Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,323 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 (23428 Views)

#8thsenatevaledictory: See How Nigerians Reacted As Saraki-led Senate Ends Today / How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 / FG Directs Saraki-Led Appointees From Kwara To Resign Or Be Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by Tzar(m): 8:49am On Jun 03, 2022
Bukola Saraki, just like his father, is scheming, cunning, untrustworthy, over ambitious, selfish and greedy!
Bola Tinubu is not any better. Infact Tinubu is worse!
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by Lepon02: 8:51am On Jun 03, 2022
islandsscotch8:
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon will be the president no matter what.

Jokes! Lol
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by Buckeyemedia1: 8:55am On Jun 03, 2022
deeva2:

Is not just abt Christianity but the region and the personality of the vp...The former VP candidates are also Christians but buhari lost..

Obi, a Christian but atiku lost.

Tinubu is a master strategist, political warrior, mentor of men, builder of bridges and a serial winner.
So what are you implying, you are giving the credit of Osinbajo been a decent person to Tinubu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by Kanuade: 9:09am On Jun 03, 2022
he did that because he wanted to be Senate President and having President and VP been a Muslim's will affect his chances.
Just game of politics he doesn't love Christians in Nigerian like he did portrayed. just a politician that been smart to the game.
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by Ojuntana: 9:11am On Jun 03, 2022
fergie001:
We will see how the coming days will go.

We already know how it will go
When baba land from Spain, everywhere go level
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by deeva2: 9:18am On Jun 03, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
So what are you implying, you are giving the credit of Osinbajo been a decent person to Tinubu?

Osinbajo is a SAN, A former lecturer, former Lagos Attoney General, In-law to Obafemi family, BOT in redeemer university, pastor at the most riches RCCG parish in Nigeria (City of David), A south westerner.. You can google the rest..

None of buhari/Atiku former vp candidates has these qualities.
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by Chanchit: 9:18am On Jun 03, 2022
kingyakos:

U just dey open ur mouth waaaaah like olosho toto.

Who's the master planner of this una glorified slump or u think say Lagos master plan na tinubu glory, u must have been hypnotized by your father's (tinubu) greed if you give credit of Lagos urban master plan to tinubu why the true hero is late jakande.

Common state pipe borne water to houses or good government hospital una no get, u just dey open mouth waaaaah like toto wey don cast they over hype nonsense.

Lol. You said the real hero is Jakande, in the same sentence; you said Lagos is a glorified slum. Same Lagos no get pipe borne water and good government hospital. You see say you no get sense, just deflecting upandan like a lunatic.

If Lagos is as worse as you just painted it, it means the whole East is still in stone age.

Una go cry taya oooooo!
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by Misterone: 9:20am On Jun 03, 2022
Megabig:
You had Yemi Cardozo and Wale Edun who are strong economists that can guide and ode of a president and you chose a slow Lawyer and butt licking pastor.
Asiwaju your choice was to deceive the religious opioids in Nigeria and not to put someone who is really credible. This made me so sad mehnnnnn

I sat down to watch a few clip of Tinubu on YouTube and I can’t picture why someone will want him as a president. This will be Buhari pro-max, he will travel 20 times in 12 months for medical vacation. Don’t y’all have eyes at least?
a cripple was a war time president in the US and he did well. Being president is not like pushing wheelbarrow. It is all about taking hard decisions for the good of the people.
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by Martin62: 9:21am On Jun 03, 2022
Jondelng:

Sorry, don't cry
sorry bro we go no who go cry if after all this madness and tinubu later become president as senseless figure like you want
Foam!! Months went by and you have squandered all the bribe he gave you for campaign,na you go still come tell us say yo have confessions to make....is never late to do the right thing,make Africa proud again we are far more better than this
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by Judolisco(m): 9:22am On Jun 03, 2022
deeva2:

Is not just abt Christianity but the region and the personality of the vp...The former VP candidates are also Christians but buhari lost..

Tinubu is a master strategist, political warrior, mentor of men, builder of bridges and a serial winner.
watch d video he insinuated that he gave his right to osinbajo... If he has accepted to run with buhari as his vice.. He would have lost oga

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by deeva2: 9:34am On Jun 03, 2022
Judolisco:
watch d video he insinuated that he gave his right to osinbajo... If he has accepted to run with buhari as his vice.. He would have lost oga

Maybe yes but do you know that been a Christian is not only the criteria bcom other VP candidates are also Christians.. The region, the success stories/records and personality also matters
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by kingyakos: 9:39am On Jun 03, 2022
Chanchit:

Lol. You said the real hero is Jakande, in the same sentence; you said Lagos is a glorified slum. Same Lagos no get pipe borne water and good government hospital. You see say you no get sense, just deflecting upandan like a lunatic.

If Lagos is as worse as you just painted it, it means the whole East is still in stone age.

Una go cry taya oooooo!

U think say if tinubu been tap from the vision of jakande say lagos for never get pipe borne water by now?...
Person dey steal the whole Lagos put for him pocket u dey praise am, make i tell u i no dey east but if u come to my state come see just 15yrs of human and infrastructural development u go hate tinubu.

