Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,286 members, 7,850,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:49 PM

“I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari (1914 Views)

What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti / What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari / What Osinbajo Told Buhari On Phone Before Sacking DSS Boss, Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by Weak6Exers: 7:31am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju baba Seyi is the answer. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by DeleTaller: 7:43am On Jun 03, 2022
alsudan:
You gave Buhari hope but can’t give yourself hope, you made him President, Oya make yourself President too.

Buhari go so Chi Ubanka Thiefnibu. Those urging you on are your real enemies.

He supported him and this is the time for Bubu to support him. Tinubu is on point. He has a good product and well branded...let's see how Buhari and his like will push apc again once Tinubu pull out the ACN... we rain acn state and apc will lose at the federal cos we gonna work against them to favour pdp.
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:11am On Jun 03, 2022
bastardmod:

Shut up there!

You want justice from Allah? Allah said it is the turn of the igbos. You refused, and want Allah to bless your rebellion?

Tinubu will cry soon, insha Allah

Allah cannot give people that kill their own and even praise the killers, Allah hate injustice

it is the turn of southwest, southeast are minority in APC, majority carry the votes, this is politics face reality
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by bastardmod: 10:19am On Jun 03, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

Allah cannot give people that kill their own and even praise the killers, Allah hate injustice

it is the turn of southwest, southeast are minority in APC, majority carry the votes, this is politics face reality

You mean the skull miners, and ritualists that your people call omoluabi

The north is the majority in apc so let them keep it.

If tinubu becomes president make I bend.

Nonsense thieves, buhari is about to make somebody take rat poison like awoooo
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by Mariangeles(f): 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
Munzy14:
Mariangeles bia kowara m ihe nwoke a kwu ga..

Only thing I could pick a little wu, E be o si o wu oge ndi Yoruba, and o wu kwanu ya ka oruru n'aka...cheesy

Almost exactly what's in the post, but he more of taunted Buhari with his choice of words.
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by Munzy14(m): 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mariangeles:

Almost exactly what's in the post, but he more of taunted Buhari with his choice of words.
Looll...shooting himself the more.

Udi onye banye Aso rock, ma ejiri nwaayo luru nwaanyi, kporo ya gawa Canada ma o wu any good African country permanently...grin

Maka na Obodo ga awuzi egbe vuru ya efepu..cheesy
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by Mariangeles(f): 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
Munzy14:

Looll...shooting himself the more.

Udi onye banye Aso rock, ma ejiri nwaayo luru nwaanyi, kporo ya gawa Canada ma o wu any good African country permanently...grin

Maka na Obodo ga awuzi egbe vuru ya efepu..cheesy

He's sooooooo desperately power hungry.
Can you imagine?
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by Munzy14(m): 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mariangeles:

He's sooooooo desperately power hungry.
Can you imagine?
Desperate ga wuzi obere okwu compared to ihe Tinubu cho ga na Aso rock...

Trust fulani men, that dude won't smell there..Ya jiri uzo aghugho nweta ticket, watch them swing to Atiku nwanne ha.

Tinubu no get plans for Nigeria..Legodi ndi kwu ya na azu..Ganduje mstchwww lipsrsealed
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by Mariangeles(f): 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
Munzy14:

Desperate ga wuzi obere okwu compared to ihe Tinubu cho ga na Aso rock...

Trust fulani men, that dude won't smell there..Ya jiri uzo aghugho nweta ticket, watch them swing to Atiku nwanne ha.

Tinubu no get plans for Nigeria..Legodi ndi kwu ya na azu..Ganduje mstchwww lipsrsealed

Ihe mere m taa ehn....chai! cheesy
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by Fidinno(m): 6:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
I smell heart attack coming soon in the life of one old man aspiring to be Nigeria president
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by Munzy14(m): 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mariangeles:

Ihe mere m taa ehn....chai! cheesy
What happened?
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by Mariangeles(f): 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
Munzy14:

What happened?

Nothing really serious. Just embarrassing. cheesy
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by Munzy14(m): 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mariangeles:

Nothing really serious. Just embarrassing. cheesy

cheesy Achoro m ima..

Ole ihe mere gi..For you to say it is embarrassing, O ga adi funny...Biko gwa m. cheesy
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by Mariangeles(f): 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
Munzy14:

cheesy Achoro m ima..

Ole ihe mere gi..For you to say it is embarrassing, O ga adi funny...Biko gwa m. cheesy

Hehehehehehehe cheesy

OK. E nwere this guy that I knew back then, mu na ya na a kpagharita nkata na WhatsApp.
Then he had to go, and I assumed he was totally off the app, then I started using the space as my journal 'cause I love to write down some of my thoughts, inspirations and ideas as soon as they come.
Then today, after such a while, I go on WhatsApp to leave someone a message, what did I see? TWO BLUES TICKS!!! Omg! cheesy
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by Fidinno(m): 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
So buhari cried like a baby running to the baron of Lagos for help...

