Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications (16237 Views)

2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP / FIRS: Tunde Fowler Dragged To Court, Asked To Vacate Office, Return Salaries / Court Asked To Sack Adeleke As Senator, Order Salary Refund (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by autodevice(m): 7:49am On Jun 04, 2022
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by Nauttyprof(m): 7:50am On Jun 04, 2022
Malory:
This will be good for our democracy

There is nothing good about this. This is just like the case of Obaseki in Edo. I just don't understand how people could be this foolish to go to court on what the school itself had settled. Sick is what it is.

I don't support Tinubu and he won't win if we all take seriously this election.
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by kayusely70(m): 7:50am On Jun 04, 2022
lecowas:

Lol... Skewed analysis, Obasanjo a South westerner unilaterally installed GEJ when the north refused and insisted it is still their turn. GEJ filled the govt with only SS/SE. Lol

Nobody ever appreciated what the southwest did. Igbos were close to the presidency but for their unflinching loyalty to PDP. It is their political miscalculation not the SW fault. PDP has refused to reward that loyalty and they think SW is the problem grin

SW is still on point as it stands. Don't be swayed by Tinubu's news. The next president will be from the south. cheesy
You've spoken very well and reasonably too! Don't mind those ingrates!

Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by farous(m): 8:08am On Jun 04, 2022
APC has an old corrupt certificates/Age forgery selfish drug addict as one of its Presidential Aspirants. Shame!
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by Tayorshd2(m): 8:18am On Jun 04, 2022
I love your analysis but sometimes what we do think may not always manifest as we thought because the tinubu of today is always a smart, intelligent politician he would have had strategy to bypass all this u said too.... AND THATS WHY HE IS CALLED JAGABAN .....

BAT2023 ALL THE WAY BRO

Richardonald:
The alliance SS and SE had with the SW was destroyed by Tinubu in 2015 when he helped remove a Southerner in GEJ to install a Northerner.

No matter GEJ's flaws, helping the North remove a Southerner was the ultimate betrayal and greed. The SS and SE till then have always supported the SW. MKO was heavily supported and voted for by the SS and SE in June1993 over their Igbo brother as Vice. In 1999, the SS and SE voted Obasanjo another SW man over Ekweme their brother to become Pdp's candidate and overwhelming voted for Obj in the main elections over their brother again twice who was to be Vice.

The SS hoped the SW would reciprocate that gesture but lo and behold, it was a Southerner that colluded to bring in a 3 times failed Presidential aspirant to take over from the South. The SE and SS have learnt their lesson. What is good for the goose, is good for the gander. You can't have your cake and eat it.

If Tinubu can help destroy a Southern Presidency for the North, why can't the same SE and SS borrow a leaf from his play book and hand over the Presidency to the same North to continue forever? At least we know the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Atiku would win this election based on the same calculations Tinubu had that the North has more voting powers over the South by pushing Buhari over GEJ. No matter how bad the Northern Candidate is, they would always vote for their own over anybody else.

If Tinubu mistakenly wins it for APC, he must choose a Northern Christian to Lord over 100 million Muslims for 8 years. Something that has never happened and will never happen. If he decides to go for a Muslim Muslim Ticket, the South would revolt and vote overwhelming against him. How e wan take win?

Pushing Atiku to become Pdp's candidate was the smartest thing Pdp has done in 8 years. Tinubu has only the support of the SW in the whole South and he wants to drag ownership of the North owned by a core Northerner who also has support from.the SS and SE.

The SS/SE have waited for 7 years patiently for Tinubu to collect his breakfast woto woto style and we would enjoy every moment of it. grin
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:19am On Jun 04, 2022
Komu1048:

If u read what I wrote, u will know he first sidelined the Yorubas. Knowing fully well a Yoruba masterminded his emergence as VP, and later voted him enmass in 2011. Politics is give and take, we gave to him first... he didn’t give us anything. We gave again he didn’t give us anything. Rather than wailing we waited for 2015 and he collected.
If a region supported a Yoruba President and he sideline them, they r free to withdraw their support na
He gave you speaker Mulikat Akande but you sheepishly decided to work with Tinubu to hand it over to Tambuwal
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by Lionnation: 8:37am On Jun 04, 2022
Peter Obi: I want to be President because I want to move Nigeria from a consuming nation to a productive nation

Osinbajo: I want to be President to consolidate on the good things this administration has started.

Tinubu: I want to be President because it’s my turn.
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by lecowas: 8:37am On Jun 04, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Obasanjo installed Yaradua not GEJ.Dont attempt to rewrite history.

