Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,010 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! (5234 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike Hangs-out With Okorocha In Dubai / Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha / Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! by ask4double(m): 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2011
I'm not so surprised, What do u expect from a man who uses his resources in ensuring that even the man on the street has somtin to smile about, Owelle is a true philanthropist, no be today, I'm not an igbo guy but I like this man with a passion and he's tagged my role model,
Re: 12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! by EzeUche(m): 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2011

Continue to make Igbos proud Okorocha! cheesy
Re: 12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! by Obiagu1(m): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2011
Time to unify Igboland and let Rochas become the governor. cool
Re: 12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! by friedrice1: 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2011
I just read he made Nkiru Sylvanus Special Adviser to Governor on Lagos Matters? what is that supposed to mean??
Re: 12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! by member479760: 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2011
this politicians are rubbishing us. are the pensioners suppose to come to the stadium for their own money they labor for? now cheap nigerians are praising okorocha already as if his using his father's money to pay them. wake up guys
Re: 12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! by Natasha2(f): 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2011
Good Job I just wish other governors and the president himself would emulate you
Re: 12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! by EzeUche(m): 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2011
nakedall:

this politicians are rubbishing us. are the pensioners suppose to come to the stadium for their own money they labor for? now cheap nigerians are praising okorocha already as if his using his father's money to pay them. wake up guys

Enough with your nonsense. Did Ohakim pay their pension? No. . . Okorocha is doing something but you complain?

Rubbish!
Re: 12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! by EzeUche(m): 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2011
Obiagu1:

Yes! cheesy
Re: 12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! by Natasha2(f): 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2011
nakedall:

are you an enemy of progress or what? undecided if they sent you tell them you saw Rochas but you couldn't harm him cheesy
Re: 12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! by kyensco87(m): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2011
I commend Governor Rochas Okorocha for this gesture, PDP govenors, ou guys should emulate this act of service to ones state. http://tymmy.hubpages.com/hub/The-three-major-causes-of-unemployment-in-Nigeria
Re: 12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! by IykeD(m): 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2011
nakedall:

We don't need two of your type in this country. How can you say such a thing? Is he meant to go their houses to pay them? We are talking about 3 months arrears here owed them by ur master Ohakim and you are complaining. Are the pensioners complaining?

Ride on Okorocha!
Re: 12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! by software(m): 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2011
God help him to do well for the people and he doesnt put his own interest above his state, else he will be disgraced,
Re: 12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! by mkpologwu(m): 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2011
How can u guys be celebrating Okorocha after he collapsed 12 pensioners? He is very wicked! GEJ is weak! OBJ would have probed him.
Re: 12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! by ezeagu(m): 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2011
Obiagu1:

In fact, this is the best comment ever on nairaland.
Re: 12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! by lagcity(m): 7:13am On Jul 20, 2011
Dizzybizzy:

Rochas for President 2015

hey let's not get ahead of ourselves now. Ohakim for President 2015! let's make Nigeria great! yes we can
Re: 12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! by chimaike: 7:55am On Jul 20, 2011
nakedall:

There are several ghost names and names of deceased people in pensioners pay roll, so coming to stadiumis is like verification or head count in a lay man's english. So for your information, the reason why they they were called to the stdium is for identification and nothing else. I know my Rochas did not assembly them inorder to make name.
Rochas i keep on saying it, even if every Nigerian refuse to vte for you during you presidential race, please just be sure of my vote.

Rochas i cherish u upto the ground you step on. A leader that has love for his people.
Re: 12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! by chimaike: 8:12am On Jul 20, 2011
mkpologwu:

How can u guys be celebrating Okorocha after he collapsed 12 pensioners? He is very wicked! GEJ is weak! OBJ would have probed him.

Mr. man was it his fault, afterall he called them for good things, what about people that collapsed during political rally, that were not even invited.

I am not surprise with some people's dislike for this humble and God fearing man, well not surprise, even the most kind hearted people have enemies.

I cherish u so much Owelle. A leader that has love for his people.
Re: 12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! by chimaike: 8:23am On Jul 20, 2011
mkpologwu:

Moreover they were carried by the ambulance and rushed to the hosiptal. As a good leader he ensured that the Ambulances stood by, because things like this are bound to happen during rallies or gathering. By the Grace of God all the victims will survive.

