Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President (30652 Views)

Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Didn’t Say He Will Reduce People’s Purchasing Power / Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu / Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President by ibechris(m): 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
We can't be fooled but to say it the way it is.

Without baba Tinubu honestly,Buhari would not have won the two previous elections.

In fact,I am igbo and full blooded one at that. Who doesn't know that Buhari is a failure in everything including governance.

So,let us give kudos to whom it's due.

Tinubu with due respect,deserves to be respected for the role he played during the time of this man's ambition. He was the brain behind everything that made Buhari President.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President by ChoCho54(f): 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
Zonefree:
Would be easier for Portable to become President of Nigeria than Tinubu becoming president.
I dey zeh you!

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President by Iamzik: 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
I don't pity Tinubu at all

Southerners should be wise. Tinubu joined north to fight GEJ a fellow southerner in 2015 thinking that the north will hand him aso rock after 8 years.

2 years into Buhari presidency he and his loyalists were completely sidelined until Buhari needed him for second term.

Yourubas were being killed in their land by herdsmen but Tinubu kept defending the government. Endsars happened and both Lai Mohd and Tinubu defended the government. A northerner will never defend the killing of their people....never!
The economy went south, inflations, high cost of food, western border was shut, universities on strike, insecurity everywhere yet Tinubu kept mute

A man that can sacrifice and betray his people because of power is not worthy of that power!

Lagos state is a sad tale. The money Lagos state makes in IGR is enough to build a Dubai but what do we have today all because of one man and his insatiable quest for power.

This is the point where the self acclaimed political game master will be dymystified. I hope Lagos will be free from this shackles after 2023

6 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu really got angered by hypocrites that surround him. He has already read their minds that they are not supporting him and he was seeing the handwriting on the wall.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President by AntonVince: 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
Iamzik:

Southerners should be wise. Tinubu joined north to fight GEJ a fellow southerner in 2015 thinking that the north will hand him aso rock after 8 years.

2 years into Buhari presidency he and his loyalists were completely sidelined until Buhari needed him for second term.

Yourubas were being killed in their land by herdsmen but Tinubu kept defending the government. Endsars happened and both Lai Mohd and Tinubu defended the government. A northerner will never defend the killing of their people....never!
The economy went south, inflations, high cost of food, western border was shut, universities on strike, insecurity everywhere yet Tinubu kept mute

A man that can sacrifice and betray his people because of power is not worthy of that power!

Lagos state is a sad tale. The money Lagos state makes in IGR is enough to build a Dubai but what do we have today all because of one man and his insatiable quest for power.

This is the point where the self acclaimed political game master will be dymystified. I hope Lagos will be free from this shackles after 2023

Incisive!

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President by FireUpNow(m): 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu is beginning to make enemies with the north by attacking Buhari and revealing too much. Very glaring signs of apprehension in him and his camp. I am scared for Tinubu because he seems to be attacking his most trusted allies such as VP Oshibajo and president Buhari. Could it be that the spirit of ex Lagos Governor Ambode is fighting him?

3 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President by Sunnyja: 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
shigishege:
what should be of concern to you is that none of APC or PDP is even considering anyone from your South East Asia a qualified candidate. All in all, it's a yoruba man yhat will still be the president. Yemi or Tinubu all the way.
This weed strong o! You are still mentioning Tinubu as president even when the man is already parking his load! As for Yemi, the North will always stick to a Muslim candidate.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President by tonididdy(m): 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Tinubu said he is ready to fight dirty meaning; he will verbally abuse and physically attack any person on his way to his lifetime ambition.

Tinubu has been acting gentlemanly in order to decieve the masses but he is now bringing out the 'abgeromanly' in him.

The irony is that those Tinubu has trusted are gradually abandoning his 'hard to please' self.

We await the final stage of his disgrace on Monday. grin cheesy
I think he is seeing signs of betrayal already ahead of the primaries. He's being calm since but for the last 3days he's lost all gentlemanliness.