BTW stop saying south when you actually mean SW

Perhaps u want to feign ignorance abt the whole saga. The north wanted to play a deadly game when Yaradua was very sick. At a point, tough games had to be played with the legislative before GEJ became Acting President. Northerners don’t joke with power, they seize every opportunity
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by Belleful: 8:37am On Jun 04, 2022
Effort in futility. Mumu na wen u non get evidence, but u just wan try luck.
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by Lionnation: 8:41am On Jun 04, 2022
Peter Obi: I want to be President because I want to move Nigeria from a consuming nation to a productive nation

Osinbajo: I want to be President to consolidate on the good things this administration has started.

Tinubu: I want to be President because it’s my turn after making Buhari president

Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by Ofachiedo: 8:41am On Jun 04, 2022
A man who has worked for a multinational company like Mobil oil, Delloite, and others and even rose to managerial position is one you are doubting his qualification. Bro your brain need to be check.
Malory:
This will be good for our democracy
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by Frayoworld(m): 8:42am On Jun 04, 2022
Duru009:

Tinubu: I want to be President because it’s my turn.

Lolz����
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by lecowas: 8:43am On Jun 04, 2022
ogwumgbe:

And who from the South will win Atiku? tell me bro : The North has played the smartest political chess game by bringing Atiku, The south is fighting among themselves, Tinubu, Amaechi, Peter Obi and so forth, so the including the vice Osibanjo, so Southern votes are already balkanized, the North has a smooth ride to 2023 presidency

Yeah u’re right with the general outlook of things now. It depends on the big players that will shift behind the southern candidate that will emerge during APC primaries. Atiku should not be too comfortable right now. Let’s carry our popcorn and watch as the political intrigues unfold in the next few days grin

Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by Richardonald(m): 9:03am On Jun 04, 2022
Tayorshd2:
I love your analysis but sometimes what we do think may not always manifest as we thought because the tinubu of today is always a smart, intelligent politician he would have had strategy to bypass all this u said too.... AND THATS WHY HE IS CALLED JAGABAN .....

BAT2023 ALL THE WAY BRO

the strategy is rigging, throwing money. And am sure that won't work for Atiku, he is ready to rig too.

Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by tarantino1: 10:49am On Jun 04, 2022
Doughels6:
Jagaban makers of men don't have time for Meth addicts, I know they are bitter about him. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors

Seun needs to do something about these March 2 idiots
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by Justiceleague1: 11:07am On Jun 04, 2022
All the regular mufutaus mumunis tajudeen isiaka fatais kabirus mufutaus gbogbo awon afonjas and coneheaded structures are nowhere to be found....if this was from the Igbos now,ahhhhhh!!!! Dem done snatch their amala,gbas gbos!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by Remman(m): 11:44am On Jun 04, 2022
vicdom:

https://www.thecable.ng/2023-court-asked-to-disqualify-tinubu-over-questionable-qualification/amp
Tinubu must go... He cannot be elected as president! Those supporting him are all selfish Yoruba people. They should rather channel their sentiments towards Osinbajo their other brother than Tinubu. Atiku on the other hand is going nowhere. The both of them goes nowhere!
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by Remman(m): 11:47am On Jun 04, 2022
Lol...
Nauttyprof:

There is nothing good about this. This is just like the case of Obaseki in Edo. I just don't understand how people could be this foolish to go to court on what the school itself had settled. Sick is what it is.

I don't publicly support Tinubu and i'll vote for him secretly as i will take seriously this election.
fixed!
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by ThePlugg(m): 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
After all these back and forth. .... Tinubu go fit cry for una srf grin
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by talkreal: 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
Nigeria politics and drama
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by Nauttyprof(m): 1:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
Remman:
Lol...
fixed!

Edit my words to your intentions but in all,.Tinubu will loose. We don't need him as the president of Nigeria
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by ProfAmaben(m): 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
lecowas:

Lol... Skewed analysis, Obasanjo a South westerner unilaterally installed GEJ when the north refused and insisted it is still their turn. GEJ filled the govt with only SS/SE. Lol

Nobody ever appreciated what the southwest did. Igbos were close to the presidency but for their unflinching loyalty to PDP. It is their political miscalculation not the SW fault. PDP has refused to reward that loyalty and they think SW is the problem grin

SW is still on point as it stands. Don't be swayed by Tinubu's news. The next president will be from the south. cheesy

You're a liar, Obasanjo supported Yar'adua and not GEJ, Yar'adua died and GEJ took over. Obasanjo was the first to bring down Gej's regime by writing several meaningless letters and even openly tore his PDP membership card.

