Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,976 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications (16246 Views)

2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP / FIRS: Tunde Fowler Dragged To Court, Asked To Vacate Office, Return Salaries / Court Asked To Sack Adeleke As Senator, Order Salary Refund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by ArmaniUhuru: 6:32am On Jun 04, 2022
Tinubu just dey collect wotowoto from all angles. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by Jaysnowkid: 6:34am On Jun 04, 2022
The court will frown at this request simply because of his (Tinubu) so called status in the society. And I wanna tell y'all that refusing to try an individual accordingly just because of his/her status is a big virus in our democratic world. It's a pity Nigeria is a big victim of this.
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by StrongAlphMale: 6:34am On Jun 04, 2022
Achico:
Pls you guys should stop criticizing TINUBU.. you never can tell, he might have good intentions for Nigeria and Nigerians… don’t Judge from past mistakes and sins

Omo Yoruba how can you say a notorious thug like Tinubu has good intentions for Nigerians? Like the Criminal good intentions he had and executed in Lagos abi? Does he think Nigeria is Lagos? A man who thinks it is his father's and family birth right to rule Nigeria.

In a sane country, Tinubu would not be allowed to contest for any political office. Man is a notorious thug And a complete criminal.

If not for greed, Tinubu ought to have retired from politics and have his grand children playing around with him in his house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by vicfajeze: 6:37am On Jun 04, 2022
Nigerians we hail una
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by Donnybill(m): 6:38am On Jun 04, 2022
This guy on this meme done suffer grin angry grin

apriko post=113453600]If them say u don old....rest na[/quote]
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by Jaysnowkid: 6:39am On Jun 04, 2022
Shat ur mouth b4 the wrath of God descend on you.
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:40am On Jun 04, 2022
lecowas:

Lol... Skewed analysis, Obasanjo a South westerner unilaterally installed GEJ when the north refused and insisted it is still their turn. GEJ filled the govt with only SS/SE. Lol

Nobody ever appreciated what the southwest did. Igbos were close to the presidency but for their unflinching loyalty to PDP. It is their political miscalculation not the SW fault. PDP has refused to reward that loyalty and they think SW is the problem grin

SW is still on point as it stands. Don't be swayed by Tinubu's news. The next president will be from the south. cheesy
Obasanjo installed Yaradua not GEJ.Dont attempt to rewrite history.

BTW stop saying south when you actually mean SW
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by Skyehigher1: 6:41am On Jun 04, 2022
But buhari with primary school certificate and NEPA bill will not be disqualified in 2014 . Nonsensical calling
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:41am On Jun 04, 2022
Since they have started the court game let's see where it ends
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by Lucymercy: 6:41am On Jun 04, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
vicdom:

https://www.thecable.ng/2023-court-asked-to-disqualify-tinubu-over-questionable-qualification/amp
It never rain but pour! Somehow I feel sorry for Tinubu. I would have pray for his ambitious to come to pass but when l remember how he turn Lagos state to his personal property... I am afraid what Nigeria will be under his watch.
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:43am On Jun 04, 2022
Jaysnowkid:
The court will frown at this request simply because of his (Tinubu) so called status in the society. And I wanna tell y'all that refusing to try an individual accordingly just because of his/her status is a big virus in our democratic world. It's a pity Nigeria is a big victim of this.
What stupid status? A drug peddler?
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by biafranrealson: 6:43am On Jun 04, 2022
Achico:
Pls you guys should stop criticizing TINUBU.. you never can tell, he might have good intentions for Nigeria and Nigerians… don’t Judge from past mistakes and sins
Which kain mumu intention
Somebody that said he want to be president because it is his turn .
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by Komu1048(m): 6:45am On Jun 04, 2022
Richardonald:
The alliance SS and SE had with the SW was destroyed by Tinubu in 2015 when he helped remove a Southerner in GEJ to install a Northerner.

No matter GEJ's flaws, helping the North remove a Southerner was the ultimate betrayal and greed. The SS and SE till then have always supported the SW. MKO was heavily supported and voted for by the SS and SE in June1993 over their Igbo brother as Vice. In 1999, the SS and SE voted Obasanjo another SW man over Ekweme their brother to become Pdp's candidate and overwhelming voted for Obj in the main elections over their brother again twice who was to be Vice.

The SS hoped the SW would reciprocate that gesture but lo and behold, it was a Southerner that colluded to bring in a 3 times failed Presidential aspirant to take over from the South. The SE and SS have learnt their lesson. What is good for the goose, is good for the gander. You can't have your cake and eat it.

