Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,090 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For (36117 Views)

Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ / "I Am A Prayer Warrior" - Toyin Lawani Says / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by mizz2posh: 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lmaooo "Mi o se di mo ooo" got me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by toaterry(m): 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
Try enter Ibadan. You go know say Qdot was right.
Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by EmmyDJourno: 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
Oloshoooooooo
Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by Bahamas95(m): 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
If Mrs Stella O. had known....... Women with their problem, they are never satisfied.
Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by Taroshi(m): 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
booblacain:
KENDRICK LAMAR - N95

You took the words/thoughts right out of my mouth, for reals. Lmao
Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by begge: 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
Fools
Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by Lazenby007(m): 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
Gugunanabuyanyan !
Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by baretalk: 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
You have no benefit to society anyway.
Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by MNDY(m): 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
booblacain:
Take off the foo-foo
Take off the clout chase
Take off the Wi-Fi
Take off the money phone
Take off the car loan
Take off the flex and the white lies
Take off the weird-ass jewelry
I'ma take ten steps
Then I'm takin' off top five
Take off them fabricated streams
And them microwave memes
It's a real world outside (take that shit off)
Take off your idols
Take off the runway
I take off to Cairo (take that shit off)
Take off to Saint-Tropez
Five day stay, take a quarter mil'
Hell, if I know (take that shit off)
Take off the false flag
Take off perception
Take off the cop with the eye patch (take that shit off)
Take off the unloyal
Take off the unsure
Take off decisions I lack (take it off)
Take off the fake deep
Take off the fake woke
Take off the I'm broke, I care (take it off)
Take off the gossip
Take off the new logic, that if I'm rich, I'm rare (take it off)
Take off the Chanel
Take off the Dolce
Take off the Birkin bag (take it off)
Take all that designer bullshit off
And what do you have?

(Bitch) you ugly as f_ck
(You out of pocket)

The way I love this N95 by Kendrick eh...only God knows. That's an excellent song. Top-notch production meets superb vocals. Any idea on the inspiration for the song's title; I totally have no idea.
Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by elytevybz(m): 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
booblacain:
Take off the foo-foo Take off the clout chase Take off the Wi-Fi Take off the money phone Take off the car loan Take off the flex and the white lies Take off the weird-ass jewelry I'ma take ten steps Then I'm takin' off top five Take off them fabricated streams And them microwave memes It's a real world outside (take that shit off) Take off your idols Take off the runway I take off to Cairo (take that shit off) Take off to Saint-Tropez Five day stay, take a quarter mil' Hell, if I know (take that shit off) Take off the false flag Take off perception Take off the cop with the eye patch (take that shit off) Take off the unloyal Take off the unsure Take off decisions I lack (take it off) Take off the fake deep Take off the fake woke Take off the I'm broke, I care (take it off) Take off the gossip Take off the new logic, that if I'm rich, I'm rare (take it off) Take off the Chanel Take off the Dolce Take off the Birkin bag (take it off) Take all that designer bullshit off And what do you have?
(Bitch) you ugly as f_ck (You out of pocket)
respeck you bro datz some kendrick shit right there
Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by asahnwaKC: 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
After they go under the knife.. they will be advertising and selling boob and bum bum enlargement cream....ndi ara
Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by moyosore32: 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
DamianX:
Normally Yoruba girls Dy get flat nyash with weird looks expect a very few

Oga wetin dem dey talk Wetin u dey talk
Toor common sense is not common afterall
Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by pfadom: 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Why not now? Please quickly proceed.
Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by Bamzyriches451: 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
NOOO!!
Make she go do am nau... Werey undecided
Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by Successfulben: 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
To come to think of it, those who live there lives to please others end up loosing it. If she was poor, she would blame God. Now God that has blessed her,she does not know what to do with her money.
Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by hawec43625: 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hah
Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by ednut1(m): 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
She already did ass na
Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by naturefellow(m): 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
Toneypen247:
At the end of the day, it is the same death for everyone undecided
only some come earlier on account of foolishness or greed

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by justmondris: 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
Toneypen247:
At the end of the day, it is the same death for everyone undecided

Really? Maybe you should close your eyes and cross and express road.

