Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,381 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Relocating Soon Abroad What phone Should I buy - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Relocating Soon Abroad What phone Should I buy (42283 Views)

Help Me: With A Budget Of N46000, What Phone Should I Buy??? / What Phone Or Phones Were you Using Ten(10) Years Ago?? / What Phone Are You Currently Using And Why Do You Recommend It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocating Soon Abroad What phone Should I buy by princewarri1985: 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
Realteeyee123:
Hi everyone, so I would be relocating soon Abroad .

I just need a little advise, a little confused

I currently use an Infinix Note 7 and I've been told the phone won't do me good when I travel I'm looking at buying either an;

Iphone 11
Iphone Xsmax or a
Samsung Galaxy S20

Would appreciate your humble and honest feedback.

Country is Canada.

What phone should I get please, I'm looking at buying it Soon
even a kid knows that samsung galaxy S20 issa goal, are you a learner?
Re: Relocating Soon Abroad What phone Should I buy by DaInferno(m): 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
insightful01:

Why everything looks lies in the face of Nigerians . If you can't believe in people, you can't believe in yourself.

We should always have "benefit" of doubt.
no now, why person go talk say infinix no d work for Yankee?
Re: Relocating Soon Abroad What phone Should I buy by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
Get what you can afford with the money in your hand .
Re: Relocating Soon Abroad What phone Should I buy by princewarri1985: 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
Parachoko:
Chill till you get abroad.
as long as he has his visa and ticket, he's already in canada. Please change your minset and the way you think #ofurukpe #people
Re: Relocating Soon Abroad What phone Should I buy by Larrykaysail(m): 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
Parachoko:
Chill till you get abroad.
but phone is cheaper in Nigeria , and u will see unlocked here
Re: Relocating Soon Abroad What phone Should I buy by Realteeyee123(m): 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
Prince001:

Amazing how some just love noticed me attitude. U just asked the question cos u need validation from people that u are doing well lol. Instead of praying for wisdom and luck when u get to Canada!!!!

LoL is that what you think? Asked an honest question and I've gotten lots of insights on what to do, lots of Nigerians are traveling and have been, people have their homes there and all , me I'm just coming up by God's Grace so why should I feel like I've arrived Lol. When we have senior men here on nairaland and all. Men with money class and all.

2 Likes

Re: Relocating Soon Abroad What phone Should I buy by Realteeyee123(m): 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
DaInferno:

LoL didn't see that was just asking a question
Re: Relocating Soon Abroad What phone Should I buy by Larrykaysail(m): 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
Realteeyee123:
Hi everyone, so I would be relocating soon Abroad .

I just need a little advise, a little confused

I currently use an Infinix Note 7 and I've been told the phone won't do me good when I travel I'm looking at buying either an;

Iphone 11
Iphone Xsmax or a
Samsung Galaxy S20

Buy iPhone 11 or S20, phone is cheaper in Nigeria than USA and Canada. Just buy sim and add plan to it .... the residence will tell you the cheap ones , I use LYCA us. And ultra mobile powered by T.mobile , this can call Nigeria directly
Would appreciate your humble and honest feedback.

Country is Canada.

What phone should I get please, I'm looking at buying it Soon
Re: Relocating Soon Abroad What phone Should I buy by olasquare: 3:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Stop giving yourself headache. When u get there u will get the best options on package buy. Safe journey.
Re: Relocating Soon Abroad What phone Should I buy by cooltola(m): 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
Buy iphone or samsung
Re: Relocating Soon Abroad What phone Should I buy by AyodeleEsq: 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
@Turawaa,,

Please where is your store located in Ilorin and price of your iPhone 11.
Re: Relocating Soon Abroad What phone Should I buy by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
cooooooks:
Spoken like someone who knows nothing.

Coconut head. you that knows all come and collect award
Re: Relocating Soon Abroad What phone Should I buy by thecommunist(m): 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bros, take it easy on yourself, I came to canada with my Gionee S11 and used it for one full year before I got work phone.I still use the gionee with the work phone too.
Don't put yourself under pressure to buy a new phone.
Besides when you get to canada, you may get phone plan that would involve both phone and line to be repaid in monthly installment .

Don't rush yourself.
Re: Relocating Soon Abroad What phone Should I buy by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
Carmal90:

And it will works in Nigeria?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Relocating Soon Abroad What phone Should I buy by GoodIsGod: 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
Sicilyjoe:

Ok I will be waiting

Give him a reminder once in a while. He might forget. grin
Re: Relocating Soon Abroad What phone Should I buy by InvertedHammer: 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
frankfrank:

Adviser well done...o
"unlocking" of phones.
Na hear you really say you dey hear na so you come repeat am for here with your very load megaphone
You better buy your phone and come because na one of the first shock you go recieve be that.
Telcom services is very expensive in Canada, that $50
monthly plan you mentioned na joke.
Na dem dem dey run the business here if you know you know
/
I have time for idiots today.

Repeat yourself.

I mentioned $50 monthly plan?

I guess in your hopeless mind when he gets to Canada, he will not spend money.