Go wash out dat catarrh wey dey ur brain make u fit get sense and try dey travel out from brown roof region to other region
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by snoopz: 9:52am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu dey talk as if he is the owner of Nigeria, se monday go soon come
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by fergie001: 10:00am On Jun 03, 2022
Ojuntana:

We already know how it will go
When baba land from Spain, everywhere go level
Na so nah.

Hahahahahaha...... Na home training Buhari get no be fear ooo grin
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by Nwaajasa: 10:25am On Jun 03, 2022
deeva2:

just see your life, he should have chosen another Muslim or pick himself, you think he doesn't have some sense like you. Why did he pick a Pastor for him as a running mate, get sense my dear friend Nigeria is not one side religion
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by dochenaj: 10:46am On Jun 03, 2022
"It is my turn". That clause completely put me off.

All he was attributed to have said made sense until that line.
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by Anchor12: 10:46am On Jun 03, 2022
vicdom:

https://punchng.com/how-saraki-led-campaign-of-calumny-against-me-in-2015-tinubu/?amp

You left out the position of God in your equation, too reckless of you. It's never your power that enabled you to accomplish all these things you are boasting about but time and chance that happeneth to them all which is God.
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by lagosrd: 11:49am On Jun 03, 2022
Desperate liar.
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by IfnobeGod20: 11:52am On Jun 03, 2022
deeva2:

Maybe yes but do you know that been a Christian is not only the criteria bcom other VP candidates are also Christians.. The region, the success stories/records and personality also matters
Mr. Man, he chose a christain more accepted, in whom his church leader well respected and accepted all over the world including Nigeria. His credentials also surpass the rest he had chosen before him. It's only a demented mind that would not see the difference between those he had used before and the erudite Osinbajo.
Saraki only did the party good by not allowing Muslim-muslim ticket because it won't fly and APC would have lost that election with heavy defeat. The christain body that ordinarily voted because of Osinbajo would not have voted for APC but would rather vote for Jonathan another christain on the ballot.
This has shown why he was fighting tooth and nail so that Saraki would not be Senate President. He even went to call for a meeting that Mr. President never called because if PMB wanted the meeting, he would not have sent a letter to the clerk of the National Assembly for the proclamation of the 8th Assembly. How would someone in his right sense sent a letter for proclamation and at the same time, the same day to give effect to the same letter, he would now call a meeting. Some of us said it that time that PMB didn't call for any meeting, that there is one hand of Esau somewhere that doesn't want Saraki. With this Tinubu revelation, it has shown where that hand of Esau comes from.
Because somebody saved the party from defeat, the next is to make sure you block him from becoming Senate President.
Tinubu desperation is out of this world. How would a sensible person even contemplate Muslim-muslim ticket in this our plural society, where religion plays center role.
He tried to be vice president to Ribadu, Ribadu knew that can't work. He tried same with Atiku, Atiku told him, it can't work out. Desperation doesn't allow him to think. He thought everything is all about money and money. He doesn't know one of the sensibility in our society today is religion.
If by accident he wins APC primary, same way he would go and choose northern Muslim as vice, because he knows the north will not agree to any Christain north and thereby make APC lose their political fortune because Atiku will beat him blue black and white.
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by Dchampion65: 11:52am On Jun 03, 2022
Radiant01:

“I was asked to submit three names, Yemi Cardozo, Wale Edun, and Yemi Osinbajo, but I told them if I submit three names, they will play a game, they may make it four and pick the fourth one. I gave them one name and that was Osinbajo."

Hummm This part interest me

He seems to understand his opponents more than back of his hands. Political Wisdom

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by Dchampion65: 11:57am On Jun 03, 2022
Feggie3:
and why is he forcing it. Bribing everyone to sway votes.
Why don't he keep his money let we Nigerians that are desperate for good governance be the ones to beg him to come govern us? Is he that desperate? What does he even mean by it is his turn?

Atiku, Wike just gave handshake abi?. Atiku desperation is unprecedented.
Our voice can be expressed through 1. voters card and 2. voting.
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
Martin62:
sorry bro we go no who go cry if after all this madness and tinubu later become president as senseless figure like you want
Foam!! Months went by and you have squandered all the bribe he gave you for campaign,na you go still come tell us say yo have confessions to make....is never late to do the right thing,make Africa proud again we are far more better than this

Sorry, don't cry cry cry
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by Feggie3: 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Dchampion65:

