Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,851 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) (38825 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) / Police Arrest IPOB Member 'Blood' In Ebonyi. Recover Juju Box, Others (Photos) / Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by Foreigna2: 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
Obinna666:
i swear..am igbo and this is no representation of the igbo i know,this man is senior to them at all levels,nobody in their right senses in my side will allow an elder stand even if u chose to, instead they will stand with u..peter should trade carefully ,see finish is a problem.this particular one is giving me concern

Sullivan Chime
Rochas
Uzodinma
OUK
Ngige
Mbadinuju
Ifeanyi Ubah
Even Chidoka

Those names I mentioned, them no born those boys to try this nonsense with them. Is it Ngige or OUk them wan try this nonsense with.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by Foreigna2: 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
hardbody:

We are who we are. You wouldn't even know whether he insisted and demanded that he'd prefer to stand and address them, were you there? I shake my chairman who happens to be my dad's age mate while his son prostrates to greet him. This doesn't make me unruly. He understands my culture. If my dad wants to drive a point home and chooses to stand up to do it, me sitting down to hear him doesn't change the narrative. You guys should stop pursuing irrelevancies

Stop defending nonsense. Can your own father stand while talking to you and you sit down and cross your leg?
Can they try this nonsense with Sullivan Chime or Rochas or OUK or Umahi or Uzodinma or Obiano?

Obi dey stand dey talk, Phyno dey cross leg. Nonsense.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
Foreigna2:

Sullivan Chime
Rochas
Uzodinma
OUK
Ngige
Mbadinuju
Ifeanyi Ubah
Even Chidoka

Those names I mentioned, them no born those boys to try this nonsense with them. Is it Ngige or OUk them wan try this nonsense with.
None of them those people you listed will arrange a meeting in an open bar,if that meeting doesn't hold in his house,then his office..peter is playing a simple man but their is a limit to everything ,too much of everything is bad .. soon he will start going to night clubs to meet djs,
Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by Talentempire: 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
All of you shouting he is running social media campaign

If this guys endorsed him
Come bring wizkid and Davido join
Believe it he will go far

They can influence his winning using their platforms

Don't underate social media ooo
Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
Foreigna2:

Stop defending nonsense. Can your own father stand while talking to you and you sit down and cross your leg?
Can they try this nonsense with Sullivan Chime or Rochas or OUK or Umahi or Uzodinma or Obiano?

De cross leg oooh,i support peter obi anytime but u see this picture i saw this morning has totally changed my view of him,come on ,if not for anything ,that respect,when u dont value and respect urself , don't expect people to ,iam just imagining what my a rat ass president he will make with this kinda style, Nigerians no be like oyibo,here people ride on u once they know u aint up and doing in all angles
Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by hardbody: 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
Foreigna2:

To your first question i answer YES. If we were both sitting and he stands up to make a point, or if we were both standing and he says I should sit down and listen carefully.

And my father hasn't defined me as unruly yet.

To each their own sha ooo
Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
Talentempire:
All of you shouting he is running social media campaign

If this guys endorsed him
Come bring wizkid and Davido join
Believe it he will go far

They can influence his winning using their platforms

Don't underate social media ooo
Nothing concern social media here ,its funny but how this market women who spend less time online have pvc but online influencers doesnt marvels me,i did a survey, most influential persons were not even registered,whilst the least people i expected to had theirs ready,i mean the peasants ,the ones who cant afford an Internet based phone ,,more over ,there is big issues here in the east ,am not sure anyone is coming out to vote unless nnamdi kanu is released and say people should vote ..nobody is coming out to vote, everyone is scared
Nb: am speaking generally on behalf of my family,my wife,my brothers and sisters,my parents,my cousins ,none is going to vote and i think at large many people too are not interested
Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by EmiDon11: 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
Rastaramsey:
On Peter obi mandate, na him we standa oo

I no dey vote person wey him hands dey vibrate angry angry grin grin

I no see vote person wey dey wee for body angry angry
Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by EmiDon11: 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
Rastaramsey:
On Peter obi mandate, na him we standa oo

I no dey vote person wey him hands dey vibrate angry angry grin grin

I no see vote person wey dey wee for body angry angry
E be like say u too like vawulence
Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by Forumobserver12(m): 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
Joezinho:
Great news. I like his strategy.. Getting his Alaigbo people to hear his plans for the country.