If Tinubu can help destroy a Southern Presidency for the North, why can't the same SE and SS borrow a leaf from his play book and hand over the Presidency to the same North to continue forever? At least we know the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Atiku would win this election based on the same calculations Tinubu had that the North has more voting powers over the South by pushing Buhari over GEJ. No matter how bad the Northern Candidate is, they would always vote for their own over anybody else.

If Tinubu mistakenly wins it for APC, he must choose a Northern Christian to Lord over 100 million Muslims for 8 years. Something that has never happened and will never happen. If he decides to go for a Muslim Muslim Ticket, the South would revolt and vote overwhelming against him. How e wan take win?

Pushing Atiku to become Pdp's candidate was the smartest thing Pdp has done in 8 years. Tinubu has only the support of the SW in the whole South and he wants to drag ownership of the North owned by a core Northerner who also has support from.the SS and SE.

The SS/SE have waited for 7 years patiently for Tinubu to collect his breakfast woto woto style and we would enjoy every moment of it. grin

I don’t know y u can’t tuck ur mischievous analysis inside your black ass. SW voted for Goodluck in-mass 2011 but you will never say that n he sidelined the Yoruba, so we should carry our Mumu and vote him again. We re-align in 2015, and till today u r still crying. Even the SS aren’t crying like the Okoros, we r not looking for SE vote. Infact it will pain me if you vote Tinubu cox we are now used to that permanent unrepentant enemy that you have made with the SW, and stop dragging SS to your bulshit, just like Yoruba they are neutral and they don’t play politics of hatred. I was speaking with one Hausa boy yesterday and he was asking me y igbos hate Yorubas like this, the good thing is except the Igbos other tribes love us and they know we r loving people. You can continue with your hatred toward a Yoruba President no problem but don’t drag innocent SS to it but be ready for the consequence if we scale through.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by Stanleyq: 6:46am On Jun 04, 2022
Doughels6:
Jagaban makers of men don't have time for Meth addicts, I know they are bitter about him. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors
lets bet, another northerner go rule u
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by LegacyB: 6:47am On Jun 04, 2022
KolaBleak:
Baba Tinubu is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man
Just so u know am one of those who gave u shares and am Yoruba. Pls grow small sense at least for your generations sake.
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by orisa37: 6:49am On Jun 04, 2022
Yes.
Because TINUBU IS MEAN.
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by ogwumgbe: 6:50am On Jun 04, 2022
lecowas:

Lol... Skewed analysis, Obasanjo a South westerner unilaterally installed GEJ when the north refused and insisted it is still their turn. GEJ filled the govt with only SS/SE. Lol

Nobody ever appreciated what the southwest did. Igbos were close to the presidency but for their unflinching loyalty to PDP. It is their political miscalculation not the SW fault. PDP has refused to reward that loyalty and they think SW is the problem grin

SW is still on point as it stands. Don't be swayed by Tinubu's news. The next president will be from the south. cheesy

And who from the South will win Atiku? tell me bro : The North has played the smartest political chess game by bringing Atiku, The south is fighting among themselves, Tinubu, Amaechi, Peter Obi and so forth, so the including the vice Osibanjo, so Southern votes are already balkanized, the North has a smooth ride to 2023 presidency
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:51am On Jun 04, 2022
Komu1048:

I don’t know y u can’t tuck ur mischievous analysis inside your black ass. SW voted for Goodluck in-mass 2011 but you will never say that n he sidelined the Yoruba, so we should carry our Mumu and vote him again. We re-align in 2015, and till today u r still crying. Even the SS aren’t crying like the Okoros, we r not looking for SE vote. Infact it will pain me if you vote Tinubu cox we are now used to that permanent unrepentant enemy that you have made with the SW, and stop dragging SS to your bulshit, just like Yoruba they are neutral and they don’t play politics of hatred. I was speaking with one Hausa boy yesterday and he was asking me y igbos hate Yorubas like this, the good thing is except the Igbos other tribes love us and they know we r loving people. You can continue with your hatred toward a Yoruba President no problem but don’t drag innocent SS to it but be ready for the consequence if we scale through.
Lol drag innocent SS!!! So una love SS like this yet you people continually made fun of GEJ and eventually helped boot him out
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by franchasofficia: 6:54am On Jun 04, 2022
Achico:
Then he should start from Lagos to show he has repented by allowing other parties to rule Lagos small.

He has been the landlord of Lagos for too long and no Nigerian is happy about it except Yorubas that love godfatherism

1 Like

Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 04, 2022
Richardonald:
The alliance SS and SE had with the SW was destroyed by Tinubu in 2015 when he helped remove a Southerner in GEJ to install a Northerner.
May we not experience GEJ and Buhari again in this Nigeria. You are not ok at all.