Owelle you are my focal point, people like you make me to discard this popular saying " that a politican does not have permanent friend or enemy but permanent interest". In your own case you interest is the well being of your people.

Owelle a leader that has love for his people
Re: 12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! by chimaike: 8:42am On Jul 20, 2011
fried-rice:

I just read he made Nkiru Sylvanus Special Adviser to Governor on Lagos Matters? what is that supposed to mean??

A political leader chooses who to work with, provided the person they choose does not have issues or is not an ex-convict. If he decides to work with Nkiru Sylvanius, i am not borded, provided the Imosians are seeing the impact of his administration, which is very obvious.

Rochas a leader that has love for his people.
Re: 12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! by ifyalways(f): 10:38am On Jul 20, 2011
Good job,Owelle.

Good job.
Re: 12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! by Eagle75: 11:23am On Jul 20, 2011
Rochas! the man on a "Rescue Mission" carry go jare!
Re: 12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! by Dede1(m): 11:35am On Jul 20, 2011
@Post

From the winded accolades many contributors lavished on the disgraceful political shenanigan staged in Owerri by Rochas Okorocha, I unequivocally call for an intelligent dictator.
Re: 12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! by Eagle75: 11:55am On Jul 20, 2011
Dede1:

@Post

From the winded accolades many contributors lavished on the disgraceful political shenanigan staged in Owerri by Rochas Okorocha, I unequivocally call for an intelligent dictator. 

If you do, people will talk.
If you don't do, people will still talk.
Rochas abeg do, make them talk!!!!
Re: 12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! by chuckdee4(m): 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2011
hackney:

hahahahahahahaha.

anyway. .
The Deeds of a good governor always shows how useless the last one was.

Twart, the article said he promised to pay outstanding pensions
Was merely asking if his promise had been fulfilled as the promise date had reached.

All these monkeys on NL self lipsrsealed
Re: 12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! by pynkspyce: 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2011
well @ least he paid them. Something his predecessors have been unable to do.
Re: 12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! by EzeUche(m): 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2011
pynkspyce:

well @ least he paid them. Something his predecessors have been unable to do.

Gbam!
Re: 12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! by aljharem3: 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2011
chuckdee4:

Twart, the article said he promised to pay outstanding pensions
Was merely asking if his promise had been fulfilled as the promise date had reached.

All these monkeys on NL self lipsrsealed

u have to understand that majority of this people are educated but do not put it to good use

how did a promise = he has delieved

u even see some say him for president
Re: 12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! by Donmeca(m): 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2011
alj_harem:

u have to understand that majority of this people are educated but do not put it to good use

Well, i tot i saw something like on-d-spot payment in d article as quoted here:

Special Assistant to the Governor on Print Media, Mr. Ebere Uzoukwa, told Vanguard, in a telephone interview, that “the senior citizens were paid on the spot, while those who could not make it to the stadium were asked to approach the sub-treasuries in their council areas.”
Re: 12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! by meine: 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2011
Nothing new, they collapse all the time. Stop spewing hateful bile on ds man
Re: 12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! by rhymz(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2011
He is the first Nigerian governor to cut state security votes from 6.5billion naira to 2.5billion naira. The evidence of the monies realized is what we see in use to pay pensioners and their arrears and money given to LGAs to renovate their primary schools. Yeah lets do more!
Re: 12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! by EzeUche(m): 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2011
rhymz:

He is the first Nigerian governor to cut state security votes from 6.5billion naira to 2.5billion naira. The evidence of the monies realized is what we see in use to pay pensioners and their arrears and money given to LGAs to renovate their primary schools. Yeah lets do more!

Another great example of his leadership.
Re: 12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! by chuckdee4(m): 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2011
alj_harem:

This place is filled with ninnies that are quick to run their mouth, ask a simple question and they start spewing gibberish like they know it all.

If the dude has paid, more grease to his elbow.
If he hasn't then he's just another promise and fail government official

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sacked Non-indigenes Lament As Abia Compiles Lists / Obasanjo Blames Yar'adua,shagari, Others For Nigeria'sfood Insecurity / Photo:- Fayose Weeps, Calls Jonathan ‘that silly President’?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.