Shai no wonder Nigeria is in such a state
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by Munzy14(m): 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mariangeles:

Hehehehehehehe cheesy

OK. E nwere this guy that I knew back then, mu na ya na a kpagharita nkata na WhatsApp.
Then he had to go, and I assumed he was totally off the app, then I started using the space as my journal 'cause I love to write down some of my thoughts, inspirations and ideas as soon as they come.
Then today, after such a while, I go on WhatsApp to leave someone a message, what did I see? TWO BLUES TICKS!!! Omg! cheesy
Lol...He will take time to read and digest...Ma ihe ndi i na achohu ka onye ozo hu.... grin grin

Ya wuru mgbe ka na a date my ex, I do drop such in her whatsaap space with notification like" Baby let me save this here"..lol

After the break up, I now save in my Brother's space or one of my very good guy but we don't chat often...I will drop it with notification like" guy let me save this here".

Ya wuru nke too private, I save it in my message (sms) box or forward it as sms to my second line.

So, what was your first reaction mgbe i huru blue tick? grin
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by Mariangeles(f): 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol...He will take time to read and digest...Ma ihe ndi i na achohu ka onye ozo hu.... grin grin

Ya wuru mgbe ka na a date my ex, I do drop such in her whatsaap space with notification like" Baby let me save this here"..lol

After the break up, I now save in my Brother's space or one of my very good guy but we don't chat often...I will drop it with notification like" guy let me save this here".

Ya wuru nke too private, I save it in my message (sms) box or forward it as sms to my second line.

So, what was your first reaction mgbe i huru blue tick? grin

I was like shocked shocked shocked
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by Munzy14(m): 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mariangeles:

I was like shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin

And he didn't type anything to you? Like how far.

Ya wuru m, I will try reconnecting i ji mee ka ighota na aguru m ihe n'ile grin grin
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by Mariangeles(f): 9:56am On Jun 04, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin grin

And he didn't type anything to you? Like how far.

Ya wuru m, I will try reconnecting i ji mee ka ighota na aguru m ihe n'ile grin grin

I didn't even need to wait for him to type anything.
Immediately I saw the double blue ticks, m yowa ya si ya a gukwala ha, ya a gwa'm si ya a guchala ha. cheesy
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by Munzy14(m): 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mariangeles:

I didn't even need to wait for him to type anything.
Immediately I saw the double blue ticks, m yowa ya si ya a gukwala ha, ya a gwa'm si ya a guchala ha. cheesy
cheesy cheesy grin grin

The Innocent in the begging lol...Ezigbo ya agukwala ha.. grin grin As if if ya wuru gi, i ga ahu agu ya.

But wait, they write ups were mainly Ideas and events you recorded as diary abii?
Ka onwere ihe ndi di añaa i dere ebe ahu grin
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by Mariangeles(f): 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
Munzy14:

cheesy cheesy grin grin

The Innocent in the begging lol...Ezigbo ya agukwala ha.. grin grin As if if ya wuru gi, i ga ahu agu ya.

As I was begging him not to, he quoted one with a laughing emoji. cheesy

But wait, they write ups were mainly Ideas and events you recorded as diary abii?
Ka onwere ihe ndi di añaa i dere ebe ahu grin

It was more of my thoughts, inspirations and ideas, so it was more like barging into my thoughts without my permission.

Ihe ndi di ka gini? cheesy
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by Munzy14(m): 6:21am On Jun 05, 2022
Mariangeles:

As I was begging him not to, he quoted one with a laughing emoji. cheesy

It was more of my thoughts, inspirations and ideas, so it was more like barging into my thoughts without my permission.

Ihe ndi di ka gini? cheesy
Lol....He read and digest everything.. grin

O ga na achi gi ochi...

Some ideas can sound funny or make one see you like a baby with dreams even though an Adult. cheesy

Ihe ndi di ka private issues i na achohu onye o wula hu, unless ma i gwara onye ahu cheesy
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by Kingspin(m): 6:23am On Jun 05, 2022
Tinubu you destroy Nigeria with Buhari's presidency.

2 Likes

Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by Mariangeles(f): 9:17am On Jun 05, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol....He read and digest everything.. grin

O ga na achi gi ochi...

Some ideas can sound funny or make one see you like a baby with dreams even though an Adult. cheesy

Ihe ndi di ka private issues i na achohu onye o wula hu, unless ma i gwara onye ahu cheesy

There was nothing on it that I couldn't show anyone if I wanted to.

Reading through it again, I just felt embarrassed that someone else read them, ihere e megbuo m.
It was funny.
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by Munzy14(m): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
Mariangeles:

There was nothing on it that I couldn't show anyone if I wanted to.

Reading through it again, I just felt embarrassed that someone else read them, ihere e megbuo m.
It was funny.
You will read and analyse it countable times, to know if you jonse some where grin grin grin

Na I can confirm your shyness status bar.. cheesy

O si ihere emegbuola ya... grin grin grin..Next time I know your will be extremely careful. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Applauds Festus Kayemo For Saying Mr Peter Obi Is Better Than Atik / Sorry We Mbaise People Not Voting Peter Obi. / Bashir El-rufai Is Making Mockery Of Yoruba Nation With Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.