drop your bank account number.

Using suicide as an excuse is the most stupid thing to do on this forum and no one will even listen to you when you start barking suicide like a rabid dog.

So have now begged you for money? To you, once someone brings up his life situation here, it's an indirect way of begging? When did begging become a crime? I think it is very important we mind the way we respond to situations here.
Re: I Feel Suicidal. I May End It Before ASUU Calls Off Strike. I'm Serious! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
Explorerx:
Use the Rope
It’s the best
Insensitive bastàrd...
Re: I Feel Suicidal. I May End It Before ASUU Calls Off Strike. I'm Serious! by Explorerx(m): 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
Insensitive bastàrd...
I thought you were in Ghana
Re: I Feel Suicidal. I May End It Before ASUU Calls Off Strike. I'm Serious! by FuckDModz: 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
Six30:

I feel very frustrated and suicidal every day that comes. Why? I finished school since 2019 and was not cleared by school. Just when that was supposed to happen, ASUU commenced their strike. 4 months now and counting, everyday morning, I wake up broke, frustrated and ashamed of myself and a voice is telling me to end it that I will never make it. That ASUU is not going to suspend strike anytime soon. Already I am above 30. I can't sleep or think well. I'm in dillema.

EMPHASIS: I MAY END IT BEFORE ASUU SUSPENDS STRIKE!

Good luck bro. Life is not for everybody.

Re: I Feel Suicidal. I May End It Before ASUU Calls Off Strike. I'm Serious! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
Explorerx:

I thought you were in Ghana
Why? undecided

You're not smart...
Re: I Feel Suicidal. I May End It Before ASUU Calls Off Strike. I'm Serious! by Softmirror: 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
Six30:

I feel very frustrated and suicidal every day that comes. Why? I finished school since 2019 and was not cleared by school. Just when that was supposed to happen, ASUU commenced their strike. 4 months now and counting, everyday morning, I wake up broke, frustrated and ashamed of myself and a voice is telling me to end it that I will never make it. That ASUU is not going to suspend strike anytime soon. Already I am above 30. I can't sleep or think well. I'm in dillema.

Do you have any skills with which you earn a living from. If not, utilise your ideal time NOW to learn a craft. This is what some wise students have chosen during this ASU strike.
Re: I Feel Suicidal. I May End It Before ASUU Calls Off Strike. I'm Serious! by Ifakiland(m): 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Six30:

You're probably one of those that voted apc, you go nowhere, e remain one year you go suffer am with us...your left ynash there
Re: I Feel Suicidal. I May End It Before ASUU Calls Off Strike. I'm Serious! by Explorerx(m): 7:51am On Jun 04, 2022
BoredBerry:
Why? undecided

You're not smart...

Neither are you
Re: I Feel Suicidal. I May End It Before ASUU Calls Off Strike. I'm Serious! by Fashdeejay(m): 8:42am On Jun 04, 2022
Six30:

We all have demons we are confronting, and my dear OP, this shows how self-centered you are. End it for your own selfish reasons. You have a phone to type on, you probably don't know what some other people are dealing with ... So if you feel you have it bad, there are a thousand people who are dealing with more issues than you can imagine and they've never for once thought of throwing in the towel.... Go back and retrace your steps.
Re: I Feel Suicidal. I May End It Before ASUU Calls Off Strike. I'm Serious! by TechBIogger: 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
Six30:

oga I am 33 years, jobless and also affected by the ASUU strike, my course mate is 35 too and also in the same mess.
You're even Lucky you graduated, how about us that are still students?
Abeg rest
Re: I Feel Suicidal. I May End It Before ASUU Calls Off Strike. I'm Serious! by BobbyZrealist(m): 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
Go one side... with better AZ,go perch for somewhere only you.
They blow they reminisce why you really want take your life.

I spent three years at home after school, wrote JAMB 4 times,three of those scores I had over 200.
Up till now I still dey find my bearings for life.