Yorubas are betrayers and greedy bastards right from the onset, time to dish your meal for you. Bloody backstabbing open defecating skull miners grin
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by lecowas: 1:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
ProfAmaben:

You're a liar, Obasanjo supported Yar'adua and not GEJ, Yar'adua died and GEJ took over. Obasanjo was the first to bring down Gej's regime by writing several meaningless letters and even openly tore his PDP membership card.

Yorubas are betrayers and greedy bastards right from the onset, time to dish your meal for you. Bloody backstabbing open defecating skull miners grin

How old were you then, I will explain more to you when you grow up, ur brain might not carry it now. cheesy

Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by Remman(m): 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
Nauttyprof:

Edit my words to your intentions but in all,.Tinubu will loose. We don't need him as the president of Nigeria
Let it not be an audio statement while on the ballot your vote says something else...!
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
Richardonald:
The alliance SS and SE had with the SW was destroyed by Tinubu in 2015 when he helped remove a Southerner in GEJ to install a Northerner.

No matter GEJ's flaws, helping the North remove a Southerner was the ultimate betrayal and greed. The SS and SE till then have always supported the SW. MKO was heavily supported and voted for by the SS and SE in June1993 over their Igbo brother as Vice. In 1999, the SS and SE voted Obasanjo another SW man over Ekweme their brother to become Pdp's candidate and overwhelming voted for Obj in the main elections over their brother again twice who was to be Vice.

The SS hoped the SW would reciprocate that gesture but lo and behold, it was a Southerner that colluded to bring in a 3 times failed Presidential aspirant to take over from the South. The SE and SS have learnt their lesson. What is good for the goose, is good for the gander. You can't have your cake and eat it.

If Tinubu can help destroy a Southern Presidency for the North, why can't the same SE and SS borrow a leaf from his play book and hand over the Presidency to the same North to continue forever? At least we know the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Atiku would win this election based on the same calculations Tinubu had that the North has more voting powers over the South by pushing Buhari over GEJ. No matter how bad the Northern Candidate is, they would always vote for their own over anybody else.

If Tinubu mistakenly wins it for APC, he must choose a Northern Christian to Lord over 100 million Muslims for 8 years. Something that has never happened and will never happen. If he decides to go for a Muslim Muslim Ticket, the South would revolt and vote overwhelming against him. How e wan take win?

Pushing Atiku to become Pdp's candidate was the smartest thing Pdp has done in 8 years. Tinubu has only the support of the SW in the whole South and he wants to drag ownership of the North owned by a core Northerner who also has support from.the SS and SE.

The SS/SE have waited for 7 years patiently for Tinubu to collect his breakfast woto woto style and we would enjoy every moment of it. grin
Forget, SE never supported Abiola, Tofa won him hands down in the SE.
I've never seen ibos align with Yoruba to vote for a presidential candidate. If you mention Obasanjo, he was never a Yoruba choice for presidency.

Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by ProfAmaben(m): 3:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
lecowas:

How old were you then, I will explain more to you when you grow up, ur brain might not carry it now. cheesy

Lolz, see this small rat grin
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by JoeNL22(m): 3:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
Richardonald:

God bless you!

I have been saying this to my friends but everyone thinks am delusional.

Now it is all playing out like season film. cheesy cheesy grin
Like I have always said, a house that is divided can never stand. The south will only stand if they are United. Till then, power to the north!!!
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by lecowas: 3:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
ProfAmaben:

Lolz, see this small rat grin

Lol. Says a toddler with a mosquito brain. I don’t have ur time . grin

Don’t quote me again except if u’ve not eaten today and u want me to help u with an urgent 2k. I can do that much for ur lazy ass cheesy
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by Nauttyprof(m): 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
Remman:
Let it not be an audio statement while on the ballot your vote says something else...!

I am not for Tinubu and won't vote for him.
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by Billygee2u: 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
Richardonald:

He will die of heart attack after the Fulani finish with him
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications by Meteng: 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
Dis one dem just go wait for am for front in case, just in case he scales through the primaries

19 Govs Shun Jang NGF Faction’s Meeting / Jonathan, Okowa Take Message Of Peace To Creeks Of The Niger Delta / Gboyega Nasir Isiaka Shares Chin-chin & Cake - Ogun Governorship ADC Aspirant

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67