No matter GEJ's flaws, helping the North remove a Southerner was the ultimate betrayal and greed. The SS and SE till then have always supported the SW. MKO was heavily supported and voted for by the SS and SE in June1993 over their Igbo brother as Vice. In 1999, the SS and SE voted Obasanjo another SW man over Ekweme their brother to become Pdp's candidate and overwhelming voted for Obj in the main elections over their brother again twice who was to be Vice.
Will you shut up? Which ibo man in SE voted OBJ. Ibo will never vote for Sw. Stop telling lies. Later you will even say ibo replied round Buhari. Will you shit up? Obasanjo won the election because the whole north voted for him ahead of Falae. Stop telling lies. APGA was still strong in Ibo land in those days. Stop telling lies. Ibos cannot cooperate with anyone. Ibo wants to be president. Ibo doesnt support anyone but itself. Stop telling lies.

No matter how GEJ allowed Dazieni and her group to suck Nigeria dry...we should re install him. Right? No matter how corruption grew wings under him, we should let him continue cos he is from the south. You are not okay.

I hope you realise the whole southerners voted for Zik too. Una go dey talk like say una be the only one in Nigeria. Did SE and SW complain when SE was president through Zik? Zik beat Awolowo of SW and the enorthern empire. He was even the first president. But you still went to war. For what exactly...must you be president by all means? Your head no correct ooo.

And who told you all the south supported MKO. You are a kid. Many southerners betrayed him.....the north voted for him more. Go back to history. You are a kid. And finally, his fellow yoruba betrayed him after winning.

The SS hoped the SW would reciprocate that gesture but lo and behold, it was a Southerner that colluded to bring in a 3 times failed Presidential aspirant to take over from the South. The SE and SS have learnt their lesson. What is good for the goose, is good for the gander. You can't have your cake and eat it.
Stop distorting the story. SE...ibo is the only one in the south that is not cooperative..stop it. You be useless. Did Okorocha, Uzo Kalu, Umehi and the rest from SE not join the wagon to bring in Buhari? You no well at all.

This is why Jagaban is bold and saying it to your faces cos you people are cowards. That is it. You will behave like you be person. You arent. And listen....the president of Nigeria is deferment by the North (North central out of the game and some parts of North East put too) and South West. When you get SW, you will get many parts of SS cos they are cooperative. This is the fact. But no one cares about SE. This is the truth. Buhari doesnt care about them and Tinubu doesnt too. Even MKO in his lifetime did not care. And anyone aspiring to be the president wonf care. Their votes are just called "add me up". Na so. Who cares about ibo votes is foolish. Those who understand me know why. Lol. To rely on ibo is like carrying basket to fetch water from the river. Lol.

If Tinubu can help destroy a Southern Presidency for the North, why can't the same SE and SS borrow a leaf from his play book and hand over the Presidency to the same North to continue forever? At least we know the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
I dont care anything that happens to Tinubu, but your head no correct for saying we must vote GEJ cos he is from the south. The man was stealing everything and you want him there cos he is from the south. You no well. God punish you for that enemy of the enemy is your friend. You dey craze. What exactly did GEJ give you when he there? I see that poverty is in your blood. Instead of you idiotaaass to just be looking and be praying that the whole happenings should favor us....you are busy playing ethical rubbish. Una no well at all. GEJ that was so useless that he was even favoring the almajiris.....you no well..

Atiku would win this election based on the same calculations Tinubu had that the North has more voting powers over the South by pushing Buhari over GEJ. No matter how bad the Northern Candidate is, they would always vote for their own over anybody else.
If Atiku wins so that APC realises their mistake, so it be. It will be well with Nigeria las las.

The north doesnt always vote for their own no matter what. Those supporting Jagaban are even from the north. He has so many supporters from the north. If he is left to contest, he is winning. So they are planning to stop him by all means....which I dont care. A no send am. And its Osinbajo ahead of Amaechi....so, make una just dey watch.

If Tinubu mistakenly wins it for APC, he must choose a Northern Christian to Lord over 100 million Muslims for 8 years. Something that has never happened and will never happen. If he decides to go for a Muslim Muslim Ticket, the South would revolt and vote overwhelming against him. How e wan take win?
So what? Which one is loading over 100 million muslims? There will be no revolt. Nothing will happen. The Tinubu's camp knows it is moslim-moslim ticket and nothing will happen if he is chosen. CAN will only talk. And even he knows CAN wont vote for him if he has a Christian as his VP. You think he hasn't checked it all? Bukola Saraki only countered him based on selfish interest and he too accepted it. But listen, most Christians will not vote for him. He knows too. Cos of Osinbajo they will not. And he doesnt care. There are more moslims southerner than Christians ...but be rest assured....the Christians too will not vote for Atiku. Most SW will not vote for PDP. So?