/
Re: Relocating Soon Abroad What phone Should I buy by adedolapoololade(m): 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Realteeyee123:

LoL is that what you think? Asked an honest question and I've gotten lots of insights on what to do, lots of Nigerians are traveling and have been, people have their homes there and all , me I'm just coming up by God's Grace so why should I feel like I've arrived Lol. When we have senior men here on nairaland and all. Men with money class and all.
congratulations for leaving this country to a better place where u can succeed...I pray your journey to Canada will favor you for good IJN
Re: Relocating Soon Abroad What phone Should I buy by Prince001(m): 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
Realteeyee123:

Kudos to u on ur response,u handled it with humility! I wish u the Best of luck when u get to Canada!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Relocating Soon Abroad What phone Should I buy by Insectkiller: 4:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
mema900:

Iphone is a yeye phone design mainly for show off….but very stressful to use and apps hang randomly. I use iphone12 pro max and i can tell you i prefer my old Samsung a50 any day, any time.

Pls educate me more.
With Iphone must I ve subscribing everytime??
Can't I just record video, snap pictures and transfer to my other android...that have all App.
Pls! Speak louder to me..
because I have ordered for Iphone 12 Pro...

I don't want to incur other outrageous debt just for using phone..after paying exorbitantly thru my nose
Re: Relocating Soon Abroad What phone Should I buy by donhils: 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
turawaa:

Congratulations in advance….
I pray to join you soon ( Aameeeen).

If you are guy get iphone 11 ( simplicity)
If you are a lady, get Xsmas (pictures quality)

Both phones has same price…
If you are in Ilorin (Visit my Store in person for varieties of iPhones)

[/b]Samsung is best when buy outside Nigeria[b]
Why for the bolded?
Re: Relocating Soon Abroad What phone Should I buy by insightful01(m): 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
DaInferno:

You know he has sister their, who report how things goes their, they still discussed about stall payment of 50$ per month. But insist of getting it here cos he has the money.

In as much as, he's not making a post to attract me on his platform. I just have to read and move.
Re: Relocating Soon Abroad What phone Should I buy by Wwwq: 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
Any
Re: Relocating Soon Abroad What phone Should I buy by Qc1(m): 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
@frankfrank......check out the below post .

Re: Relocating Soon Abroad What phone Should I buy by Qc1(m): 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
Qc1:

(1) Your Infinix phone might not work with Canada mobile network like wind mobile, Bell mobile, virgin mobile etc.

(2) All mobile Network carriers in Canada will give you a brand new phone of your choice included in your monthly plan as low as $35/month.

(3) Unlike in the USA where you will see a phone boot everywhere, it's not the same in canada where everyone have a mobile phone. I'm giving you this info to let you know how to prepare yourself to call whoever will pick up from the airport in Canada.

(4) on behave of the Queen... Welcome to Canada in Advance grin

Re: Relocating Soon Abroad What phone Should I buy by shopwiser: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
Buy the s20 it has the best camera
Re: Relocating Soon Abroad What phone Should I buy by deepwater(f): 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
Tonymegabush1:
Android no dey work for abroad

Not all of them
Re: Relocating Soon Abroad What phone Should I buy by deepwater(f): 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
Realteeyee123:
A friend is selling this thinking of buying it he said 160k iphone Xsmax

Should I go for it?

When u get to Canada
You can get a any iPhone u want with about $20 per month plan for some years after paying some down payment like $300-400.

In my opinion that is better for u except u are the type that would like to update phones when ever iPhone releases a new one.
Re: Relocating Soon Abroad What phone Should I buy by Gbagbuo247: 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
Re: Relocating Soon Abroad What phone Should I buy by kinzation(m): 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
Realteeyee123:

Hmmm would consider it chief

@realteeyee123
Congrats on your relwoction overseas.

Bro
I need it the most
My phone is extremely faulty and currently, I have no money to replace it.
I can even show you pictures of how badly its broken .

I stay in Ibadan
I can pay for the waybill bro please

This will enable me to use it for my online content writing class

God bless you as you consider me bro
Re: Relocating Soon Abroad What phone Should I buy by Realteeyee123(m): 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
Prince001:

Kudos to u on ur response,u handled it with humility! I wish u the Best of luck when u get to Canada!!!!!

Thanks really appreciate it boss
Re: Relocating Soon Abroad What phone Should I buy by Realteeyee123(m): 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
adedolapoololade:
congratulations for leaving this country to a better place where u can succeed...I pray your journey to Canada will favor you for good IJN

Amen boss
Re: Relocating Soon Abroad What phone Should I buy by Realteeyee123(m): 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
deepwater:

When u get to Canada
You can get a any iPhone u want with about $20 per month plan for some years after paying some down payment like $300-400.

In my opinion that is better for u except u are the type that would like to update phones when ever iPhone releases a new one.

Hmm very smart would just use the money I want to buy phone here as a down payment then and do a monthly plan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9mobile Night And Weekend Data Plans & Subscription Codes / MTN To Launch 5G Network In 7 States In Nigeria / My Experience At Emeka Offor Plaza, Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.