Atiku, Wike just gave handshake abi?. Atiku desperation is unprecedented.
Our voice can be expressed through 1. voters card and 2. voting.
I know Atiku and Wike are desperate as well but not like Tinubu. Tinubu is ready to mortgage and sell everybody in Nigeria for years just for his ambition. The only reason he chose and supported Buhari was so that Buhari can handover to him after 8years. What have we gained under Buhari's administration? Please tell me? Tinubu never felt for the welfare of the common man?
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by deeva2: 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
IfnobeGod20:
Mr. Man, he chose a christain more accepted, in whom his church leader well respected and accepted all over the world including Nigeria. His credentials also surpass the rest he had chosen before him. It's only a demented mind that would not see the difference between those he had used before and the erudite Osinbajo.
Saraki only did the party good by not allowing Muslim-muslim ticket because it won't fly and APC would have lost that election with heavy defeat. The christain body that ordinarily voted because of Osinbajo would not have voted for APC but would rather vote for Jonathan another christain on the ballot.
This has shown why he was fighting tooth and nail so that Saraki would not be Senate President. He even went to call for a meeting that Mr. President never called because if PMB wanted the meeting, he would not have sent a letter to the clerk of the National Assembly for the proclamation of the 8th Assembly. How would someone in his right sense sent a letter for proclamation and at the same time, the same day to give effect to the same letter, he would now call a meeting. Some of us said it that time that PMB didn't call for any meeting, that there is one hand of Esau somewhere that doesn't want Saraki. With this Tinubu revelation, it has shown where that hand of Esau comes from.
Because somebody saved the party from defeat, the next is to make sure you block him from becoming Senate President.
Tinubu desperation is out of this world. How would a sensible person even contemplate Muslim-muslim ticket in this our plural society, where religion plays center role.
He tried to be vice president to Ribadu, Ribadu knew that can't work. He tried same with Atiku, Atiku told him, it can't work out. Desperation doesn't allow him to think. He thought everything is all about money and money. He doesn't know one of the sensibility in our society today is religion.
If by accident he wins APC primary, same way he would go and choose northern Muslim as vice, because he knows the north will not agree to any Christain north and thereby make APC lose their political fortune because Atiku will beat him blue black and white.

Even with Muslim-Muslim ticket, Atiku cannot beat Tinubu...The political permutation is not just abt pdp/Atiku alone.
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by deeva2: 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nwaajasa:
just see your life, he should have chosen another Muslim or pick himself, you think he doesn't have some sense like you. Why did he pick a Pastor for him as a running mate, get sense my dear friend Nigeria is not one side religion

You got it all wrong...Been a Christian or pastor alone without other important factors myt not work.. Buhari picked Pastor Bakare as running mate(CPC) but he lost.. Atiku picked Obi, a Christian and also lost..

Do you think Tinubu recommended Osibanjo jst because he s a Christian, without considering other factors?
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by Evajewel: 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
But he denied Osibanjo as his political son.

Lawan/Nwajiuba for APC

Saraki don chop Otego
Owele Rochas don chop otego
Oshobaba don chop otego
KWANKWASO don chop otego
Atiku don chop otego
AMAECHI don chop otego
These are men that fought for APC in 2015
TINUBU OTEGO IS COMING SOON watch out for final APC seasonal film
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by Evajewel: 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
deeva2:

You got it all wrong...Been a Christian or pastor alone without other important factors myt not work.. Buhari picked Pastor Bakare as running mate(CPC) but he lost.. Atiku picked Obi, a Christian and also lost..

Do you think Tinubu recommended Osibanjo jst because he s a Christian, without considering other factors?
Evajewel:
But he denied Osibanjo as his political son.

Lawan/Nwajiuba for APC

Saraki don chop Otego
Owele Rochas don chop otego
Oshobaba don chop otego
KWANKWASO don chop otego
Atiku don chop otego
AMAECHI don chop otego
These are men that fought for APC in 2015
TINUBU OTEGO IS COMING SOON watch out for final APC seasonal film
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by tete7000(m): 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
The way the man is shouting it is my time, you know that he is just in it to serve his personal ambition. Which one is it is my time, it is my time?
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by Dchampion65: 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
Feggie3:
I know Atiku and Wike are desperate as well but not like Tinubu. Tinubu is ready to mortgage and sell everybody in Nigeria for years just for his ambition. The only reason he chose and supported Buhari was so that Buhari can handover to him after 8years. What have we gained under Buhari's administration? Please tell me? Tinubu never felt for the welfare of the common man?

All of them are desperate, one is not better than other. Its a game of ego.
From what you wrote about Tinubu, you mean he is a desperate planner[b][/b]
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by Chanchit: 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
kingyakos:

U think say if tinubu been tap from the vision of jakande say lagos for never get pipe borne water by now?...
Person dey steal the whole Lagos put for him pocket u dey praise am, make i tell u i no dey east but if u come to my state come see just 15yrs of human and infrastructural development u go hate tinubu.

Go wash out dat catarrh wey dey ur brain make u fit get sense and try dey travel out from brown roof region to other region

Okay Sir. So which of the States are you from?
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by patrickcollins: 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
cleatsmottled9:
Lion of Bourdillon . This man is just everywhere you go. You got our support come rain come sunshine
Cool but the primary election is almost here,make I fold my hands
Re: Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 by Propertyforum: 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
I'll really love to watch the APC primaries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What General Buhari Must Do To Fix Power In Nigeria / Nigerians Ranked 8th Most Hardworking Foreigners In US / Tolu Ogunlesi Compares 10,000 Trader Money To Obasanjo's Keke NAPEP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.