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research writing assistance, Assignments, Projects, and content writing with Zero plagiarism.
Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by Digmygold: 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
AmazingELixir:
grin

She must do that surgery and await the consequence...

She already did butt enlargement. She just wanted another one done to further increase the size before she come borrow brain.
Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by PhenomenalAustin: 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
booblacain:
Take off the foo-foo
Take off the clout chase
Take off the Wi-Fi
Take off the money phone
Take off the car loan
I'ma take ten steps
And them microwave memes
Take off your idols
Take off the runway
Take off to Saint-Tropez
Take off the false flag
Take off perception
Take off the unloyal
Take off the unsure
Take off the fake deep
Take off the fake woke
Take off the gossip
Take off the Chanel
Take off the Dolce
And what do you have?

(Bitch) you ugly as f_ck

N95!!!!!!!!! Can see you're a Lamar disciple
Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by Naijatask: 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
obembet:
I will still do it but not in this country

Women....

Very insecure beings...
Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by Propertyforum: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
This story funny small
Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by Harrykn: 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
booblacain:
Take off the foo-foo
Take off the clout chase
Take off the Wi-Fi
Take off the money phone
Take off the car loan
I'ma take ten steps
And them microwave memes
Take off your idols
Take off the runway
Take off to Saint-Tropez
Take off the false flag
Take off perception
Take off the unloyal
Take off the unsure
Take off the fake deep
Take off the fake woke
Take off the gossip
Take off the Chanel
Take off the Dolce
And what do you have?

(Bitch) you ugly as f_ck
Mr morale gimme high5...
Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by Mumsy1982: 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
Continue kilode
Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
Alphafeezay:
Hahahahaha.....

Ladies be doing these things just to oppress their fellow ladies.,

Mainly na to impress man
Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by Wwwq: 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
Her business
Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by chukskafor(m): 9:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
You have done breast why are u afraid the doctor is still alive but remember make l go again trap go hold u check d so call doctors
wife their no go under knife una the let them use una as practical u d open teeth like roasted goat d say bold and bla bal bal no forget u will give account good or bad be wise
Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lols
Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by JaskanFactor: 1:02am On Jun 04, 2022
i hope women realise that for normal men, both tattoo and factory parts in any part of body are sexual turn off.
If i bed a woman and start feeling rubber or seeing funny shapes, am done.

I have female relative who did the butt surgery, she seems very proud of ot, and i think everybody is just too ashamed to tell her that the proportion of her back side and how it joins with her legs looks very unnatural and funny. Then they go and add tattoo.

One of this days when men find all thier women are disfigured with fake breast and fake butt, and fake face, they will soon start burning down all plastic surgery clinics and tattoo shops.

That a large proportion of women will risk their life to put artificial objects in their body has really hurt the reputation of all women.

Putting a woman inside the sanctuary of your house who is into all this tattoo and fake body parts is a recipe for troubled house hold, cause anybody who does this things has serious mental problem .

And some men say plastic surgery and tattoo are great for women, cause it helps them spot the bitches to avoid at all cost.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by Caseless: 2:04am On Jun 04, 2022
Faber:
Why Una dey run na...

Before you venture into plastic surgery, first go meet Baba Obj, ask him how his wife, Stella Obasanjo take die grin grin

Plastic surgery way get mind kee Nigeria first lady, na local Olosho with only Instagram and Facebook likes plastic surgery go fear...
grin grin
Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
Be deceiving yrself..
DamianX:
Normally Yoruba girls Dy get flat nyash with weird looks expect a very few

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Judy Austin: Yul Edochie Best Nollywood Director, Second Wife Boasts / Davido Pictured With Young Thug At A Club (Video) / Mike Ezuruonye: "My Wife Didn't Give Birth To Albino, No Divorce"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.