Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,679 members, 7,955,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

Is It Good To To Change A Spouse Cause Of This?..look What Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To To Change A Spouse Cause Of This?..look What Happened (869 Views)

Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? / How Does This Look On Me? (pics) / Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To To Change A Spouse Cause Of This?..look What Happened by kyber(m): 8:34am On Jun 03, 2022
Is it good to to change a spouse cause of this?..Look what happened

Don’t you think sometimes it’s good to change a spouse?

Not like I really wanted to break up with my Ex but distance said I should ..
My new Kele(Gf) has been awesome
She is beautiful and has a raw talent of cooking delicacies with limited resources.

Don’t quote me wrong, most of you all have one or two girlfriends….

Well there was a day I had little or no ingredients he but she was able to muster this dish out for me to eat

Pictures below

What do you think ?

Re: Is It Good To To Change A Spouse Cause Of This?..look What Happened by Boogyman557: 8:39am On Jun 03, 2022
Holly Gram cool because of ordinary food, U one break up with ur BANI..

Las Las na food go kill u!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Good To To Change A Spouse Cause Of This?..look What Happened by David1017(m): 8:42am On Jun 03, 2022
Chop ur food nd rest
Re: Is It Good To To Change A Spouse Cause Of This?..look What Happened by kyber(m): 8:56am On Jun 03, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool because of ordinary food, U one break up with ur BANI..

Las Las na food go kill u!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Abeg how much for weed for your area
Cause man gats chaw good food after the puffing

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To To Change A Spouse Cause Of This?..look What Happened by kyber(m): 8:56am On Jun 03, 2022
David1017:
Chop ur food nd rest

After this comment pls try and rest
Re: Is It Good To To Change A Spouse Cause Of This?..look What Happened by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 03, 2022
Mtchewww undecided
Re: Is It Good To To Change A Spouse Cause Of This?..look What Happened by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:20am On Jun 03, 2022
Chop and buy herbs, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Is It Good To To Change A Spouse Cause Of This?..look What Happened by rickpat(m): 9:33am On Jun 03, 2022
just food?..it's a shame

this is what you get from men who can't take care of their basic needs like cooking, laundry and cleaning....most times when you put your basic needs in choosing a partner,you end up getting a "HOMELY TIGERESS" and you still come to complain...CHOOSE WHO YOU CONNECT WELL WITH IN MAJOR AREAS OF LIFE AND SUPPORT EACH OTHER
Re: Is It Good To To Change A Spouse Cause Of This?..look What Happened by imagrg(m): 9:41am On Jun 03, 2022
My brother, softly puf make you nor craze.
kyber:

Re: Is It Good To To Change A Spouse Cause Of This?..look What Happened by Boogyman557: 10:55am On Jun 03, 2022
kyber:

Holly Gram cool lolz..

My Gee!

Pesin wey de SMOKE plenty WEED, no de select FOOD!

Normal hunger and WEED hunger, No be the SAME..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To To Change A Spouse Cause Of This?..look What Happened by JoyousFurnitire(m): 11:50am On Jun 03, 2022
Esau is that you in 2022? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To To Change A Spouse Cause Of This?..look What Happened by jagorinho: 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:
Esau is that you in 2022? undecided
Na real Esau but this one kon get bread join.....Esau pro max
Re: Is It Good To To Change A Spouse Cause Of This?..look What Happened by Godada(m): 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2022

Op, a lady that's well behaved and also a bloody damn good cook is more than enough reason to shelve the plans for your former girl.

I am cocksure most of the guys trolling you here aren't married. My dear, if you have a damn good wife or girlfriend as a cook, you will kiss goodbye to every booker and restaurants out there.

For starters most guys are terrible at cooking and they flock in droves to eateries.

Sadly, the quality and taste of food found in these eateries these days is deplorable. Moreover, most food served at these eateries are unsavory. In addition, cost of doing business is poor and the profit margin is terrible. You can't find good foods anywhere.

If you are saddled with a terrible cook for a wife, you are done for in your lifetime of eating home made meals.

Mind you,there is a reason a lot of men rush to get married. It's not just companionship and sex. It's damn appetizing food. Don't forget, the way to a man's heart is his stomach, some ladies would go way lower.

I have a family member whose wife is as terrible as they come at cooking. My bro, stocks Pepsi to wash down whatever she serves him because he has been exposed to an amazing cook in his sister in law who he live with for more than a decade.

Knowing good food can be equated to been sexually adventurous. If you meet a boring sex partner.... E good red for you.
Re: Is It Good To To Change A Spouse Cause Of This?..look What Happened by Lalami3232(m): 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lol
Re: Is It Good To To Change A Spouse Cause Of This?..look What Happened by tayo60(f): 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
This na sacrifice now

(1) (Reply)

Which One You Don't Like Wearing / Look At Your Contacts, Do You Have 3 People You Can Call If You Need 15k Urgentl / Why Are People Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.