Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,329 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) (57414 Views)

The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. / How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics / The Way I Make Rich Egusi Soup With Uziza Leaves, Scent Leaves & Goat Meat (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by ahnie: 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
I would try this out on Sunday.....but m not a fan of chicken,I would use smoked dried catfish.

But the sad truth is I don't know how to prepare jellof rice...m more of an eba person.
But I would gladly learn Cox my daughter has requested I prepare jellof n chicken for her on her forth birthday in few weeks time.

2 Likes

Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by blacknoir: 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
Looks good and delicious. I remember one time I over perboiled the rice be4 adding it to the spice mixture ,the rice came out very very suggy ,I hated myself grin grin
Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by na2016: 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
Make this jollof with fish and add some veggie with it. These meat too much and is unhealthy
Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
who is this person posting pics/vids of succulent meals like that?! may the good lord of Mc Donalds and KFC punishes you there.
some of us havent eaten great Nigerian food for months, if not year!

let me take notes sha and some day try my own.

1 Like

Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by Okobola146: 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
Why should you be cooking this kind of food when Nigeria is mourning?

2 Likes

Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
ahnie:
I would try this out on Sunday.....but m not a fan of chicken,I would use smoked dried catfish.

But the sad truth is I don't know how to prepare jellof rice...m more of an eba person.
But I would gladly learn Cox my daughter has requested I prepare jellof n chicken for her on her forth birthday in few weeks time.

Hi dear,
Follow the video. I think it is detailed and well explained. Drop any queries in the comment section and I would be glad to assist. I look forward to your testimony oo. smiley
Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
Okobola146:
Why should you be cooking this kind of food when Nigeria is mourning?

That's why I made small quantity. No shouting...

1 Like

Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by ahnie: 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Hi dear,
Follow the video. I think it is detailed and well explained. Drop any queries in the comment section and I would be glad to assist. I look forward to your testimony oo. smiley
Thanks.
Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by davidas101(m): 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
This is evil, the enticing pics and the imagined aroma and taste kinds sorta hurts, this is evil... undecided
Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by Enny2013(f): 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
Send me ur location. I must taste from dis
Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by Austema(m): 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Tastes so good.
how did you tasted it Lol
Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by Zonefree(m): 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mariangeles:

It's like thyme, but a bit longer in size.
I believe it is best for seasoning proteins (beef, chicken, turkey...)

Lalasticlala, come see better chow.
O-wu n'ga aga ahu gi...Madam oshi ite, I greet o.

2 Likes

Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by bnadam21: 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
shocked[quote author=gloryhomemaker shocked shocked I am salivating already, looks yummy.

1 Like

Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
Cooking rubbish. Dis is normal jollof rice, not Smokey jollof. U missed d steps completely
Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by AllBlack: 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hamzashaf99:
Taken with a very chilled bottle of coke tongue
Looks good.

Hausa and sugar. Na wah
Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by Rrchrd(m): 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
Madam Abeg Spicies too much
Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by Mariangeles(f): 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Thank you Mariangeles for the explanation.
You are amazing.

Thank you. smiley
I enjoyed watching the video.

Zonefree:

O-wu n'ga aga ahu gi...Madam oshi ite, I greet o.

Hehehehehehehehe cheesy
Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by baralatie(m): 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
You this women won't make me salivate with food

1 Like

Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by hardon1(m): 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
I prepared a meatless one for my self today grin grin grin .... Will upload itt on a separate thread

1 Like

Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by Originalsly: 6:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
Don't like turkey.... the bird nor the meat... but to each his own. Maggi and such .... I stay clear of..... natural herbs.... bring it on....especially the one basil. On seasoning the meat..... don't you have to wait some time.... at least maybe an hour for the meat to absorb the spices?... for it to marinate?... especially this taffy turkey meat?

No doubt.... the meal looks appetizing.... and the method simple to follow. Nice One! We need to do our own cooking in these hard times or we end up eating all sorts of creatures and won't even know m
Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by Emaprince: 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hamzashaf99:
Looks good.
Damn !!!
Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by Guyman02: 7:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hamzashaf99:
Looks good.
Coke na processed sugar, not good for your health undecided

1 Like

Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by AngelicBeing: 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
sukkot:
shocked
What about Jamaican Jerk and spicy chicken soaked in honey tongue

2 Likes

Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by Oceanjagaban: 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hamzashaf99:
Looks good.
Drink waterand rest ,Everytime sweet sweet things

1 Like

Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by jimcaddy(m): 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
Problem with Jollof rice is that it's like some people are just very skilled at it. The best jollof rice are the olden days party ones made by those old Yoruba women. Those women just knew how to prepare smoky jollof rice. But these ones that these modern caterers make na scam.
Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by JBoss25(m): 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
CheedyJ:
Efcc, come o, person dey chop turkey for this hard times..
grin
Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by Breastfeed: 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nice, this looks yummy. This will really go down well with a chilled drink and cool music.

1 Like

Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
pocohantas:

I don’t think you need to fry your rice, whatever that means.

- Use long grain rice.
- After parboiling, ensure it is still firm.
- Your water should be just above the rice.
- Cook on medium-low heat. Jollof cooks with steam, not heat.
- You can seal the edges of the pot with foil or baking paper.

Lol @ fried rice. grin
Maybe she's trying to make risottocheesy
Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by Yinksy09(m): 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
This is delicious

1 Like

Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by Obiebanks007(m): 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Yummy ���

I love watching your own food clip recipe more than any other....
Abeg make Una no vex for Una boy...
Re: Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tatashi, Shombo, Pepper!

Just tell us you are cooking Peppered rice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo) / Two White Men Seen Pounding Yam At An Event (Photos, Video) / The Cake A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.