Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 (23438 Views)

#8thsenatevaledictory: See How Nigerians Reacted As Saraki-led Senate Ends Today / How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 / FG Directs Saraki-Led Appointees From Kwara To Resign Or Be Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by Throwback: 2:51am On Jun 03, 2022
Saraki that promised Lagos PDP in 2019 that he will teach them how to defeat Tinubu, unbeknown to him that hurricane "O to ge" was on the horizon to erase his political existence in Kwara State, while Tinubu remains a political titan.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by modskiller(m): 2:53am On Jun 03, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by Throwback: 3:06am On Jun 03, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
I feel sorry for him though.this is his last opportunity to contest due to age .but tribalism is his second name .he will be worst than buhari in appointment of Igbos.

You mean the architect of a multicultural Lagos leadership is a tribalist who would be worse than Buhari?

Abeg if you would lie, do it with a religious conscience.

This is a man that gave up his seat as Governor for an Igbo boy as the very 1st 1-day Governor in 2001.

Him and his wife who was running the New Era foundation, did not renege on the pledge because an Igbo boy won the Spelling Bee competition.

That Igbo boy, Anisiobi Ebuka, was also sponsored on excursion to Finland and having graduated from the University in Nigeria on scholarship, later worked with Oando that is owned by Wale Tinubu. Many other instances of non-yoruba alumna of the spelling bee finals, who continued to enjoy from the magnanimity of the Tinubus.

I laughed when I read that Peter Obi wrote a letter to the head boy of a school. Commendable! But Tinubu surrendered his seat as Governor to a secondary school student, for 1day every year from 2001 till he departed office in 2007. Do you know how personal his contribution to building leadership and responsibility in young minds?

Do I need to talk about many non-yorubas that continue to thrive in public service of Lagos State and also heading Lagos State agencies during the Tinubu regime?

Former Lagos Police Commissioner, Young Arabamen from Edo State, was put in charge of LASTMA, a Northerner was put in charge of KAI (Kick Against Indiscipline).

Do you know how much opportunities him and his successors in Lagos have afforded many non-yorubas in Lagos State governance and administration?

You can try as much as it is your agenda, but you can never paint Tinubu with the tribalism brush.

Negro please!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by Chanchit: 3:35am On Jun 03, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Tinubu bis clearly having a mental breakdown...He should be taken off the campaign trail ASAP and sent into retirement

Lol! I see you are now afraid. He go flat you are your President come that primaries.
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by Chanchit: 3:40am On Jun 03, 2022
Throwback:

You mean the architect of a multicultural Lagos leadership is a tribalist who would be worse than Buhari?

Abeg if you would lie, do it with a religious conscience.

This is a man that gave up his seat as Governor for an Igbo boy as the very 1st 1-day Governor in 2001.

Him and his wife who was running the New Era foundation, did not renege on the pledge because an Igbo boy won the Spelling Bee competition.

That Igbo boy, Anisiobi Ebuka, was also sponsored on excursion to Finland and having graduated from the University in Nigeria on scholarship, later worked with Oando that is owned by Wale Tinubu. Many other instances of non-yoruba alumna of the spelling bee finals, who continued to enjoy from the magnanimity of the Tinubus.

I laughed when I read that Peter Obi wrote a letter to the head boy of a school. Commendable! But Tinubu surrendered his seat as Governor to a secondary school student, for 1day every year from 2001 till he departed office in 2007. Do you know how personal his contribution to building leadership and responsibility in young minds?

Do I need to talk about many non-yorubas that continue to thrive in public service of Lagos State and also heading Lagos State agencies during the Tinubu regime?

Former Lagos Police Commissioner, Young Arabamen from Edo State, was put in charge of LASTMA, a Northerner was put in charge of KAI (Kick Against Indiscipline).

Do you know how much opportunities him and his successors in Lagos have afforded many non-yorubas in Lagos State governance and administration?

You can try as much as it is your agenda, but you can never paint Tinubu with the tribalism brush.

