Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream (32032 Views)

Tunde Bakare: Osinbajo Should Leave If He’s Not Allowed To Perform As VP / Osinbajo Should Apologise To God, Nigerians Over Trader Moni - Timi Frank Says / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by fergie001: 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
Indispensable85, can you come and read this?
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Jostoman: 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
Chail see finishing
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Opolopoopolonio: 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
Absolutely senseless

Piggiddiootts amaka smiley
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by DeleTaller: 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
Abfinest007:
Tinubu sycophants spotted.tinubu mouth kept him where he is today

It seems shatima wants to eat d same breakfast served to tinubu

The Northerners are speaking for Tinubu... Kano... Bornu and even the very state Buhari comes from...Katsina are strongly behind Buhari.. I love ice cream tho.... Banana flavour in particular... Osinbajo....yes melo melo... lol

3 Likes

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Indispensable85(m): 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
fergie001:
Indispensable85, can you come and read this?

Hahahahahahahaha.....I actually watched it live. Why I don't support the comments of shettima,I think Osinbajo and his group have also not been decent in their language against Tinubu also.
Have you been following the activities of prof Adeyeye? Toxic!
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by fergie001: 10:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
Indispensable85:
Hahahahahahahaha.....I actually watched it live. Why I don't support the comments of shettima,I think Osinbajo and his group have also not been decent in their language against Tinubu also.
Have you been following the activities of prof Adeyeye? Toxic!
Well, I will refrain from my comments now till after Monday. The movie seems to be unfolding everyday/

1 Like

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Indispensable85(m): 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha......I laff oooooo
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Indispensable85(m): 10:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
fergie001:
Well, I will refrain from my comments now till after Monday. The movie seems to be unfolding everyday/

Hahahahahahahaha....talk na
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Walkee: 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
Yorubas are a disgrace. Look at your life? It's a northerner that's doing all the hard work for you while you scheme and backstab yourselves. Tuueeeh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Walkee: 11:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
I told Osibanjo to go and join peter obi to fix Nigeria. Unless he wants to stay in APC and be deceived by the north, while working for Atiku.

Meanwhile. Enjoy throwback.Peter Obi wicked, walahi grin cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvCSqwfVHX0
carry this mumu man picture comot for here. It will be easier for Portable to run as independent candidate and win than for Labour Party to get 200k votes. He's just doing the media runs to get hyped on Twitter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by FoodDE: 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu should clearly be an Agbero based on his utterances . The future of Nigeria should not be traded because of some old daddies life ambition. Stupid people!
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:43am On Jun 04, 2022
I made Buhari President, I made Abiodun Governor. I hope he doesn't stand up one day and said that he made God to become God.

1 Like

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by lolu2019: 6:43am On Jun 04, 2022
Abfinest007:
Tinubu sycophants spotted.tinubu mouth kept him where he is today

It seems shatima wants to eat d same breakfast served to tinubu
shatima is a mad man.
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Juanmike(m): 6:43am On Jun 04, 2022
Vulture meat is synonymous to failure
an0daGuy:
I just watched it now on channels grin now is the time northerners are speaking up.

The tsunami that’s coming must carry tilumbu and oshinbajo

MUST

Later ‘our darling daddy’ crooner go come here dey shout starboy zulum lol

He’s so addicted to supporting failures no wonder his dead meat roasting business also failed tongue

1 Like

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Lucymercy: 6:44am On Jun 04, 2022
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Jaysnowkid: 6:44am On Jun 04, 2022
You've just confirmed to us that you and your old fool boss (Tinubu) is not a nice man, hence you're all corrupt and useless.
Osinbajo is a nice and a more competent Nigerian compared to you and your useless old boss. Rubbish!
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by dikokoyo(m): 6:45am On Jun 04, 2022
ganisucks:

https://politicsnigeria.com/2023-nice-men-like-osinbajo-should-be-selling-ice-cream-shettima/

So Osinbajo is a good and nice man?

Thanks for letting us know...

When an enemy thinks he is doing you unknowingly he just shoot his leg

1 Like

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:45am On Jun 04, 2022
AJOBI77:
Are we surprised? No!

He was once called a mere commissioner but that doesn't stop GOD'S grace in his live.

You will soon address that Ice cream seller as His Excellency, President of Nigeria(GCFR).
Yesoo in 2054 when it will again be the turn of the SW
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Creditalerts: 6:46am On Jun 04, 2022
Bullion van for president, Nigeria is not a joke angry
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by New007: 6:46am On Jun 04, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
I told Osibanjo to go and join peter obi to fix Nigeria. Unless he wants to stay in APC and be deceived by the north, while working for Atiku.

Meanwhile. Enjoy throwback.Peter Obi wicked, walahi grin cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvCSqwfVHX0
we have to be serious this season. I opened this video hoping to hear sound arguments and u mixed music to ridicule.
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by underpinna: 6:47am On Jun 04, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Osinbajo said I should tell lala that this thread must not make front page
Or else what will happen.
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by envoymedia: 6:47am On Jun 04, 2022
Osinbajo: Nice People Don't Make Good Leaders - Kashim Shettima (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1McIe7pS-9g

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by maximanuel: 6:48am On Jun 04, 2022
Esama:
Backing his candidate’s boasts about him helping Muhammadu Buhari to be president in 2015, Shettima said nobody can dispute Tinubu’s claims.

The southeast people are known for their double face. For the past 7 years now they have been attacking Tinubu for imposed Buhari on them.But guess what the story change yesterday from the same people ,when Tinubu said he made Buhari president of Nigeria.

Igbo people saying no Tinubu didn't.

Are you quite sure you are normal??
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:49am On Jun 04, 2022
That is why I feel bad for people who insult me for mocking a man of God. A man of God that does not respect himself and disrespect his position and credibiy will get insulted. When Osinbajo started those who are afraid of insulting him because he is a pastor and pour invectives at others who do so don't care anymore.
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by mukthar2000(m): 6:50am On Jun 04, 2022
Also odoju drink seller.

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by EmzyT: 6:53am On Jun 04, 2022
Omoh this one Loud ooo grin grin grin grin

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Successfulben: 6:54am On Jun 04, 2022
Na mumu dey vote. Tinubu through the help of divination has read the hand-writing boldly written on the wall. The YOLUBAS�� will suck him dry and dumb him as dey did to Jonathan.
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Brushstrokes20: 6:55am On Jun 04, 2022
Just imagine... A cow in human skin insulting a Prof.?

The shithole is a bad joke undecided
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Faber(m): 6:55am On Jun 04, 2022
Massiveglory:
Nigerian presidency since 1999 has not being to the highest pocket or one who see himself as the all in all

President obasanjo did not become president by money. Infact he was broke and in prison. But he was brought to be president.

Same in 2007, the likes of Dr Odili, Atiku and many others had enough money to throw around. Presidency was handed to unknown Yaradua and Jonathan.

If it was by money, Pmb will not be president. When Pmb was desperate, he didn't get it. Until a community of parties and people came together and gave it to him.

Mko who had all the money and desperation even won election but did not smell the post.

Osinbanjo selling ice cream and humility could just be what will gift it to him.

Jagaban's desperation is too loud. He should go and rest. Presidency will not reach him.

I think this permutation favours Atiku, because this time around Atiku is less vocal, silent and humble. Then some guys decided to step down for him. He even said he would not contest if zoned to the South East. So I think it's Atiku's time. Atiku will capitalize on a divided APC and win, same thing Buhari did in 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles / States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) / CCT Trial: Saraki Reaches Out To Buhari, Tinubu Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.