Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu (8430 Views)

Tax Dispute: Multichoice Agrees To Pay N35 Billion To FIRS / Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by KEVIND: 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
Embattled National Leader of the All progressive Congress, APC Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has taken a huge swipe at President Mohammadu Buhari, describing him as an ingrate on whom he spent over N35 billion to make president.
Tinubu’s outburst came a day after Buhari torpedoed his Presidential ambition, endorsing another faction of the APC in the leadership tussle that has engulfed the party, sources close to the former Governor of Lagos State told Pointblanknews.com.
On Wednesday, Buhari endorsed acting national secretary, Victor Gaidom as acting National Chairman of APC. Barely 24hrs later, he orchestrated the dissolution of the party’s National Working Committee, NWC. Yobe State governor Mai Mala Bunu was appointed to lead the party’s caretaker Chairman.

Sources told Pointblanknews.com that Bunu, Abubakar Bagudu and Nasir El-Rufai, governors of Yobe, Kebbi and Kaduna States respectively, as well as Transport Minister Chibuike Amaechi belong to the same political camp opposed to Tinubu.

Soon after Thursday’s NEC meeting, gathered Pointblanknews.com, Tinubu got on the telephone with a former national chairman of the party, Chief Bisi Akande, lamenting and cursing everyone perceived to be behind his political travails.

A source who privy to the conversation told Pointblanknews.com that the former Lagos state Governor complained to Akande, reportedly expressing regrets on all he did for the APC.

“Asiwaju lamented that he invested over N35 billion to fund Buhari’s elections in 2015 and 2019 and yet, he is never appreciated,” the source told Pointblanknews.com

Pointblanknews.com could not independently verify the figure Tinubu claimed to have spent on Buhari’s two elections.

The source further hinted that the embattled APC leader regretted not backing his former political ally and former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar in 2019 over Buhari, and blamed El-Rufai, Amaechi and former Ogun State governor Ibikunle Amosun as the arrowheads of the opposition to his political aspiration.

“Asiwaju told Akande that had he backed Atiku in 2019, he won’t have suffered this kind of political humiliation. He said that were it not for him, the APC would not have won the 2015 and 2019 elections,” disclosed the source.

Pointblanknews.com gathered that Tinubu may have been dealt the biggest political blow of his life yet in retaliation for how he (Tinubu) humiliated the immediate past governor of Lagos State, Akinwunmi Ambode.

According to the source, Buhari and other top leaders of the APC had begged Tinubu to allow Ambode complete his tenure. As events later proved, the pleas fell on deaf ears.

The APC leaders were said to have vowed to pay Tinubu in his own coin for not just disobeying the President but also carrying on like the sole owner of the party.

Meanwhile, a cold war is currently brewing between Tinubu and Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu.

According to sources close to both political gladiators, Tinubu may have since 1999 skimmed up to $1.5 billion directly and through proxies. Governor Sanwo-Olu is reportedly not pleased with Tinubu’s “overbearing demands and his attempt to control his government.”

Ambode is reportedly happy that Tinubu’s humiliation would give him some respite.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/buhari-ungrateful-after-i-spent-n35-billion-to-make-him-president-tinubu/

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by DLondonboiy: 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by tritt(m): 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
We are following....
Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by SmartProf(m): 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
This story doesn't seem credible. Tinubu wouldn't stupidly make these kind of comments that will get to the public space, no matter how raged. He is an intelligent politician and very diplomatic

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by jamesversion: 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
I smell Lies.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by jrjfjfj: 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
Liar ,fake news

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
grin

Tinubu who sold his people,his conscience,his nation for a plate of amala and ewedu.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by SarkinYarki: 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
He was was warned but being the monkey he is he couldn't take his hand out of the monkey trap when it mattered ..Reno Omokri

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by Karemarealty288(m): 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
They will open book for him soon....and all his disciplines will scatter and leave him to his fate.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by NGpatriot: 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
http://pointblanknews. = Fake ipob pdp propaganda rubbish.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
Yam pepper scatter scatter

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
Following with great interest grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by iokpebholo: 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
I smell lies thoughTinubu is still a a bullon van crook

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by Xisnin(m): 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
Point blank?
Fake news.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by joeyfire(m): 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
But we warned him that year e no gree hear grin the man think say e too sharp

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by Charleys: 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
How much is N35 billion that this man will not allow us to hear word.?

Buhari should just write a cheque for him to go and collect his money. No noise abeg

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by fergie001: 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
I don't believe many aspects of this news...but what I know is that his refusal to let Ambode run didn't and would never go unnoticed.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
I smell lies.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by selemempe: 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
This seems like a well written news. Why are people doubting it? Wasn't it how the same people said Ajimobi wasn't dead?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by selemempe: 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
fergie001:
I don't believe many aspects of this news...but what I know is that his refusal to let Ambode run didn't and would never go unnoticed.

what exactly don't you believe? APC reportedly spent close to 400 million dollars to win 2015. Who did you think contributed ACN share?

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
In as much as I would love this story to be true; I don't think it is.
Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by VirginFinder: 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
This is from the stable of pigidiotttts and should never be taken serious... smiley
Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by OfoIgbo: 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
Kudos to the Igbo dropout Chibuike Amaechi, for whooping SW almajiri's most prominent political mover Bola Tinubu. grin grin

Tinubu should just hold on to the remaining 3 or 4 SW state slaves that are still willing to consider him their master. He can still bargain with those states. It is still something.

Alternatively, he can go kneel and beg Amaechi for forgiveness. Amaechi may allow him into Aso rock, to repeat the time tested tradition of scratched-face OSUs kneeling and begging their northern masters. Oladipo Diya will teach him the moves grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by realstars: 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
And You Sell Us To The Other Side.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by Follygunners: 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
angry
Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by Niaja4real(m): 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
Thief.
After you spent Lagosians money you mean Idiat
Your days of mourning has just commence, so stew in your agony

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by Racoon(m): 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hehehe! I dont think he can say that trash now.Otherwise the Bullion Vans Cash issue will be probe now.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by jlinkd78(m): 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
Noted
Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by fergie001: 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
selemempe:
what exactly don't you believe? APC reportedly spent close to 400 million dollars to win 2015. Who did you think contributed ACN share?
....reportedly means "according to what some say"..that means you aren't sure as well.

Yes, they spent money...but a Tinubu won't be so foolish to let his feelings vocal so soon....any plans of his will be clandestinely executed.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
cheesy
Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by SweetiliciousD: 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
Wailers form still on sale in APC

Hahahahahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dickson: PDP Cannot Afford The Grave Danger Of A Caretaker Committee / CNN: Doing Business In Nigeria (Review Of Dan Foster's Book) / OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.