Negro please!

They are just delusional, they all want to live in Lagos that has a structure but hate the master planner of the structure.

He's talking about tribalism when an Anambra man can't even become a common principal in Enugu. Sebi you can at least vote and be voted for in Lagos and arguably the whole of SW

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by Chanchit: 3:46am On Jun 03, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
I feel sorry for him though.this is his last opportunity to contest due to age .but tribalism is his second name .he will be worst than buhari in appointment of Igbos.

Very very senseless talk. Igbos never make the right political calculation. See Tinubu's team, no single Igbo, not one. Rochas that is jumping from prison to cell; instead of him to throw his support behind a possible winner, he won't. After winning, Igbo will be the first tribe to Cry foul. They contribute nothing and want all. Very greedy set of people.

But that not withstanding; Tinubu has always being fair in his dealings. He'll do the needful to all regions of the country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by Throwback: 3:55am On Jun 03, 2022
Chanchit:

They are just delusional, they all want to live in Lagos that has a structure but hate the master planner of the structure.

He's talking about tribalism when an Anambra man can't even become a common principal in Enugu. Sebi you can at least vote and be voted for in Lagos and arguably the whole of SW

I get really surprised when I see that Igbos especially are trying to smear Tinubu with the tribalism card.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by Throwback: 3:57am On Jun 03, 2022
Chanchit:

Very very senseless talk. Igbos never make the right political calculation. See Tinubu's team, no single Igbo, not one. Rochas that is jumping from prison to cell; instead of him to throw his support behind a possible winner, he won't. After winning, Igbo will be the first tribe to Cry foul. They contribute nothing and want all. Very greedy set of people.

But that not withstanding; Tinubu has always being fair in his dealings. He'll do the needful to all regions of the country.

Very fair and forgiving.

Even his long time traducers are very impressed with that trait of his.
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by SoNature(m): 4:34am On Jun 03, 2022
cleatsmottled9:
Lion of Bourdillon . This man is just everywhere you go. You got our support come rain come sunshine

These accounts created on February 19, 2022, una no wan rest? undecided
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by merit455(m): 5:06am On Jun 03, 2022
RobustRoad:
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon , the man that make the heart of Meth addicts beat with fear. They wish they had someone like him, but they can never see someone like him hence they resorted to hating and gnashing of teeth. A forward thinker and a master strategist
Scold miners spoted
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by Corporate2020: 5:11am On Jun 03, 2022
vicdom:

“I was asked to submit three names, Yemi Cardozo, Wale Edun, and Yemi Osinbajo[b][/b], but I told them if I submit three names, they will play a game, they may make it four and pick the fourth one. I gave them one name and that was Osinbajo.”

https://punchng.com/how-saraki-led-campaign-of-calumny-against-me-in-2015-tinubu/?amp

Three of the hundreds of Tinubu "boys" across the globe. This is a leader of leaders. A maker of leaders. The godfather of all godfathers.

Can anyone here name 5 Obasanjo's boys, or five Goatluck Jonathan boys, or even five Buhari's boys who will still be his boys after he leaves office? Tinubu left office as governor 16 years ago, today, he is still making leaders.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by Elidrisy20: 5:15am On Jun 03, 2022
The same thing you did to Nigerians by installing Mr Waka Waka on us
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by Nobody: 5:19am On Jun 03, 2022
Feggie3:
Tinubu get out!!! Presidency is not your birth right!

This goes beyond shouting online. Hope your pvc is ready. That is the only weapon right now. angry
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by TrueNigerian300: 5:20am On Jun 03, 2022
Just listen to the fool it is my turn blah blah. Is the presidency your property

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by kayjay69(m): 5:27am On Jun 03, 2022
And you Mr Tinubu have led several campaigns of calumny against other people. Afterall, they refer to you as the masterful politician so please stop crying wolf.
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by Passionate888: 5:36am On Jun 03, 2022

“I was asked to submit three names, Yemi Cardozo, Wale Edun, and Yemi Osinbajo, but I told them if I submit three names, they will play a game, they may make it four and pick the fourth one. I gave them one name and that was Osinbajo.”

