Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared (40132 Views)

2023: Only Five APC Presidential Aspirants Are Serious — Fayemi / 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared by Nobleman80: 11:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
Obasieke was screened out too by tinubu and gang during edo election and the rest is history. Karma they said is a bitch

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared by almarthins(m): 11:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
DamianX:

Shey you don humble now know say them be una daddy.
Them never show Tinubu say him be mumu?

Na person wey no see front go dey praise northern nonentities. With all the power they have gotten over the year na bandith and terrorism na him dem result to.

I blame our southern greedy political gluttons for allowing themselves to be manipulated n used as a piece of rag. If we re not careful, they will eventually fulfil their Islamic agenda.
Re: Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared by freshvine(f): 11:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
Where are the "On Tinubu manhood I stand" to debunk this fake news grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared by Okobola146: 11:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu is 89 years old, he is over the bar grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared by Billygee2u: 11:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
Malory:
Oyegun will be on the good side of history if he truly disqualified old and entitled men that has destroyed our country. This is good for our democracy
Re: Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared by Billygee2u: 11:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
Xscape1993:
I said that he will never smell Aso Rock. Never!
I too said it over 3 yrs ago

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared by jchioma: 12:04am On Jun 04, 2022
Wahala90:
I think we Yorubas are the problem. Why should we be talking of Tinubu when we have Osibanjo. Osibanjo is more credible.

No. Tinubu himself was the cause of his own downfall. If he had stood up for equity and justice, by supporting a bright candidate from the east, Nigerians would have rallied behind him. Rather, he discarded the chance of the south for his own selfish lifelong ambition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared by Bfly: 12:11am On Jun 04, 2022
Nigeria politics is driven by Tribalism, Nepotism, Religion, Zoning and Age.

So bad.
Re: Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared by King44(m): 12:19am On Jun 04, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Used Oyegun, another southerner to do the deal.

Northerners are indeed good politics game players
They just creamed out the south. Omo, this is nonsense. I think they have Atiku Agenda.
Re: Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared by amdoyin82(m): 12:25am On Jun 04, 2022
motivationspika:
But is Atiku a youth?
is Atiku in Apc
Re: Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared by poiZon: 12:26am On Jun 04, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
On Tinubu's manhood I stand gidigba.

If APC denies him ticket, we will carry our structure and move to APGA grin
Point of correction, APUGA.

APUGA my friend

1 Like

Re: Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared by Gozac: 12:27am On Jun 04, 2022
Mooh247:
You have to respect North when it comes to politics, they just killed APC for Atiku another Fulani man
See you, so APC is going to die because a Tinubu will not get their ticket?
You are just on a long thing.
With or without Tinubu APC will still win the election by next year.Know this and know peace
Re: Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared by Gozac: 12:30am On Jun 04, 2022
OkoroBufo:

There's nothing sagacity about treachery. It rather proves you a man of dishonor, lacking integrity.

-Okoro bufo
You have calmed down unlike some days back when you were full of bragadaccio and abuse for Omo Ibo them
You are not getting the picture clearer now grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared by DeleTaller: 12:32am On Jun 04, 2022
Malory:
Oyegun will be on the good side of history if he truly disqualified old and entitled men that has destroyed our country. This is good for our democracy

and what if Atiku wins?

no sense. Atiku is 75
Re: Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared by truthfinder319: 12:32am On Jun 04, 2022
For your mind

Massiveglory:
[b][/b]

Tinubu will be taken out and nothing will be happen. Highest tinubu and his I stand on tinubu gang will do is lament on social media, join SDP or resurrect ACN. Nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared by Gozac: 12:33am On Jun 04, 2022
Wahala90:
I think we Yorubas are the problem. Why should we be talking of Tinubu when we have Osibanjo. Osibanjo is more credible.
Must a Yoruba man rule Nigeria by 2023?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared by ScamHunter: 12:46am On Jun 04, 2022
OkoroBufo:

When Northerners betrayed, you'd call them good game players but when Southerners do, you'd open your mouth to call them betrayers. You clowns possess a very crude thinking faculty.

-Okoro bufo
I like the way you cry boy.