If Tinubu meets Atiku today....forget, Tinubu is the president. He will beat Atiku hands down. He has got even more money to dash out than Atiku. Atiku himself knows he cannot compete with him. How many southerners are with Atiku? Lol.

Forget...the northerners are behind Tinubu because he has captured the ones that matter there. The next is for him to capture Kwankwaso who will definitely align with him if he is promised some goodies in Aso Rock. Atiku and Kwankwaso cannot agree. Never!

Pushing Atiku to become Pdp's candidate was the smartest thing Pdp has done in 8 years. Tinubu has only the support of the SW in the whole South and he wants to drag ownership of the North owned by a core Northerner who also has support from.the SS and SE.
Lol. You dont know politics. Pushing Atiku is not so good for PDP. It is just ok. No southerner will vote him in. Maybe he can choose another ibo and the fake ibos will still vote for him. But as long as Obi Pandora has checked out to Labor, Atiku is stupid if he still goes for ibo VP. They wont still vote for him.

The SS/SE have waited for 7 years patiently for Tinubu to collect his breakfast woto woto style and we would enjoy every moment of it. grin
Only the SE especially want him disgraced. There are good people in SS supporting him. So, let's wait and see. And for your information, the main people attacking him are SW. SE has no say and SS can do him nothing. The people who are really against him are his own....SW. people he single handedly put in power are the ones betraying him. Simple.

Please take a back seat and learn. Your analysis is yeye. You should never make comments again. Never. You are a pun who is tossed around like many Nigerians.

Goodluck!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by ogamanu(m): 7:00am On Jun 04, 2022
lecowas:

Please get the message. He said Tinubu betrayed the SS / SE. He never said the SW. Tinubu help the North to against the South, so Karma is playing out.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by Komu1048(m): 7:01am On Jun 04, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Lol drag innocent SS!!! So una love SS like this yet you people continually made fun of GEJ and eventually helped boot him out

If u read what I wrote, u will know he first sidelined the Yorubas. Knowing fully well a Yoruba masterminded his emergence as VP, and later voted him enmass in 2011. Politics is give and take, we gave to him first... he didn’t give us anything. We gave again he didn’t give us anything. Rather than wailing we waited for 2015 and he collected.
If a region supported a Yoruba President and he sideline them, they r free to withdraw their support na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by drlateef: 7:02am On Jun 04, 2022
vicdom:

https://www.thecable.ng/2023-court-asked-to-disqualify-tinubu-over-questionable-qualification/amp

Busy body. This has been decided many years ago. Waste of court time and resources z
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by EmperorHadrain: 7:05am On Jun 04, 2022
The group also wants the court to declare that Tinubu “cannot participate by presenting himself in any primary elections with any political party in Nigeria to be nominated as a presidential aspirant for the 2023 general election scheduled to take place in June 2022″.

They are all out for Thiefnibu

1 Like

Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by Risentouch(m): 7:07am On Jun 04, 2022
Isabnmu333:
Fggy
Fixed matches are scam
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by kingyakos: 7:21am On Jun 04, 2022
Just disqualify the rotten teeth out from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by Magabush1(m): 7:24am On Jun 04, 2022
Is tinubu the only news available to be sold on newspaper, this is so nauseating. No content available again. You open news and 8 out of 10 stories is on tinubu. Make una allow the old man to rest joor. This is getting so annoying, honestly speaking
vicdom:

Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 04, 2022
successmatters:
This ancestral spirit should be disqualified immediately.

Heheheheheh heheheheeheheheh
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 04, 2022
voiceless1:
Tinubu no get advisers I swear.

Heheheheheheheheheh
They will disqualify him due to him black teeth
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by Advocate500: 7:38am On Jun 04, 2022
lecowas:

south west had their best political position under PDP with the support the igbos, it was on record that Tinubu rejected a south westerner for the position of speaker of the house because he is a PDP candidate and supported a northerner in the person of Tambuwal.

Tinubu never wanted any appointment from Jonathan government for the yorubas, he always wanted Jonathan government to look bad in the eyes of yorubas because of his selfish interests which have backfired.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:41am On Jun 04, 2022
Komu1048:

If u read what I wrote, u will know he first sidelined the Yorubas. Knowing fully well a Yoruba masterminded his emergence as VP, and later voted him enmass in 2011. Politics is give and take, we gave to him first... he didn’t give us anything. We gave again he didn’t give us anything. Rather than wailing we waited for 2015 and he collected.
If a region supported a Yoruba President and he sideline them, they r free to withdraw their support na
You are lying.Yorubas were never sidelined.Tinubu's greed is what fueled the SW's betrayal.Lucky enough, payback time is here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Constitutional Provisions For Defection —Falana / Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today / Rising Naira: Presidency Backs Cardoso, Vows Further Clampdown On Racketeers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.