The former governor also said when he was asked to submit three names for running mate, he pencilled down Yemi Kadoso, Wale Edun and Yemi Osinbajo.

He added that he later settled for Osinbajo as running mate.

Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 03, 2022
SoNature:

These accounts created on February 19, 2022, una no wan rest? undecided

I dey enjoy those useless accounts. I lol
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by autodevice(m): 5:50am On Jun 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by Diligent1(f): 5:51am On Jun 03, 2022
[quote author=fergie001 post=113417485]
Presidency is also not turn by turn Nigeria Limited. Like I have been saying since last year, the leader of the Party has someone in mind and he will make it known a day to the Convention at worse and I implore APC members to rally round the President. That's all.quote
Which president you mean the failure
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by NMotorwerks: 5:57am On Jun 03, 2022
Yobabad:
Desperate man, thunder were are you right now?

BACK TO THE SENDER
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by derecho(m): 6:02am On Jun 03, 2022
So you expected him to renege because the winner was Igbo?
Which executive powers was given to the one-day Governor?

The same Tinubu that is known to scientifically disenfranchise igbos during elections, is the one you are selling as detribalized?

Even with all his consultations across Nigeria, how many south Eastern states did he visit?
He wouldn't have visited Cross River state if there wasn't a postponement of the APC primaries.

Throwback:

!
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by bahaushe1: 6:05am On Jun 03, 2022
A sinking boat!
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by Parachoko: 6:11am On Jun 03, 2022
fergie001:

Presidency is also not turn by turn Nigeria Limited. Like I have been saying since last year, the leader of the Party has someone in mind and he will make it known a day to the Convention at worse and I implore APC members to rally round the President. That's all.

If the leader candidate is not Tinubu, then his Candidate will slug it out with Tinubu at the primary.
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by BigYash: 6:17am On Jun 03, 2022
fergie001:

Presidency is Nobody's Birthright.
But he is making it seem ,as if its his right. He is not concerned about how to make the country work. His reason of wanting to become a president,is because he helped others into their various positions. You self reason am.. Does it make sense?
As old as he is... Why not support one of his sons instead. This is why north will keep winning..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by kingyakos: 6:18am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu getout, you still remain a gyroscope as far as aso rock is concern
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by dedugbaa(m): 6:24am On Jun 03, 2022
islandsscotch8:
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon will be the president no matter what.
How will that happen he has just fired warning shots against the president.
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by jimmynauty: 6:25am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu abeg face ya front..
Na pesin wei no get ticket you com d face..

Delegates choose tinubu... Abeg.
Atiku is coming
Atiku walkova
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by Cappoditutti: 6:27am On Jun 03, 2022
So what was his name when he appointed Igbos to his own state cabinet that he did not have obligation to do so?

Kenneth4u205:
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by DSC7: 6:29am On Jun 03, 2022
The druggie even said;It Is My Turn grin cheesy...

Affliction shall never arise again....

Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by Pastorsmile: 6:29am On Jun 03, 2022
Do we say what Asiwaju is doing now is campaigning or complaining?
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by Techmac00: 6:32am On Jun 03, 2022
Megabig:
You had Yemi Cardozo and Wale Edun who are strong economists that can guide and ode of a president and you chose a slow Lawyer and butt licking pastor.
Asiwaju your choice was to deceive the religious opioids in Nigeria and not to put someone who is really credible. This made me so sad mehnnnnn

I sat down to watch a few clip of Tinubu on YouTube and I can’t picture why someone will want him as a president. This will be Buhari pro-max, he will travel 20 times in 12 months for medical vacation. Don’t y’all have eyes at least?

What's Yemi and Wale's profile like?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure / Yobe Residents Climb Trees To See President Buhari During His Visit / Strike: Saraki Sues Workers Of National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.