But the un-evolved anthropoids should not come crying and wailing like motherless toddlers when Osinbajo and Tinubu decides to have discussions with the likes of Brymo, Olamide, Reminisce and co.

The problem with characters like you is that your mind has been polluted with ethnic bigotry, otherwise you would have known that some of the guys there are not Igbos, is Bonvi the comedian an Igbo again...

Meanwhile, Tinubu has been going round the country campaigning except Igboland for some strange reasons best known to him, we are watching...
Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by jrusky(m): 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lionnation:
PDP is a party obi is a person reasonable Nigerian should be able to have sense and vote for personality not party, i am a PDP memeber but I will vote Obi in the presidential election,

Good luck to you Mr sense. I'm not a stupid man to be shifting post here and there. If tomorrow he move to APP or BBD or YYP party keep following him ok its your luck I don't live my world for Obi and I give no shit.

A principle serious minded man don't shift post around you stand for what you belief in rain or sunshine. I repeat I give no shit. I will not vote Obi. Full stop.

Pls don't quote me again just end it there.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by tranxo(m): 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mokason288:
Peter-Obi is a very humble man

If you watch this video you will notice how comfortable those boys are around PO

None of them will sit down and allow his biological father stand up While addressing him ....

They are all supposed to be standing while PO is sitting
He told them to sit down.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by Webforyou: 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
helinues:
Nobody is going to attack all those artistes for supporting Obi, but let it be Tinubu or Osinbajo and see his supporters going gaga

Obi deserves better than most of his toxic supporters honestly cos they are sending people away from him

That is because we don't want them Tinubu and Osibanjo. They are calamity quieing to happen
Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by odomanis: 1:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
Joezinho:
Great news. I like his strategy.. Getting his Alaigbo people to hear his plans for the country.

But the un-evolved anthropoids should not come crying and wailing like motherless toddlers when Osinbajo and Tinubu decides to have discussions with the likes of Brymo, Olamide, Reminisce and co.

May I remind you that Peter Obi visited all the South west states during his nationwide consultation. He even visited Lagos two times. But guess what ? Tinubu has not gone to the South east instead, he asked the South east delegates to come and meet with him in Abuja. So my dear,dont even go that route you are heading.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by Lionnation: 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
jrusky:

Good luck to you Mr sense. I'm not a stupid man to be shifting post here and there. If tomorrow he move to APP or BBD or YYP party keep following him ok its your luck I don't live my world for Obi and I give no shit.

A principle serious minded man don't shift post around you stand for what you belief in rain or sunshine. I repeat I give no shit. I will not vote Obi. Full stop.

Pls don't quote me again just end it there.

Good luck.
idiot why are you qouting me did I ask to vote Obi, I only ask those who have sense to do so, you can go and wake your grandmother from the grave and vote her who cares, anywhere obi goes we go for the sake of my children
Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by calabaman(m): 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
won't lie.

Really liking Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by jrusky(m): 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lionnation:
idiot why are you qouting me did I ask to vote Obi, I only ask those who have sense to do so, you can go and wake your grandmother from the grave and vote her who cares, anywhere obi goes we go for the sake of my children

Interesting!!!
Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by YungMillionaire: 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
slivertongue:
Obi would make a good president

Why is it that Obi spent 8 years as governor and could not transform Anambra state?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by slivertongue: 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
YungMillionaire:

Why is it that Obi spent 8 years as governor and could not transform Anambra state?

He could not have done everything. He did his best where the state was then. It's the governance process he instituted that is now envogue
Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by Everlastingson: 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
YungMillionaire:

Obi didn't transform Anambra?. It's either you're deliberately ignorant, or just being mischievous. Or both.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by Olumighty123(m): 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
All of a sudden, biafrans are now Nigerians. Welcome home. ��

definitelyME:
2023 is almost upon us. A year when many of us will decide if we will continue to be cause of Nigeria's problems, A year when many of us will decide if we want to be cause of Nigeria's problems and a year when many of us would choose if we want to be a part of Nigeria's SOLUTION .....

