Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,987 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

What Are The Benefits Of Meditation? How Do You Meditate? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Benefits Of Meditation? How Do You Meditate? (453 Views)

Guided Meditation VS Unguided Meditation - How Can You Find The Best Fit For You / How Do You Meditate With A Tibetan Bowl? / The Health Benefits Of Meditation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits Of Meditation? How Do You Meditate? by trimbakeshwar(m): 6:25am On Jun 03, 2022
Following are the Benefits of doing meditation every day :

Regular meditation relaxes your body, it reduces anxiety attacks.
Meditation helps you to get stability in your life.
It grows your instinct.
As an idol is created after removing unwanted stones, in the same way, meditation helps you to remove unwanted thoughts and a beautiful personality comes before everyone.
A meditative person has a powerful aura, he can change other’s life too.
You get infinite energy from this cosmos.
Your life gets balanced. Your imagination gets improved.
It helps you to awaken Kundalini, which is so powerful.

How do I meditate?

Just simply close your eyes and observe your thoughts. Soon your thoughts will be disappeared, and you start entering deep.
Being aware of whatever you do, eating, walking, drinking. I mean, daily activities should be performed with awareness.

Which posture and facing is the best for doing meditation? Is keeping spine totally straight a must for Dhyani?

You can face any direction when you meditate, as long as you feel comfortable. Some people find it helpful to face east so that they can connect with the sunrise, while others prefer to face north or south. You can also sit in a chair or on the floor, depending on your preference.

For those that suffer back pain and want to cure it naturally in short time, you should check these tips.

I couldn't believe how quickly the shooting agony in my hip had gone away. After 9 years of terrible luck, I was skeptical of the cure and expected the agony to return at any minute, as it had in the past.

It has been over 4 months since I began these workouts, and there has been no evidence of soreness.

The most important thing is to make sure that your spine is straight and that you're sitting comfortably with your eyes closed.

You may want to place your hands in a prayer position or simply rest them in your lap with your palms up. It's also essential to keep your mind focused on your breath and let all other thoughts pass by without judgment.

Source:https://www.trimbakeshwar.org/articles/what-is-meaning-of-meditation-concentration-contemplation

1 Share

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Meditation? How Do You Meditate? by Yanucar: 3:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hello, research has long shown that people who have integrated daily meditation into their lifestyle for a long time sleep better, are less likely to experience anxiety and have fewer chronic diseases than those who do not. Meditation has a number of benefits for concentration. By the way, you can go through Meditation Teacher Training and give paid meditation classes. This is really a very useful exercise for the whole body.

(1) (Reply)

What Drugs Can Be Recommended For Someone Who Has Bad Breath? / Erectile Dysfunction ED Regain Morning Wood / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.