Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready (16349 Views)

Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres / Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) / Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready by wirelessmaster: 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
INEC extended deadline because of APC. If such request had come from PDP, would INEC have extended the deadline? No. This is not a democracy.

Everybody keeps quiet because everybody knows the reason for the extension. APC extended deadline because of Tinubu. INEC is not independent. Judiciary is not independent. It seems as if everybody is in captivity , some to Buhari, others to envy , jealousy and hatred of Tinubu. Captivity divided by interest against Tinubu and fear of the unknown because of Buhari.

On social media, 90% of political discussion is about Tinubu in a country of 100 million political active citizens. A man that was born just one day by a very poor and unknown woman in a very lowly environment and circumstances. Tribes or nation (non- independent) or millions would hate him while others love him. That is divine providence.

The screening result has nothing to do against providence. Adamu, an old man expected to be above the board brought Oyegun as the screening chairman. Adamu came from PDP. Oyegun came to APC through ACN. The Broom which the APC is using belongs to ACN. That Broom belongs to Tinubu.

I believe, after Primary, Adamu will change APC's logo and APC will stop to use the Broom as its Symbol of Political Authority. Dropping that Broom is the end of APC.

Divine power ultimately, has a way of dealing with those who reward goodwill with evil.
Re: Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready by Propertyforum: 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
This will lead to further issues
Re: Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready by Anndrew(m): 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
Cloud007:
All these because of Asiwaju. Na wah ohhh grin
lolz,This is about the office of a nations
Re: Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready by Wwwq: 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
Who cares
Re: Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready by kingyakos: 1:19am On Jun 04, 2022
shinealight:

Lolzzz! Dreamer…time to wake up from your slumber my friend! grin grin grin

Hope you've seen the list right?.....
I even made a mistake to mention osinbajo because i didn't properly checked the list when i have access to it but sorry Osinbajo is out of the game.
Only one South Westerner left and it's john Fayemi.

Ahmed Lawan/ Onu candidacy of APC
Re: Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready by shinealight(m): 1:50am On Jun 04, 2022
kingyakos:

Hope you've seen the list right?.....
I even made a mistake to mention osinbajo because i didn't properly checked the list when i have access to it but sorry Osinbajo is out of the game.
Only one South Westerner left and it's john Fayemi.

Ahmed Lawan/ Onu candidacy of APC

I don’t know what you’re talking about o! What is the basis of screening the others out? Is it Age? ….Ogbonnaya ONU must be over 70 years old already!
Re: Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready by PlaYaJones: 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
Mjshexy:
They are never ready for anything

i like doooggy thou...of couse am all ways ready sir. was yor nomba please? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Itse Sagay Says He Adviced Oshiomole Against His Agressive Behaviour / Free Yuletide Transport: Enugu Govt Releases Time-table For Returning Indigenes / Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.