Before you decide to cast your vote come 2023, I want you to take a Very good look where we find ourselves as a nation after 60 years of independence and in the 21st century as the GIANT OF AFRICA ( the richest country on the continent)

state sponsored terrorism, rampant kidnapping, Fulani herdsmen crises, the most corrupt country in the world, ASUU strikes(politicians sending their kids abroad to study in world class schools why our children suffer), unpaid pensions and salaries, high level of unemployment, epileptic power supply, stolen pubic funds, corruption in broad daylight, unbearable high cost of living, pathetic medical care(politicians and even the president who is supposed to be a role model, going abroad for treatment while we the citizens that voted them in are left to suffer) and many other problems that can make a one weep uncontrollably and regret ever being a Nigerian.....

For those that succeeded in putting this current government in power due to tribalism, selling of votes and others, I have this to say to you, may God almighty reward you heavily according to what you deserve...

Now my brothers and sisters, 2023, the year that would be a very defining year in the history of out country, the year that could turn our current situation around as a nation is almost upon us. Please before you vote for that Candidate you love so much, I want you to cast tribalism aside and look at the bigger picture while you ask yourself this question, "does he have our best interest as a nation at heart?
If I'm not mistaken, we've been ruled by two major parties since 1999, APC and PDP but through out the years they've all shown that they are incapable of producing the kind of leader we deserve as the giant of Africa and That they can only produce either incompetent or corrupt leaders... So why don't we look beyond PDP and APC ? Must we keep recycling the same old,corrupt, evil, and deceptive people who are only good at making promises they know they can't or don't intend to fulfill ? A lot of able and well meaning candidates are abound other parties put the problem is that they are never given the chance....

Please, my fellow Nigerians let us come together and prove to those corrupt and evil politicians that we are fed up of bad governance, we are fed up of corruption and that Power belongs to the people

Let us vote for a candidate not with a tribalistic mind set, not because because the candidate is form the north, East, south, or west, not because the candidate is Hausa, Igbo, or Yoruba, but Let us all vote for a candidate because we want A BETTER NIGERIA

May the sole of my beloved and favourite president ever, his excellency, President umaru musa yar adua continue to rest in perfect peace, For he had a vision for Nigeria that sadly hasn't been achieved cry
Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by Sonicroyel: 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tifnubu to get wizkid olamide davido and portable
Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by Kingspin(m): 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
Joezinho:

Only free and fair elections will help Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by Kingspin(m): 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
helinues:
Nobody is going to attack all those artistes for supporting Obi, but let it be Tinubu or Osinbajo and see his supporters going gaga

Obi deserves better than most of his toxic supporters honestly cos they are sending people away from him
Nobody is saying exactly what obi supporters have done that is not done in Nigeria.
I still remember Buhari's time. He was all over any media you can think of.

What is Obi's sin? Or is the regular subconscious mind of Nigerians speaking indirectly.

APC has a duty to bring in the good candidate.
I can not vote for any candidate except you merited it. No time
Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by DisLifeSha: 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
I'll vote for him

alsudan:
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria come 2023
Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by NigeriaAjoka: 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
A new Nigeria Is here with Peter Obi
Congratulations in advance sir
Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by Hubeznigeria(m): 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Even if Atiku or Tinubu pick me as their running mate, I will still vote for Peter Obi.
Hahaha.
Just like your moniker sounds
Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by Propertyforum: 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
This is cool
Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by EdwardRandy(m): 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Even if Atiku or Tinubu pick me as their running mate, I will still vote for Peter Obi.

Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by Freedom34: 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
Which north biko?
DamianX:
We are behind him. He should do his own part and add the north
This north or another?
cool
vvvv

Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by Freedom34: 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
Shhhhh ............ top secret comrade: none of those guys he's 'strategizing' with have PVC.
cool
blowjohn:

Getting people to hear his plans or getting people to vote?

U think flavour will go out and vote ba

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) by Freedom34: 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
Comrade, nor be today e start, e don they!
They will give u a thousand reason why ur child should be killed and a million more reasons why their child must not be touched even for the same 'offence'.

Na default-setting aka follow_come_syndrome

Rip Tarawa balewa (prime minister)
Rip sadauna of sokoto (northern premier)
Rip ladoke akintola (western premier)
Rip okotie eboh (Midwest)
cool
aspabay:
Peter Obi meeting artists make him humble and a gentleman

Tinubu meeting the artiste makes him desperate and the artiste hungry.

Na God go punish all, you hypocrites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians / Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) / Reno Omokri Called Amaechi "Lizard of Ubima" As Wike Defeated Him In His LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.