Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Narcissism Is Low-key Wizardry. See Characteristics As E Yapa! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Narcissism Is Low-key Wizardry. See Characteristics As E Yapa! (245 Views)

Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One / Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Narcissism Is Low-key Wizardry. See Characteristics As E Yapa! by TCMA: 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
As we publish the article finish na so "politician" come dey smell everywhere. Well all the facts are research based o. I no point anybody governor ......or president.

(Please Note:  narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary).
Their sense of self-importance is very exaggerated
Their sense of entitlement is obnoxious and require excessive admiration
They expect to be recognized as as superior even without achievements that warrant it
They believe they are super-talented and key achievers
Their minds are usually soaked in fantasies of power, success, intelligence, beauty or the perfect mate
Their superior belief ensures that they only identify and associate with other equally special people.
Their "Modus Operandi" during conversations is to monopolize it and if you are perceived as inferior to them you may not even get a chance to speak.
They avoid healthily confident people and give you reasons why you must avoid them as well.
They expect special favors and unquestioned acceptance of their demands
They will take advantage of you to get what they want regardless of whatever relationship you share with them. (spouse partner parent sibling relative friend colleague etc. )
They struggle to recognize the needs and feelings other people around them may have.
They are usually envious of others and believe other people envy them as well.
They are brash, arrogant, boastful and good at hiding their truest intentions.

Full article here. https://templescounsel.com/identifying-narcissism-narcissists-are-created-not-born-part-2-of-2/

Re: Narcissism Is Low-key Wizardry. See Characteristics As E Yapa! by Bullala1: 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
You don shake table. Until you fall down there. This definition na everybody wey dey my area na. Me sef join.
Re: Narcissism Is Low-key Wizardry. See Characteristics As E Yapa! by stillwerise: 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin ...
Re: Narcissism Is Low-key Wizardry. See Characteristics As E Yapa! by stillwerise: 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hee hee see model citizen. Abeg make we vote bullala for preside 2023 .
Bullala1:
You don shake table. Until you fall down there. This definition na everybody wey dey my area na. Me sef join.
Re: Narcissism Is Low-key Wizardry. See Characteristics As E Yapa! by Bullala1: 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nigga/Nigguress no try am. I go just use the country borrow money.
stillwerise:
Hee hee see model citizen. Abeg make we vote bullala for preside 2023 .
Re: Narcissism Is Low-key Wizardry. See Characteristics As E Yapa! by Onyiiet(m): 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
This means almost everybody is a wizard?

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy's Alleged New Girlfriend Jessie Is Seen Displaying Full Sexy Goodies / How To Get Your Crush Without Shooting Your Shot / R. Kelly Sentenced To 30 Years In Sex Trafficking Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.