... Sadly this route always leads to himilation. Politicians do not like loud mouths amoung themselves esp persons that say " I made you this, I can unmake you, I senior you...respect me"

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President by Tvoice: 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
Na now him wan attack Buhari abi ? Na now day brake? Wen Buhari foot soldiers were killing people because of cows , y did he not attack ? , now it's obvious Buhari does not give a f**k about him , na now him wan attack abi , shebi him na defender since

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President by tonididdy(m): 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
FireUpNow:
Tinubu is beginning to make enemies with the north by attacking Buhari and revealing too much.
Yes something is cooking behind the scenes against him and he prolly found out.
... We have seen scenarios like this, it always ends in humilation

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President by Okobola146: 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
Zonefree:
Would be easier for Portable to become President of Nigeria than Tinubu becoming president.
chei! Tinubu has suffered

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President by Okobola146: 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
shigishege:
what should be of concern to you is that none of APC or PDP is even considering anyone from your South East Asia a qualified candidate. All in all, it's a yoruba man yhat will still be the president. Yemi or Tinubu all the way.
Yinmu

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President by nathyx(m): 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
Obviously 2023 is Tinubu's last shot at becoming President. Let he not be quick to forget what happened to Wike cos Elections is not won by making plenty noise sad

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President by jacoik(m): 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
GuyWise101:

Tinubu said he is ready to fight dirty meaning; he will verbally abuse and physically attack any person on his way to his lifetime ambition.

Tinubu has been acting gentlemanly in order to decieve the masses but he is now bringing out the 'abgeromanly' in him.

The irony is that those Tinubu has trusted are gradually abandoning his 'hard to please' self.

mark my word that APC will never have it convention on Monday, it will still be shift

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President by Charly68: 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
If delegates are left to vote , Tinubu will buy his way and nothing will happen ..
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President by deeva2: 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
This election go tough oo..
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President by FireUpNow(m): 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
tonididdy:

Yes something is cooking behind the scenes against him and he prolly found out.
... We have seen scenarios like this, it always ends in humilation
You are very correct with this. We will just wait to see how it will play out.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President by Yoighaman(m): 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
SoNature:
I hear that Atiku is considering to run with Ihedioha. Please I beg Atiku in the name of whatever he holds dear: don't pick your candidate from the South East.

The region needs to massively vote for Peter Obi. That man needs to test his popularity so that other politicians will take him seriously.

Even if the entire SE vote for Peter Obi, can that make him the President? We need to throw sentiments aside and deal with cold facts.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President by searchlight: 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
Joezinho:
Kperogi, Reno Omokri and FFK are cut from the same fabric of utter cluelessness.

These guys shouldn't even be discussing politics with sound minds in the first place (especially that FFK who is at best useful as a tap-dancer for Buhari).
but the three you mentioned are better than your father
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President by Newton2024: 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
It's crystal clear
Oga, reading your torment (comment) on Tinubu is a thing of joy to me.

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President by Zeezenho: 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
GuyWise101:

Which dirty again a dirty old man wan fight.well nah yoloba Muslim they talk too much and doo too little.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President by michoim(m): 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
IjawRep:
Its like Tinubu will commit suicide when he finally lose this ticket to Buhari's consensus candidate.

Tinubu has a already lost now...
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President by Bragalane: 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
If that is true them the Pandora Criminal can never be president of Nigeria not in this life or the next.
Zonefree:

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President by Newton2024: 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
mighty2:
igbotic gibberish, f**lish yeebow ap* dey behave like human
Hmmm, I pity you sha. Frustration is setting in for you guys.

APC might again get INEC, its ever-dutiful poodle dog, to grant another extension.

“Should that happen, APC, with INEC’s help, might finally bring down this pretend democracy– and we can all rest.”

Tinubu can never be president.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President by Yoighaman(m): 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
Iamzik:

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President by tonididdy(m): 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
FireUpNow:
You are very correct with this. We will just wait to see how it will play out.
Yup dude is scared.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President by Zeezenho: 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
ibechris:
We can't be fool but to say it the way it is.

Without baba Tinubu honestly,Buhari would not have won the two previous elections.

In fact,I am igbo and full blooded one at that. Who doesn't know that Buhari is a failure in everything including governance.

So,let us give kudos to whom it's due.

Tinubu with due respect,deserves to be respected for the role he played during the time of this man's ambition. He was the brain behind everything that made Buhari President.

Funny imposter,Igbo wanna be.respect to a shameless thief how have insatiable appetit for stealing should be respected. I wish I have you dad's contact so I can send him this to see what his child have turned to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG / Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Split The North, His Supporters / Tinubu Attacks Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.