U say you want take your life,I used to think that foolish too,when I was a youngin'.
Life ain't bed of roses.
Brace up.
Re: I Feel Suicidal. I May End It Before ASUU Calls Off Strike. I'm Serious! by AlomoReloaded: 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
Six30:

You are in luck... We can supply you original rope or original ratak or original sniper... The conc one. But if you change your mind, come lemme pray for you to get a job.
Re: I Feel Suicidal. I May End It Before ASUU Calls Off Strike. I'm Serious! by ThePlugg(m): 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
Op kee urself if u feel it's the way out.... everyone's looking for a way out,choose yours
Re: I Feel Suicidal. I May End It Before ASUU Calls Off Strike. I'm Serious! by Totti7(m): 1:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
Six30:

You commit suicide for why oga? Say nah because you be 30 years or you Neva graduate for school abi kinnni ,you dey reason like mad man oga face somewhere jare and look for skills you can learn that will help your life and stop thinking nonsense if you commit suicide nothing would happen the world won't end but forget about all those pass failures and start afresh there are a million and one opportunity around you if only you can open you eye and see it .
Don't be the man that died in a river full of water because he was thirsty. sad angry angry
Re: I Feel Suicidal. I May End It Before ASUU Calls Off Strike. I'm Serious! by Emma2Seconds: 10:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
Br is it possible for one to reduce ones age if one graduated after 30yrs so as to go for service(NYSC)
TechBIogger:
oga I am 33 years, jobless and also affected by the ASUU strike, my course mate is 35 too and also in the same mess.
You're even Lucky you graduated, how about us that are still students?
Abeg rest
Re: I Feel Suicidal. I May End It Before ASUU Calls Off Strike. I'm Serious! by Techbl0gger: 4:08am On Jun 06, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Br is it possible for one to reduce ones age if one graduated after 30yrs so as to go for service(NYSC)
if you're still In school and yet to write your final exams it's very possible.
What's the date of birth you submitted to jamb portal during your UTME registration?
Re: I Feel Suicidal. I May End It Before ASUU Calls Off Strike. I'm Serious! by Emma2Seconds: 8:05am On Jun 06, 2022
1996 � level now for 5years course.
Techbl0gger:
if you're still In school and yet to write your final exams it's very possible.
What's the date of birth you submitted to jamb portal during your UTME registration?
Re: I Feel Suicidal. I May End It Before ASUU Calls Off Strike. I'm Serious! by Techbl0gger: 8:07am On Jun 06, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
1996 � level now for 5years course.
it won't affect you.
You're not yet 30.
Re: I Feel Suicidal. I May End It Before ASUU Calls Off Strike. I'm Serious! by Emma2Seconds: 8:22am On Jun 06, 2022
Yeah but I will clock 30 before graduation .
Techbl0gger:
it won't affect you.
You're not yet 30.
Re: I Feel Suicidal. I May End It Before ASUU Calls Off Strike. I'm Serious! by Techbl0gger: 8:38am On Jun 06, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Yeah but I will clock 30 before graduation .
ok what level are you right now?
Re: I Feel Suicidal. I May End It Before ASUU Calls Off Strike. I'm Serious! by Emma2Seconds: 8:39am On Jun 06, 2022
100 level
Techbl0gger:
ok what level are you right now?
Re: I Feel Suicidal. I May End It Before ASUU Calls Off Strike. I'm Serious! by Thomthom(m): 9:08am On Jun 06, 2022
shey u think the school certificate and school will make you rich abi... Find something doing school does not guarantee wealth
Re: I Feel Suicidal. I May End It Before ASUU Calls Off Strike. I'm Serious! by TechBIogger: 9:51am On Jun 06, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
100 level
I suppose you stay at Uyo.
between now to 400 level go to jamb office at Atiku abubakar with a sworn affidavit of the new reduced age and submit it to them, you'll be required to pay a certain fee for change of date of birth on your Jamb portal, then after few weeks the date of birth would be changed and you'll receive a successful verification on your email.
it's as simple as that.
During your mobilization for NYSC jamb will now send your name to the NYSC as being eligible for mobilization.
Re: I Feel Suicidal. I May End It Before ASUU Calls Off Strike. I'm Serious! by Emma2Seconds: 10:09am On Jun 06, 2022
Ok
TechBIogger:
between now to 400 level go to jamb office at Atiku abubakar with a sworn affidavit of the new reduced age and submit it to them, you'll be required to pay a certain fee for change of date of birth on your Jamb portal, then after few weeks the date of birth would be changed and you'll receive a successful verification on your email.
it's as simple as that.
During your mobilization for NYSC jamb will now send your name to the NYSC as being eligible for mobilization.
Re: I Feel Suicidal. I May End It Before ASUU Calls Off Strike. I'm Serious! by Emma2Seconds: 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
COMRADE the jamb office it close to uniuyo teaching hospital Abak road??
TechBIogger:
it's as simple as that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From The Robbery Incident Today At Ikare Akoko. / Can A POS Transaction Be Traced / Anambra Residents Flee After Sighting Large Armed Fulani Strangers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.