Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications (16238 Views)

2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP / FIRS: Tunde Fowler Dragged To Court, Asked To Vacate Office, Return Salaries / Court Asked To Sack Adeleke As Senator, Order Salary Refund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
lecowas:

Perhaps u want to feign ignorance abt the whole saga. The north wanted to play a deadly game when Yaradua was very sick. At a point, tough games had to be played with the legislative before GEJ became Acting President. Northerners don’t joke with power, they seize every opportunity
Was Obasanjo still in power then?
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by ProfAmaben(m): 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
lecowas:

Lol. Says a toddler with a mosquito brain. I don’t have ur time . grin

Don’t quote me again except if u’ve not eaten today and u want me to help u with an urgent 2k. I can do that much for ur lazy ass cheesy

Fool, I deal with those that spend dollars not touts like you, nincompoop cheesy.

Idiot that wanna mortgage his useless generations already destroyed future, ashiere Omo, I dey wait for your dumb response as usual undecided
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by lecowas: 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
ProfAmaben:

Fool, I deal with those that spend dollars not touts like you, nincompoop cheesy.

Idiot that wanna mortgage his useless generations already destroyed future, ashiere Omo, I dey wait for your dumb response as usual undecided

OH okay. I see why e touch u for body. U're part of the people eating our yam cheesy and I dey talk against ur benefactor. Kpele... U're mortgaging the future of ur unborn children claiming u're spending dollars. Although I know ur lying, claim ur urgent 2k now before it's gone cheesy
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by lecowas: 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Was Obasanjo still in power then?
Pa Chukwudi, abeg free me grin It was no secret how Yaraduas wife and the cabals were ruling everyone in this country, hid Yaraduas health status from everyone and refused to make our amiable GEJ the acting (the constitution had such loophole then). Obasanjo's influence was only waning after Goodluck took over.

This cabal of a thing started becoming a big public issue from Yaraduas time.
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by Tayorshd2(m): 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
Richardonald:
the strategy is rigging, throwing money. And am sure that won't work for Atiku, he is ready to rig too.

Ohhh ok I understand u bro
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by ProfAmaben(m): 8:44am On Jun 08, 2022
lecowas:

OH okay. I see why e touch u for body. U're part of the people eating our yam cheesy and I dey talk against ur benefactor. Kpele... U're mortgaging the future of ur unborn children claiming u're spending dollars. Although I know ur lying, claim ur urgent 2k now before it's gone cheesy

What's the current black market rate of dollar? I wan check something grin
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by Tayorshd2(m): 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
Richardonald:
the strategy is rigging, throwing money. And am sure that won't work for Atiku, he is ready to rig too.

Then let's see d best rigger then cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza / 19 Govs Shun Jang NGF Faction’s Meeting / Jonathan, Okowa Take Message Of Peace To Creeks Of The Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.