Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Did Tinubu Go To Beg Sultan Of Sokoto In The Mosque? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Tinubu Go To Beg Sultan Of Sokoto In The Mosque? (1160 Views)

Details Of Buhari's Meeting With Tinubu, Sultan Of Sokoto In Saudi Arabia Emerge / President Buhari Broke His Ramadan Fast With Tinubu, Sultan Of Sokoto In Saudi / 2019: Atiku Welcomed To Sokoto In Style - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Tinubu Go To Beg Sultan Of Sokoto In The Mosque? by Penguin2: 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
So a picture of Tinubu and Sultan of Sokoto in the mosque for Friday Jumaat prayer surfaced online and it was clearly obvious that Tinubu went there to distract the peace loving Sultan of Sokoto from concentrating in his prayers.

I believe I’m not the only psychologist on Nairaland, so I call on other psychologist and logical minds to join me in analyzing the picture.

1) Tinubu sat behind the Sultan
The first thing you would notice was that Tinubu sat behind the Sultan and seemed to be trying to call/get his attention. This is unlike what happens when men of such calibres go to the mosque together. They usually sit on same row; sometimes hierarchically. But Tinubu sat behind.

This shows only one thing - that Tinubu wasn’t in the Sultan’s entourage but only came to that mosque because he heard the Sultan will be going for prayers there.

2) Facial Expression of the Sultan and his entourage

Take a closer look at the facial expression of the Sultan and his entourage and you’d see clearly that they were not comfortable with Tinubu’s interference but had to indulge him possibly to avoid subjecting him to public embarrassment.

3) Unstated Assumption
In all of this, there is an unstated assumption , which is that the Sultan has possibly been avoiding a meeting with Tinubu and Tinubu had to find a way to force himself on the Sultan.

Drop your biased lenses and you’d admit that these things I said here are true.

Penguin is a bird of reason!

3 Likes

Re: Did Tinubu Go To Beg Sultan Of Sokoto In The Mosque? by AlafinofEnugu(m): 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
But Tinubu is the one sitting tall over a whole sultan grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Tinubu Go To Beg Sultan Of Sokoto In The Mosque? by AntiBMC(m): 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
Most likely. If he likes, let him beg Zeus...it is the end of the road for him. 200 bullion vans will not change his fate.
Re: Did Tinubu Go To Beg Sultan Of Sokoto In The Mosque? by inoki247: 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
The same way Uzor Kalu dey beg or mak dem show u pishure of ur people kneeling down to dere master....

3 Likes

Re: Did Tinubu Go To Beg Sultan Of Sokoto In The Mosque? by ogbuefi677(m): 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
See as Sultan carry face mask cover nose grin
Shiit jus de smell grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Did Tinubu Go To Beg Sultan Of Sokoto In The Mosque? by SarkinYarki: 7:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
You dey go mosque with chair yet you say it's your turn to be president ..Oga an 80 year old man cannot hide his waist

3 Likes

Re: Did Tinubu Go To Beg Sultan Of Sokoto In The Mosque? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
Desperate

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Go To Beg Sultan Of Sokoto In The Mosque? by ChoCho54(f): 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:
This one is still talking cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Did Tinubu Go To Beg Sultan Of Sokoto In The Mosque? by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
Oswald, the cunny bird.

You must always prove nonsense
Re: Did Tinubu Go To Beg Sultan Of Sokoto In The Mosque? by Throwback: 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
Penguin is a useless bird of hallucinations.

4 Likes

Re: Did Tinubu Go To Beg Sultan Of Sokoto In The Mosque? by Throwback: 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
SarkinYarki:
You dey go mosque with chair yet you say it's your turn to be president ..Oga an 80 year old man cannot hide his waist

He has never hidden the fact that he had a knee surgery done.

You think he must please your useless opinion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Tinubu Go To Beg Sultan Of Sokoto In The Mosque? by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
Before nko. The man dey drown and him dey struggle. You for see that goat, Shettima today on politics Today for channelsTV. That one even talk worse than Tinubu. E clear sey this people know sey dem don fail. Dem dey do their plan B now. Their plan B na to scatter everything. DSS suppose warn all of them now, before dem start their madness

2 Likes

Re: Did Tinubu Go To Beg Sultan Of Sokoto In The Mosque? by SarkinYarki: 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
Throwback:

He has never hidden the fact that he had a knee surgery done.

You think he must please your useless opinion?

That poor optics for him
Re: Did Tinubu Go To Beg Sultan Of Sokoto In The Mosque? by Mikolo70(m): 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
Which kain useless post be this..
Re: Did Tinubu Go To Beg Sultan Of Sokoto In The Mosque? by 33komkom(m): 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
Anything is possible, Baba is already fighting dirty
Re: Did Tinubu Go To Beg Sultan Of Sokoto In The Mosque? by IamWonderful: 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
Well well well, a beggar shouldn't be sitting on a chair when the person being begged is sitting on the floor.
MAY GOD NO ALLOW US OBIDIENTLY BECOME OBITUARY, EZU RIVER DEATH WILL NEVER BE OUR PORTION

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Go To Beg Sultan Of Sokoto In The Mosque? by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:
Deomelo in few hrs you will enter ghost mode grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Go To Beg Sultan Of Sokoto In The Mosque? by Penguin2: 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Oswald, the cunny bird.

You must always prove nonsense

grin grin grin

I expected you to prove me wrong with counter logic
Re: Did Tinubu Go To Beg Sultan Of Sokoto In The Mosque? by Vulturereloaded: 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
This look dey scare me.

Re: Did Tinubu Go To Beg Sultan Of Sokoto In The Mosque? by fashykenny(m): 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
It’s allow in Islam to
Seat on a chair and if any of u hav been paying attention to Buhari in the last 4 years , u will observe that he sit on a chair every jumat .
Re: Did Tinubu Go To Beg Sultan Of Sokoto In The Mosque? by Emma2Seconds: 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
Buhari Will Serve Him The Hot Breakfast Very Soon.
Re: Did Tinubu Go To Beg Sultan Of Sokoto In The Mosque? by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
Unfortunately, I don't even read what you posted
Penguin2:

grin grin grin

I expected you to prove me wrong with counter logic
Re: Did Tinubu Go To Beg Sultan Of Sokoto In The Mosque? by christistruth01: 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
Even Tinubu's enemies agree that he sets the Political Standard

They can't just ignore him

If he Stands it is news
If he sits it is news
If he talks it is news
and if he walks it is also news

They just love giving him free publicity
Instead of Campaigning for their own Candidate
Re: Did Tinubu Go To Beg Sultan Of Sokoto In The Mosque? by limeta(f): 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
It was clearly obvious that Tinubu went there to distract the peace loving Sultan of Sokoto from concentrating in his prayers.

I don't know about this
More like saying Islam is religion of peace.
Re: Did Tinubu Go To Beg Sultan Of Sokoto In The Mosque? by Upworkwriter007(f): 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nah kids full this platform. Two people went to pray, and. we won't hear word again.

(1) (Reply)

APC Reportedly Picks Ganduje As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Ganduje’s Group Claims / TINUBU: 25,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking U.S. To Review Tinubu's Drug Links / BREAKING: Tinubu Support Group Leader Dumps APC To Work For PDP In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.