Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! (5235 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike Hangs-out With Okorocha In Dubai / Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha / Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! by Eagle75: 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2011
Donmeca:

Well, i tot i saw something like on-d-spot payment in d article as quoted here:

don't mind haters, bad belle will never allow them to see that part. mstchh.
Re: 12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! by member479760: 11:59am On Jul 23, 2011
sorry guys!
Re: 12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! by fairchukz(m): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2011
dont be deceived by Rochas, he's just a wolf in sheep clothing. he claimed that he cleared 12years pension areas, while he just paid the pentioners,the 3months areas he is owing them,
Re: 12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha! by Eagle75: 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2011
fairchukz:

dont be deceived by Rochas, he's just a wolf in sheep clothing. he claimed that he cleared 12years pension areas, while he just paid the pentioners,the 3months areas [b]he is owing them[/b],

Mr man judging by the number of posts under your account, one can readily infer that you just registered to criticize Rochas unfairly and we look out for more of this attack from you as long as Rochas name is mentioned. meanwhile the last time i checked the topic says 12 pensioners collapse, and not 12 years pension areas as you claim. On the highlighted above, Rochas has not been governor for 3 Months that he would owe them for that long, for your information the arears occurred over 12 years ago during Achinike's tenure and Ohakim was so insensitive to clear that, Please stop deceiving yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wikileaks - USA Wanted Nigerian Army General Victor Malu Dismissed? / I Thank God - GEJ On His 54th Birthday / Chris Okotie’s Party Rejects De-registration By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.