Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

The Dilapidated State Of Twins Nursery And Primary School,mushin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Dilapidated State Of Twins Nursery And Primary School,mushin (573 Views)

Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba / New State High School Mushin, Year 2000 Set / The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dilapidated State Of Twins Nursery And Primary School,mushin by tobolos(m): 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
I was in Ladipo few days ago to buy tokunbo tyres as I could not afford a new one.I was directed to a street which actually rang a bell in memory,but that didn't strike me enough.

On getting to the location,I was really close to tears.One of the best schools in the 80s is dead.My Twins Nursery and Primary School is dead and covered with tokunbo tyres.

Her Secondary School,Susan Martins has also been changed to Binta College.
That was the very moment I appreciated Aluminums of different Schools.We all need to extend these bodies to Primary Schools too.We need to save them from premature death.

1 Like

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Twins Nursery And Primary School,mushin by Prokaryote: 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
That's serious...Suzan martin's then had top 3 best WAEC result in Lagos state then including Premier.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are ASUU Calling Off Strike / 2022 All-Nigeria Campus Quiz Competition (Free Registration) / WAEC GCE 2023 Registration Form For 2nd Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.