-erasethedot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared by kingyakos: 1:05am On Jun 04, 2022
Mooh247:
You have to respect North when it comes to politics, they just killed APC for Atiku another Fulani man

APC is still alive and active for Lawan candidacy and he will beat Atiku hands down.

Your Lord and personal saviour spoiled everything for the South.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared by shinealight(m): 1:35am On Jun 04, 2022
dre11:
Tension in Tinubu camp as John Oyegun says only ‘youthful aspirants’ cleared for APC convention

Punch

Source

The minimum age requirement for President in the Constitution is 35 years and there’s no maximum stipulation.
How can any party disqualify any candidate because they do not consider him/her “youthful” enough?
They will sue the Sh!t out of that party! Atiku must be about 75 or 76 years old already……
Can INEC allow the parties to have one rule for the goose and another for the gander for the same election?

1 Like

Re: Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared by Aystarz: 2:12am On Jun 04, 2022
OkoroBufo:

When Northerners betrayed, you'd call them good game players but when Southerners do, you'd open your mouth to call them betrayers. You clowns possess a very crude thinking faculty.

-Okoro bufo

Reading this dummy talk about treachery because his principal got kicked out at the National level sickens me to the core . So what have Lagosians, who have been betrayed since 1999 by Tinubu, to do? 20 million strong people held captive while he continues to play God in the crudest form ever known to politics.

Take this from me dude : You're a slowpoke, buddie. You just need more people to tell you that enough to believe it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 04, 2022
Nobleman80:
Obasieke was screened out too by tinubu and gang during edo election and the rest is history. Karma they said is a bitch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared by ogwumgbe: 2:19am On Jun 04, 2022
motivationspika:
But is Atiku a youth?

Atiku is not APC: hahahahahahahahhahahha, I laugh in Swahili, greedy idiots, support South East, the devils said no, Fulani will govern this country for eternity for all I care these waste side are too greedy and wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared by ogwumgbe: 2:20am On Jun 04, 2022
Amotolongbo:

Please don't drag the the entire south in this: Used his kinsmen from the West to destroy him, that's brutal politics bro,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared by Athemisia: 2:31am On Jun 04, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
On Tinubu's manhood I stand gidigba.

If APC denies him ticket, we will carry our structure and move to APGA grin
Vawulence comrade... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared by Interesting2023: 3:25am On Jun 04, 2022
motivationspika:
But is Atiku a youth?

Is Atiku in APC
Re: Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared by skywalker240(m): 3:31am On Jun 04, 2022
Amotolongbo:

The same way they used tinubu in 2015
Re: Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared by skywalker240(m): 3:32am On Jun 04, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Please don't drag the the entire south in this: Used his kinsmen from the West to destroy him, that's brutal politics bro,
Abeg help me tell am
Re: Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared by Iglesia02(m): 3:35am On Jun 04, 2022
ChoCho54:
Let us bury our hatchet and support Peter Obi. Let's show the north that we are not their slaves. cheesy
. They will not. They will prefer to be slaves to the North than support Peter Obi and be free ...

1 Like

Re: Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared by maybet081: 3:40am On Jun 04, 2022
almarthins:

Na person wey no see front go dey praise northern nonentities. With all the power they have gotten over the year na bandith and terrorism na him dem result to.

I blame our southern greedy political gluttons for allowing themselves to be manipulated n used as a piece of rag. If we re not careful, they will eventually fulfil their Islamic agenda.
isn't tinubu the architect of the southern political greed especially in 2023, he want equity he never get equity.
Re: Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared by Oluwomonext212(m): 3:40am On Jun 04, 2022
I foresee MC and his cohorts disrupting anything call APC activities in Lagos State if Tinubu fail to clinch the ticket..... But let the best happen to Nigeria, cuz is a Country bigger than any individual.
Re: Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared by BluntCrazeMan: 3:42am On Jun 04, 2022
Only Youthful Aspirants??
That's another blatant lie.
When would this APC stop telling crazy lies to Nigerians??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

U.S. Requests For Buruji Kashamu’s Extradition / Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Commends Supreme Court, Advises APC / Tribunal Delivering Judgement When Tinubu Won’t Be In The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.