Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

I Feel Insecure In My Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Insecure In My Marriage (3445 Views)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / Lawyers! Help A Friend, His Children Are Insecure In The Hands Of Their Mother / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Feel Insecure In My Marriage by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
olaitonto:
I feel insecure in my mind!

I will make it simple and short! Currently, my wife claims she is playing a game with a married man who needs a child! Somehow they met but I'm not aware of how, overtime I noticed the frequent call from the man with my wife, she even saved the number as sweetness, I challenged it but she said its just the game, and short often they both go out for the weekend to a place she told me the man got her a catering job, still I let her go cos she said she needed the gains to meet her financial needs which I could not provide at that time, also often the man is a regular caller, they talk at length and at midnight, so I challenged the height of disrespect then I checked her whatsapp conversation, there she and the man made promises to help each other, she will always call him sweet names on the chat, but whenever I question the act she feels very confident and comfortable that I am pissed at it but no changes and no remorse, the fact that she and the man has been going out for the weekend on 3x, I feel something is going wrong behind me and I am not comfortable with the game idea anymore, upon many other reasons and reaction to feel insecure that I can't mention here! I really need your opinion and advice to heal my insecurities. We are married with two kids and being together for 9 years, this feeling is still fresh cos its just happening this year!

Another foolish SIMP..
Smh
Re: I Feel Insecure In My Marriage by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:25am On Jun 06, 2022
U just made me so pissed,because of money you allow your wife to see a married man.Better end it before you commit suicide.your wife is a terrible person,she doesn't care about the emotional torture
Re: I Feel Insecure In My Marriage by Wizywiz(m): 11:56am On Jun 06, 2022
Op nawa for you oooo...seems ur simPing na grade A...... meanwhile I noticed the females who flood here are suddenly mute because it has to with the evil of their Gender. grin Dem no wan comment again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Did Not Notice!! / 7-10KVA FIRMAN DUAL FUEL + LPG/GAS | 4.6kW WESTINGHOUSE INVERTER| GENERATOR / My

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.